Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

i wish for a cute jap bf

B u m p

mite b cool

Yes

yes, do have in mind that definitions concerning love may differ.

Yes I would like that

No, I hate people.

No.

nah, japs are too racist.

Sometimes I daydream about marrying a Japanese kindergarten teacher and having 3 kids with her

Already did my friend. And she'll be here officially and permanently on the 16th

proofs?

absolutely! where to go to to meed JPN QTs?

i just want to fuck cuties in japan

im soon going there

>japanese thread
>korean posts
>everybody replies "チョン”

>Do you want to find love in Japan?
I want a jap bf

Do you love Japan?

Sortof but not really

Best country in Asia but that's not saying much

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

"木を見て森を見ず"みたいなことはやめろ

ugly

so?

no love, just sex.
>chews gum, once it has no more taste, spit it out.

No. I want Japan love to find me.

They only like waito diku.

じゃラブホで激しく性行為しましょう
いきまくりだよ

>oh, I am sorry for my bad english but you guys comments are racist much? you guys bash the entire race calling as gooks after watching the only minority of northeast asians who is shallow?? btw, most of those chinese people infasting in america or australia are not slanty eyed. they are southern mongoloid or polynesian dna mostly come from middle parts or southern parts of china which is poorer than northern chinese provinces. therefore majority of chinese ppl living in the west are darker skinned and big eyed. china is very diverse. it means nationality. not a race. only northern chinese are light skinned, slanty eyed, similar with korean/japanese. and northern mongoloid chinese have always ruled/enslaved the big eyed flat rounded faced southern mongoloid from middle parts and filipino faced polynesian dna=southern chinese. actually,northern mongoloid people who got oval facial structure, light skinned, single eyelid have ruled the whole great northeast asian region for thousands of years.

HAHAHA, these stormfags are literally calling this Japanese dude a 'subhuman gook' and yet he's still pandering to them. what a fucking moron. is this the representative of the japanese people? if I were japanese I'd honestly tell them to fuck off and stop being losers that literally masturbate to my country as a fetish because they are losers.

Amusing reply

I want you to call me a waitu piggu while making me suck your dick

>how to be gay~ by jap on imageboard

stop infecting with yellow fever

お、おう

No

How can I get a Japanese gf?

Not really. Or does Japan have any females that deserve a high test alpha male such as myself?

>i just want to fuck cuties in japan
>im soon going there
gl

But don't you think you'd eventually get sick of the faux-cutesy act?

Waitte pegge!!

yayyyy

Not all jap gfs do that cutesy act.

WHITE FUCKING PIG GO HOME

i'm at home
in your mother bed, licking puse