at work

floating in the upper atmosphere, disassembled

I was very busy because I was my grandfather and was a young boy of 9 year

In my living seeing how Pearl Harbor was attacked

I had to fight with you as Kanmusu.

>chad kamikazes vs virgin sailors

I saw few Israeli dancing on the spot.

no kamikaze, just veteran pilots

Daily reminder that Pearl Harbor was yet another false flag operation as 911 and Tonkin incident

I thought kamikazes came later

yes instead of the japanese empire it was the japanese army that forced the government to delay the declaration of war after the attack on pearl harbor

it is well known

t. virgins

these were train pilots there were no suicide attacks

after the destruction of the carrier fleet at midway and solomons the japanese had too many planes and not enough pilots the defenses of the islands near philippines is when they started the suicide attacks

it was especially intense in the fight for formosa and okinawa

In my grandfather's nutsack

My previous life I was Hitler.

Surprising Imperial Japanese Navy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

non existing

watching anime in a karaoke bar

Near Pearl Harbor, there was a momument erected to pay respect to the Japanese pilots that kamikaze'd into boats on their own accord. They refused to turn around for refuel while their comrade in arms kept fighting, and ended their life in a ball of fire.

War is brutal, but the strongest of us comes out during it. The fighting spirit of the pilots as well as the posthumous American respect for them despite the shitstorm it caused is remarkable all around.

I suppose I was chilling in the ether waiting for my stab at mortality

getting fucked by hitler

Japan is so cucked that they claim that one of their greatest military operations ever undertaken was a false flag.

Show some pride you dumb Jap

I was chillin in my daddy's ball sack