Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/lilia4ever
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Japan yes.

In Japan no.

if you want

fukken HOOTTTTT

Raven...

I'm seen like cow and I feel not comfortable in it.
Is there socially acceptable of chest bigger girl in your company or society of the world?

Ugu senpai pee in my mouth!

fuck off joacmurr you autistic nigger

nice proxy LOL

Where are you getting these pictures of this extremely hot Asian girl?

fuck off proxy

No, disgusting female, piss off.

He is not me.

how much sex you have?

Кpacивaя бypяткa

I agree with you

it's me i'm actually american ITT with proxies its all me my name is Honda Mitsubishi

what you just call me you son of bitch???

また韓国メイクした外人かぶれかよ
もうええってwww
偽パイ!

deal with it honey!

what in fuck bitch fuck you! fuck mother

STOP POSTING MY PHOTOS USING A FUCKING PROXY JOACMUR

ur me dont even try to lie we can all see the proxy LOL fuck off!

I too want milky

stop it right now! you're not the real me! stop harassing me right now!

Yea sorry I'm not so cute by my face. But don't mean.

no

外人じゃないし偽パイでもない
エセ日本人は2chでも行っとけ

its kinda flat and chinky, ugu, im sorry~~.... gomen gomen....

FUCK OFF NIGGER STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME

Yea I know hehe

Timestamp or GTFO

please, post your pussy

FUCK OFF PROXY!!

Are we getting more pictures, or is this just a stupid troll thread?

>Is there socially acceptable of chest bigger girl in your company or society of the world?
Yes. Only flat chest girls and pedos dislike women with big chest

stfu proxy faggot stop pretending to be me

Waaa I'm feel sorry like this. Don't panic and never mind.

this entire thread is me, honda tatso

message me on vk if you qualify as cute

Okay i will post my wife.

post ur vk and ill message u

Hello, my name is Cody and I really want a Japanese girlfriend, please respond?
wtf is VK? do you have a facebook instead? Please my name is cody I want you to spit in my mouth

god damn it thread ruined, directly to gulag

It's proxy and not me..sorry

FUCK OFF FAKE

please, post your pussy!!

Please tell me, would you mind being my gf? My name is Cody pic related is me.
Fuck off fakers, this is my love life! I have always wanted a Japanese gf, my Nihongo is great and I know all about different animes. Tell me, my sweet, do you enjoy the taste choclate, for I would feed you choclates forever?

pic related is the OP of this thread, autistically stalking an innocent jap girl across multiple proxies for multiple months, snapping after he was finally cucked for real. if you see this 400lb gorilla in real life, run

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Why do you even have vk?
I have it but i don't use it much
>facebook
Out

Very good post

Whoa, seems like a really dangerous guy! I'll be sure to look out!

to find russian qts, now post your goddamn profile cyka

Don't do it! I just got fucking catfished

She is very cute even face. What's wrong with it?

sushi breath
*breasts

does this guy look black to u?

Sushi is not such strong smell compere cheese or kimch or and so on wwww
As long as it's fresh fish and not fake Sushi.

>Taking some innocent handsome guys pics and trying to ruin him online just because he said a girl was cuter than you
Yeah fine ok. That's cool, I don't care. You enjoyed my THICC DICC you Japanese slut! Enjoy your gaped anal!

Suck my dick

is your sushy.....fresh?~

Seriously, you people on Sup Forums are worse than Sup Forums.

Just post pictures of the cute girl, because obviously she isn't posting them. Since, you know, this is a dumb troll thread.

fuck off proxy

Fin is a foreign thing to you, eh

Pro pro proxy

*poo poo

interpals.net/lilia4ever

yeah I remember talking to her, even by female standards her mental illness was impressive, stay away lads

also her boobs are not that big, she uses padded bras and pushes her chest out to make them seem bigger

>interpals.net/lilia4ever

>17 years old

No thanks.

She visited my Interpals 10 minutes ago, it's a spooky coincidence since I just found this thread 10 minutes ago too.

She is the most autistic person I have EVER talked to lads, stay far away. I agree. This is all just a jealous tantrum on her part, very sad.

she makes a new account like everyday because she always gets banned for being insulting people, she is a legit psycho

But i did

What a stupid Jap bitch, how pathetic. This whole thread is just her with a proxy freaking out isn't it?

I dont fucking use padded bras, fuck off
I used qtcrawler

yeah probably

According to what told me she is only 17 but she has already fucked like 20 dudes, some of them were like 50 and they were all foreigners, she hates japs because of small dicks or something

>to find russian qts,
Well that's not me for sure. Good luck to you anyway.

What a worthless slut, I bet she loves swallowing cum.

Daily reminder

omg hes so fuckin cuuute uguuu so kawaiii

Пpoигpaл

are you a grill?

yesssss, im am 100% grill (male)

damn! we should date? do you wanna start dating rn????

Omg really?? Lets start rn!

nah you cant even post right fuck off bitch

Noooo pls senpaiii pls forgive me, i am just a stupid grill, im sooo sorrryy, I will go and drown myself in the ocean if i cannot have your forgiveness, life is not worth living without it :(

8.5/10
come to Tokyo right now

fine, we're dating now i guess. you see that you ugly flat faced jap SLUT, fuck off with your proxies!

Im gonna be in america soon, you should just come there :) We can have a threesome in the forest?

whoa thats crazy i live in america!
can we meet maybe?

You wont regret this senpaii *kisses feet*

]
w-what? really? not only are we dating, but we can also meet?? This sounds too good

hell yeah! cant wait to take your virginity!