How hard is it to find a job in Argentina?

How hard is it to find a job in Argentina?

Other urls found in this thread:

lacapital.com.ar/politica/eliminan-la-tasa-reciprocidad-los-turistas-los-estados-unidos-que-visitan-la-argentina-n1213396.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About as hard as it is anywhere else. Look online, apply, interview over skype, get visa, move there. That's it really if you have some sort of STEM qualifications. Anything else and you're gonna have a bad time

this. if you have some sort of STEM qualifications you will be great.

pa k kieres saber eso jaja saludos

Is this Spanish or just nigger?

internet """"""""""spanish""""""""""
it's still better than chilean"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""spanish"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""castellano"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>get visa
only if you come from a shithole, and even then the government doesn't care that much
not only that, you can ask for citizenship by just living here for a couple of years

Depends on what you do... as a software developer I get job offers every week. If you don't have studies it can get harder.

>Anonymous 12/10/17(Sun)21:03:24 No.82875253▶
>File: Visa_policy_of_Argentina.png (41 KB, 1425x625)
Why does canada have to pay a fee?

>letting people enter for free in his country while he needs to get a visa to enter their country

>be Canadian
>get FEE'd

The answer is just there my friend... reciprocity. They charge us so we charge them.

no reciprocity with the US

>be Canadian
>have to pay fee that even South Africans don't
So Argentines prefer Africans to Canadians? That's understandable, Canadians are awful

Your country do the same macaquinho

nope, cuck

stay cucked

>pretending to be in equal standing with other countries when you clearly aren't

Yeah, Macri removed it when Obama came and made friends... they were going to remove the visa requirements for argie citizens but then the fat guy came, I don't know how things moved on after that...

Source: lacapital.com.ar/politica/eliminan-la-tasa-reciprocidad-los-turistas-los-estados-unidos-que-visitan-la-argentina-n1213396.html

Uhmm let me explain something... How to do this with a monkey...

Ehmm that my friend, it's a map of visa requirements FOR brazilians citizens. Do you understand, voce entende?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Brazil

what a fucking admitted cuckold
holy shit, argentinean IQ, why are you embarrassing your fellow countrymen?

why do you require a visa to poor botswana? they don't require a visa for you to visit? are you perhaps having cognitive dissonance? demanding an equal treatment among superior countries while shitting on your inferiors?

these countries have a policy of letting everyone in, like Cambodia and Mozanbique, which let 198 countries inside them visa-free

Jesus fucking Christ, I never thought Argentineans would be this dumb in this board, first and last time interacting with them

>last time interacting with them
god please yes

>get visa
Yeah, about that, you don't need a visa to live in Argentina.