Next year is the year of the gf i can feel it

next year is the year of the gf i can feel it

>tfw said the same thing for the last 6 years and nothing has changed.

we're gonna do it bros

Hopefully, you'll get aids

if that happens i'll kms but don't worry i'm now going to fuck a girl every week so it's unlikely i get it

The die is cast

>gf

More like “bf”. Men for love, women for reproduction. Remember that

gf is reserved only for a certain kind of people, no one wants to be your gf, they want to be their gfs

11 years since i last had sex haha

We're all gonna make it brah.

I feel it too man, rollin for gf

umm.. what's in the mug, hombre?

How do I cure my autism lads.

>I've seen these same thread for the last 4 years and it's all a blur

I totally gave up on finding a gf at 21. I'm 24 now and still nothing. I can't become a wizard when I'm 30 because I had a gf at 17. What's a step down from wizard but still pretty much sexless?

Failed normie

>tfw gf
A strange but comfy feel

But I was never a normie.

>gf at 17
>not normie

Umm sweetie...

coffee

I didn't work for it. She did all the work and even asked me for my number. I have the social skills of a potato and would never be able to get a relationship through my own efforts.

what's the ideal age to kys yourself? i'm thinking around 33, maybe 34

>these pitiful fools think a gf will fix their lives

it rolls two ways:

>you like her too much, you suffer
>she likes you too much, she suffers and you feel guilty
>you will give up 80% of your free time
>you will have to put up with tons of her bullshit, her family's bullshit
>you will spend money

Coffee is love
Coffee is life

i'm going to do it at 25
the gf is just a prize for fixing your life, by stating that next is going to be the year of the gf i mean that i'm going to fix my life enough that i'll be able to get the gf
true

>already lost 30 pounds in 5 months
>will be lean af by summer
I'm feelin to bros, I'm gonna have a gf before 2020

next year will be the second year of my dead end job and the end of my consumerist distractions. Suicide is inevitable

>the gf is just a prize for fixing your life
lmfao

you are crazy man
>implying my life is fixed
my life is fucked. I know tons of people whose lives are fucked and they have gfs.
you are over thinking it
you get a gf when you like a girl and she likes you, and you decide to commit. that's it. there's nothing else to it.

>you get a gf when you like a girl and she likes you, and you decide to commit.
and how the fuck i do that when i can't talk to anyone who i don't know

>at the end of 2016 i promised myself i would get a job, join a gym, take steroids and get a modern haircut
>none of that happened and 2017 has been one of the worst years of my life where i can't even leave my room due so much anxiety

It's over isn't it?

then you need psychological help and tinder.
ask someone who knows how to take pictures to take pics of you, it makes a hell of a difference

seriously though. if you can't talk to people you have serious issues you shouldn't be trying to solve by yourself. you need a psychologist and therapy.

>then you need psychological help
i'm poor, and i think i don't have insurance
>ask someone who knows how to take pictures to take pics of you
i don't know anyone like that, no friends

then you get a job and pay for it. the therapy and the photographer. want a legit new year's resolution? get a job and get psychological help.

>b-b-but I have to pay my action figures and onnaholes
oh sure, leave your mental health as low priority Juanito

>then you get a job and pay for it
that's what i'm going to try to do next year
>>b-b-but I have to pay my action figures and onnaholes
XD NICE MEME FRIEND JAJAJA

whatever faggot, get professional help. and by that I don't mean putas. good luck and coma mierda Pablito

You're still a failed normie as you forfeited your powers as a wizard.

Not everyone is an extroverted hedonist burying his sorrows into partying and booze, and you cannot always refer to wingmen either.

Introverted people usually rely on stable social environments for relationships. If you don't have that, and some psychological issues on top of it, you're essentially fucked.

>you need a psychologist and therapy.

Yes, but you should take your therapy to foremost supplement on fixing your life, and not just to get social. Relationships will just be a perk towards the end of your healing process.

YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP

>Linux
>Normies

Join military

Okay

3 and all nonwhite country flags get gfs in 2018, while all white country flags don't

/yearoftheitaliangf/

how to ask girl for date?

flex a 'cep

just bee urself bro its very easy

I don't work out

it's going to happen this year boys, I've been praying every night. I'll pray for you too.

just offer her something special and extraordinary

That's what I said last year. And then I got one. And a month later I didn't. Then a week later I got one, we barely saw each other for the next ~5 months and then we broke up and I've been alone ever since.

t.soyboy

>tfw I googled a girl I used to talk to all the time and found her ask.fm page
>she basically confessed her love for me and referred to me by name multiple times

Wish I could go back and do high school over again.

How to get gf if you actually don't want one?