Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with banter?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with banter?

the userbase of this board is way too dumb to hold interesting conversations, so all they come up with is "sweden yes shart in mart boy sminem cool why are japs so fat" bulllshit and they think this is the pinnacle of humour

Then go back to Sup Forums and make another thead about the jooz

Ah yes the german master of humour, a sight

Why is first post always best post?

Why are French so smelly and insecure?

>a german is confused and angry about humor

Lol top Aussie lads

As the first poster you still think that you got all the time in the world to craft a meaningful post.
As soon as there was a reply you hurry to finish your post so that it is still relevant to the discussion when you finished it.
This only becomes less of a problem when you're already mid thread and the conversation slows down.

Shut the fuck up you worthless ppiece of dog shit, at least Sup Forums isn't subtle about being racist

>german
>doesn't understand when people joke around
pottery

>a Hungarian is a gypsy and makes an unoriginal post about Germans

posting fake statistics, ugly people and calling each other subhuman is super funny I suppose

it's not banter it's trolling

brits here calls it banter because they want to legitimize their overwhelming presence

this kind of trolling is stale troll in which the objective isn't being creative but to reinforce the stereotypes of the toxic of anonymity, it is reactionary conservatism

>that german ITT

This is true.

>see flag
>make unoriginal post about flag's stereotypes
ah yes the infamous Sup Forums humour, we are the best memesters on the internet r-ight?

This, for for Christ's sake how many threads have we had focusing on shit like Canada's flag

Funnier than you Hans

that isn't an explanation it's a slide
like the quote stupid people do stupid things, being stupid isn't a rationality, it doesn't make people do stuff, it is an no-explanation explanation. it's true but the truthiness is empty

>he has not heard about Ikibey before

Also a lot of these jokes aren't new either. It was always this way. Look at the archives from 2013. Its the same stale jokes from back then.

>You don't like Sup Forums means you are a Sup Forumstard
then I guess all the boards are Sup Forums

>le epic insider meme
ikibey is gone and he had an unmistakable writing style you newfag

>interesting conversations
>on Sup Forums
Hahaha look at this poltard thinking this is reddit

>German
>Complaining about having fun
Pick 2

Im sorry guys, my wife's boyfriends saw what i wrote and told me to apologize.

Im sorry for saying mean things. I said it, youre happy now Mohammed?

>it was a sodomite club
he did nothing wrong

Warum seid ihr ezala eigentlich noch wach, brudis?

>a-at least we aren't Sup Forums
pathetic considering I criticized this board for disguising blatant racism as "banter"
and yes, go to literally any blue board outside of Sup Forums and you will see actual interesting discussions. I think it's the flags that ruing this place

Almans hier?

Ich stech euch ab

bastard I have some fun with mother
let's see who will be complaining when I'm standing in your kitchen, bang your biological father's head on the heating until it goes *ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding* and give you house arrest my son

>go to literally any blue board outside of Sup Forums and you will see actual interesting discussions
Kek, you're not even trying to bait properly anymore. Pathetic.

Go back to Sup Forums m8

Uh...what?

You heard me, now fuck off my board

Muß abmeddln.

SHART

/r/de Sören, bitte

Murat, was geht?

this, but unironically
bring back fun 2010-2013 Sup Forums

>haha all of Sup Forums is shit! look at me! I'm being boring and cynical ironically, do I fit in yet?

Sup Forums users are very smart and beautiful blacks

Sup Forums BTFO

german humor strikes again

>this angers and confuses the german