/cum/ canada usa mexica

lain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNflvFAsTtU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxyg3sP03Cs
reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/3isye7/good_looking_but_apparently_turn_off_women/
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a39608/sex-talk-realness-how-much-does-penis-size-matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

first is worst
second is best

need bitcoin to save me from this nightmare

wish I was asexual

need updated version for the current status of cum

>wish i was

in reality i only ironically post as a sad NEET to make wage/ studentcucks feel better about their shite lives
having unlimited time is great

it would be me on a soapbox fishing into a crowd of hungry fans

酸っぱい
好きだけど泣けるよ
好きだから泣けるよ

It's hip to be square

this thread is shit

Just like the entire southern US

i didn't ask

just like we didn't ask for your opinion on /cum/
funny how that works, isn't it?

How do I know if I'm depressed

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

not laughing

do you watch anime?

he's obsessed with me and trying to upset me

must be the autism

i don't care about your little fantasies

if you came on me, how would you tell the difference between your cum and my skin?

my semen isn't pink

i only cum on girls

srry

dislike rudeposting
you should work on your self doubt instead of trying to belittle me and everyone will be better off

hot

haven't even said a single word geared towards you and you already think my posts are about you

would you let her punch you in the balls in exchange for a handjob

I don't like girls

i just saw a buzzfeed video and i wanna wear lipstick

>let me tell you about life in the usa

i'm cold

Wanna cuddle?

y

my room is cold

get inside your bed and wrap yourself in blankets

cocks

yeh

she probably hits like girl
so sure

My fat dick is like a shell that protects my balls so she'll feel like punching one of those gay things that football players put on to protect their balls

where did everything go so wrong

i havent trimmed my pubes in six months

ww2

Poor thing... You got circumcised... The damage done to your pride is irreversible...

i havent had my circumcision touched up in years. got a skin tag

in your father's penis

would /cum/ like to have two functional penises?

Three penises please, actually five, on in my pussy, one in my mouth, one in my asshole, and I can work two cocks at once with my hands

The quality international discussion I enjoy on /cum/

who /uncircumcised/ here

Let's talk something international. Let's talk about penises, since every country has different penises. Does California has best penises?

I'd rather have a penis and a vagina
side by side, and a partner with the same configuration. We would lay eggs instead of live birth for ease of abortion.

im still me

tfw 5.9" dick

not even 6

hehehe

Isn't that like 11 cm?

my dick is literally 11cm/4in

Girth and size are the most important. I will not even touch a penis that's below 6 inches.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNflvFAsTtU

Well hey I knew one of you were hung like a field mouse

look at this happy couple. why aren't you in a relationship?

good thing asian girls are not picky about penis size. yellow fever ftw

>being below 5.5

no, it's almost 15cm

i'm sorry man. how do you deal with that? how's your sex life?

>tattoo
>deformed looking plastic face
dropped

>i'm sorry man. how do you deal with that? how's your sex life?
i don't have one and i don't plan on ever having sex

implying you're a g*rl

Here Are 3 Reasons Women Deny That A Small Penis Isn't Working For Them...

1. They don't want to make you upset...
2. They're doing reverse psychology on themselves...
3. They figure that you'll eventually decide to increase your size...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxyg3sP03Cs

1cm erect penis master race reporting in

how old are you, though? maybe you're still in time for it to grow a bit more

i may be delusional, but i read some dudes stop growing at 23, so i still have my hopes high for my benis to grow a bit more

Been drunk for about 48hrs now

shut up you're not a girl

i'm 22 and i stopped having any hopes for it to grow larger when i turn 20

I'm California and I know what it means to get crispy

in 1 year i will be an Übermensch

reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/3isye7/good_looking_but_apparently_turn_off_women/

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a39608/sex-talk-realness-how-much-does-penis-size-matter/

interesting

the greatest scientific achievement in 2018 will be converting the guy from that Metallica song 'One' to Islam using chemicals

shut the FUCK up

man C sounds like a fucking weirdo lmao

my head really hurts!

thoughts?

>I once wore a strap-on for an ex; it was amazing seeing how differently she reacted to something so big in comparison.
grim

what's the opposite of the pink bitcoin wojak

friend pepe

Who can stop this man?

Women sicken me. Not because I dislike them personally but because they're like some kind of philosophical nightmare thought experiment about a self-aware and autonomous thinking being whose self-awareness and autonomy is simultaneously undermined and squandered as soon as it begins thinking, by inescapable mental dead-ends. It's like a slave programmed to love slavery. It's fucking hideous.

The sheer existence of male humans is like an implicit promethean argument for the existence of an encouraging benevolent God, who wants to seed the universe with dancing stars and watch them self-create and grow into perfect beings and join him in heaven. You can stare up at the statue of David with his lusty sinews and stern gaze all ready to manfully confront Being itself, and be instantly transported back to 5th century Athens, feel the purity of humanitarian self-love that the Greeks created when they first tried to understand the question "Why are we here?" And just as you almost get lost in that reflection, you hear an odious noise and look to your left and there's a repulsive disgusting woman taking selfies and demanding that people pay unearned deference to her, and in a flash, the dream of human transcendence is lost, in an instant the crushing weight of nihilism and the pointless brownian jiggling of the universe comes crashing back into your mind. If God created this, you think, looking back at David, why did he also create THIS?

Everything is so finely balanced in man, even his tragedies are so paradoxically noble that he actually invented and conceptualised tragedy itself as a form of becoming-through-suffering. And then there's woman, women, pointless consumers and self-obsessed narcissistic animals, functionally parasites, redundant and vestigial organs, like the tonsils of the species. Women are the single biggest argument against intelligent design. Only a cold uncaring sloppy messy process of gradualist evolution could create women, could take the beautiful noble soul of Man and slap it into an inferior and degenerate form that only uses it for mindless self-gratification.

Every single animal in nature is beautiful in form and function except woman. Every non-human organism is the perfect entelechy of itself, except Man, whose entelechy is an endless paradoxical striving to complete his own entelechy. In the race of life, plants and animals provide the scenery, and man runs the race itself. That all makes perfect sense. It's an elegant design. But then there's woman, the being that simply "is," like a plant, but who is yet somehow on the racetrack and refusing to run. Woman, perpetually sitting at the starting gate of life, in the dirt, bawling for men to stoop and pay attention to her as they pass by on their journey toward self-fulfillment. It's like looking at pure failure. Women are like an insect that only exists to come into existence, jerk itself off while parasitically leeching off the surrounding environment, and expire.