Tell me about Tasmania

Tell me about Tasmania

inbred

It's like a version of Thuringia which is nothing like Thuringia.

I imagine it kind of like Scotland t.b.h.

everybody hates them but don't know why

Home of the master race.

Last bastion of the white race

It's australia but with good weather and no abos.

Has actual australians too not a bunch of fobs who came in the last fifty years

blocks your path

Thuringia has produced some of western civ's greatest men. Tasmania has only ever produced bogans, even if some of them are bogan vintners.

I went there when i was about 12. The roads were very windy and made me sick. The people were not inbred, but much nicer then mainlanders. It is also fucking freezing there, it has a climate similar to the UK. Pic related is Port Arthur, a former convict settlement. The museum there is fantastic, loads of nice gardens etc. Also was the site of the Port Arthur Massacre, which triggered the Gun-ban fiasco.

hey that's my map

forgot pic

>Tasmania has only ever produced bogans, even if some of them are bogan vintners.
>The future queen of denmark is a bogan
>Elizabeth Blackburn, first female Australian to win a nobel prize is a bogan
>

make more race maps pls

shitty color scheme and Brazil was a shock for a lot of people

i already saw those. do some with yurop

No, Oceania was the last one. Probably after my final exams, so I think it would be after Christmas

post (Python) script

>probably
I mean maybe

>Has actual australians too not a bunch of fobs who came in the last fifty years

I mean sure, it's mostly white here but most Tasmanian's are tight arses desu, the rest are really feral bogans smacked up on drugs and other shit. If this is the last bastion of white civilisation then fuck me sideways.

I'm wondering why Argentina scored lower than both Cuba and and Brazil. Is it because although their population is more uniformly European, their average autosomal score is still just under 85% euro?

maybe because his map is BS. I agree that Cubans in general are more European than Argentines but how is it possible for Costa Rica and Colombia to be at the same level of Peru, Mexico, Bolivia or Chile when the vast majority of Colombians could easily pass as Puerto Ricans or Brazilian?

>Being chilean
>Being so desesperate for make imaginary race maps with no one real proof of the information
>literal autism

We always called them 'cousin fuckers'

kys

because you are delusional lol

Are they friendlier to anyone or just white australians?

Cause it's a made up map bro... this is fucking Sup Forums, don't trust any map ever, specially if it looks so shitty as that one...

He's right tho. Imagine having so much time on your hands to come up with these autism maps which spread misinformation and are based on his own biased interpretation of data

> you are delusional
You must be fucking delusional if you believe my country is anything like central America or the Andean countries down south

This desu
I have no idea why he's already making these maps without reason
Kek

he put on the effort to make this shit and cite a bunch of studies(which i'm not going to read). i want to know how he came up with these results even if they are bullshit

>this coming from a colombian
you and your countrymen are the real race autists in this board

Northeast ,center of SA: Amazonian tribes
South SA: Andean tribes
Thats all.

Why does he wear the mask?

Amerindians are 1 million in this country of 50 million. Bolivia and Peru have huge amerindian communities (probably 30%of their population). Ecuador and Chile have like 2.5 million each. We have blacks while they don't. As you can see, our genetic composition is totally different from theirs and they didn't have a large scale European colonization like us, who were a key entry point of Spaniards to South America during colonial times

The method used was kinda described on the map
and now that I think it, I don't know how representative the sample was for Brazil as a country, however for the other countries it was representative. Argentina even divided the samples by sector.

Nope. You guys are triggered lol, especially the bald guy

I was curious due to all those we wuz white threads, and I knew you guys would be triggered af

> he's obsessed with the bald shitskin
Sorta expected from a chilean poster

>shitskin
Chances are you're also brown

you wish and chances are I'm not.

wtf brazil!? I thought you were black bulls?? #notmyBLACKbrothers

It probably isn't. All the studies I've seen vastly overrate the whiteness of Brazil as a whole

Cuba is surprising. I went there this year and was shocked by how many black people were there. There were barely any white/whitish people apart from tourists.

>damage control
>the post
lmao

Bump

They're all inbred

Uhh, everyone.. i swear.

We're not all inbred but inbreeding definitely happens here also I see loads of chinks and other assorted aliens about all the time

All the roads running throughout Tasmania, including those hundreds of kilometres away from the nearest town are riddled with rubbish, especially energy drink cans. It is the worst in the country and dirtier than many other countries I've visited, evens some Third World countries.

Tasmania is beautiful if it weren't for their rubbish issue, I get so ashamed to be Aussie every time I visit.

rubbish doesn't seem like much of an issue here, where have you been visiting?

My mates and I have cycled throughout the state for 3 years in a row. The last time I was there was 2 months ago.

You notice the rubbish on the side of the road a lot more when you're riding past it, rather than driving.

Rubbish is normal a few kms out of every town, but Tas was just unreal. Like I said, it was hundreds of kms out of the nearest towns in bumfuck nowhere.

The best part of Australia. They are mocked for being backwards like us by the mainland scum, because they don't appreciate all they do for their economy. Tasmania should join us in seceding from Australia.

we have more than our fair share of bogans, it's probably them, their shit drifting up from Glenorchy