Anything worse than being a Pajeet?

Even our women don't want us? Were we born just to die? Never in my life have I ever heard a girl/guy from any country/ethnicity/planet say "I like Indian guys"
Never Ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQx5H14YTyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>plagiarizing a tripfag
utter state of (You)

Just make money, friend. It can solve almost all your problems.

Does it really matter in the end? Just play the hand you were dealt, and quit bitching. No wants to hear it and no one cares. /r9k/ posters are one of greatest cancers that riddle this website.

It was a citation

His message resonated. He was always right.

I thought this was r9k with flags

Why don't you transition user?

i'm sorry, i can't help you, but i can sympathize.

I think the only problem is that the majority of you guys are 5'5" at best, tall indians get pussy just like any another ethinicity males.

Also, being clingy isn't an excuseto hate a man, most girls would love a clingy boyfriend

At this point I'm secretly praying for the apperance of vitiligo

you got that right

you mean currycel? he's not wrong, though I haven't seen him post what op posted

But Latin men are often 5'5'' and get laid just fine. Asian men are even shorter and at least they can get asian gf. Can't even get pajeet gf

>Asian men at least can get Asian gf
false, they are in the same predicament as indians

Pajeets are betas (in no particular order):
1. Nerdy
2. Lanky
3. Weird brown poo color
4. Always have crazy religious fat mothers
5. Poor

i feel like sentiment regarding asian men will change soon though. A lot of girls jerk off to cute boys on K-pop
Can you image a pajeet-pop? Disgusting

>4 billion asians
>can’t get girls

Diaspora in USA != average Asian

>oppressed Olympics

>At this point I'm secretly praying for the apperance of vitiligo
I meant transition to a girl

But most of those cultures have arranged marriages. And being an asian-american it seems pretty pathetic to go with that option. I'm a 20 khv.

bollywood is great though
we are clearly talking about the diaspora itt. also even asians in asia get cucked by any white tourist that visits

>/r9k/ shitposts everywhere
>hurr our poo poo here that mean this /r9k/
A house can be infested with cockroaches, but it doesn't mean the cockroaches belong there.

they might want you if you weren't so clingy, displeasing, and annoying. you're not entitled to your own women if you're a transplant in a western country. your ancestors doomed you to have no culture or heritage in exchange for (((quality of life))) aka greed. without culture or heritage you MUST be chad

>Can you image a pajeet-pop? Disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=xQx5H14YTyQ

Not even entitled to other transplants?

First of Shah Rukh Khan is ugly as fuck
And indian girls don't have it this bad
I'm talking about the men

fuck off Paki can smell your bullshitting from here

>bollywood is great

Native Americans. 98% of mestizoes have their white genes from males. Which means no other group in history has been cucked as hard as them.

pakis are just muslim indians, they're in the same boat

Islam is such a rotten culture compared to Hinduism

But that was forced. Native people are still better looking than us pajeets

You guys need to get more girls into Bollywood. Out of the small circle of girls I know 3 are getting riced and another is desperate for kpop bf

And I don't think this is a race issue because there's plenty of Indian dudes at uni with gfs. They're usually Americanized, very social and Chadlike but still not because of their race.

Chands transcend rance

Just because I'm a chub autist don't I have the right to a qt3.14

Chads*

>I think the only problem is that the majority of you guys are 5'5"
Dude I am 6'2" , how are you even coming to this conclusion.

bollywood is huge on marriage and family shit, teen pleb girls wouldn't take it over consumerist plastic asian dolls

>mfw, that faggit again.

curry women stick to their kind the most..

infact, if you as a curry cannot get into a relationship with a curry women, you can forget about being in a relationship.

are we describing rednecks?

They love dancing and singing though. You gotta market it better desu

Maybe you should see how curry American women act. They do not prefer relationships with curry men. You guys are just lucky because curry women have literally no other option. Most of the Indian girls i know here are dating middle eastern muslims. Hell they'll even date a Paki over an ethnic Indian. You don't know how bad it is bhai

what a faggot.. please see that okcupid chart yourself. I'm too lazy to do that for you.

>most girls would love a clingy boyfriend

But they don't want romantic messages from their uber driver they met once who knows where they live. It's not "clingy" to meet a girl once and then make a bunch of unwanted advances because you decided to win them over or some shit. You need the girl to be interested first or it just comes off as a creepy stalker