Vagoo

>Vagoo
>What would people in your cunt think of a 25 year old virgin guy who has never kissed a girl or held a girl’s hand or even hugged a girl before?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/392450-russia-free-land-putin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ride doesn't end

That hes a manchild but its cool aslong as he works all day and pays taxes so the state can fund single moms and refugees.
But find a single mom to drain you of the little money you have left and remember to vote left.

>>What would people in your cunt think of a 25 year old virgin guy who has never kissed a girl or held a girl’s hand or even hugged a girl before?

They don't care.

>Source: Lost my virginity at age 25, am now 33.

Were you a NEET or poor then by any chance? If so did she not care about that? Asking for a friend

How else could you possibly deal with your Erbschuld, Hans? The only way Germany will ever be able to make it up to the jews is by having your daughters fuck niggers.

It depends on what your face looks like, people understand when they look at me and I say I never had a gf

You see, gf isn't something you're entitled to get, it's reserved for certain people and at least here, people know this

this

I am a NEET

No job or uni pretty much blocks off any aspirations for a long term relationship, but you can still get sex and hook ups easily enough

I was homeless, NEET and poor during my early 20ies. I had to move across the entire country, break with my own life and start a new one. It was very easy after that, haven't lived a single month without getting laid since then.

Am I the only 25 year old virgin who doesn't give a shit?

If I wanted to I could have lost it. What's the point? I'm not ready to settle down and I don't want to get locked up with some cunt I don't like.

Geez, relax. It's nothing.

you're either pic rel or low test af

>25 year old virgin guy who has never kissed a girl or held a girl’s hand or even hugged a girl before?

>or even hugged a girl
How is that even possible? I am a 25yo virgin myself, but that's weird even for me.

lmao kys

Lol, I'm definitely not low test, literally just had a blood test. I do have low libido though.

>tfw khhv at 22 and also a closetfag living at home

I will fucking cut you baboon

>You see, gf isn't something you're entitled to get, it's reserved for certain people and at least here, people know this
Fact

>NEET and poor during my early 20ies.
>move across the entire country, break with my own life and start a new one
I know now what I must do. Thank you Swissbro

Move across Switzerland?

You're a muslim and it is understandable. ;-D

I am 5'7 and not attractive at all and can still approach girls with some degree of success, that user was probably lying or his way of approaching was completely fucked up. There are loads of ugly guys around going to clubs for girls so if achieved notoriety he was doing something wrong

No. Take up your country's offer of free land
rt.com/business/392450-russia-free-land-putin/

DO IT FAGGOT.

Trust me, you don't want that land.

Well, I'm seriously not memeing here, moving across country has the benefit of turning you into a blank piece of paper. Anyone can score pussy, assuming they don't have a serious deformity or a fucked up reputation.
All r9k memes aside, women are people, some are nice, some are assholes, some are sluts, some are prude, some are smart, some are stupid, some are caring, some are selfish, some are pretty, some are ugly...

>you don't want that land.

>Most of Russia is inhospitable, unfarmable land
>Got ass-raped over and over for thousands of years because it is literally indefensible, too
>Some shitty settlements in the middle of nowhere becuase of >MUH ORES and >MUH COAL and >MUH OIL

gee, I wonder why that land is "free". On a positive note, you russky fuckers finally figured out the principles of the free market. Only took you 100 years.

>score pussy

What about good looking pussy, though?

Why yes, Id love to live in Saint Petersburg!

>Only took you 100 years
Actually, there was free-market until 1928.
>principles of the free market
The thing is, there is not free competition for this land. Best pieces go to people who give bribes or in close relationships with the government.

Me too. All my friends have moved there already.

>approach 5 girls a day and try to ask them out using PUA techniques he saw on the internet
>do this for a 100 days
>surprised people thought he was a turbo-sperg creep
Wew, he brought it upon himself.

i don't get it.

i hope it's something about mongols enacting revenge on japan.

They wouldn't know, no one asks this kinda shit here