/éire/

There's no snow edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.it/SZTARA-Anti-Dust-maschera-mouth-muffle-emoticon/dp/B01N535OP3/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1513013097&sr=1-1&nodeID=2844433031&psd=1&keywords=cute anime
amazon.com/Green-I-Heart-Dublin-Lanyard/dp/B013R1M47K/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1513013547&sr=8-21
amazon.it/Masturbatore-Masturbazione-Masturbatori-realistica-giocattolo/dp/B075L1S7YX/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1513013964&sr=8-11&keywords=masturbatore
amazon.it/Haya-Labs-Diindolylmethane-capsules-Metabolism/dp/B071RSQGCS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513014307&sr=8-1&keywords=estrogen
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QHak8h1AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bay7j_6wUt0
youtube.com/watch?v=rXefFHRgyE0
youtube.com/watch?v=qDsDYCI3fyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for r.i.p Prinz's dreams and today's weather

I haven't seen the snow in 2 years, that's depressing

>constantly sneezing
I think I may be deathly ill, lads. This could be the end of it for me.

Make a nice post we can remember you by with some spicy OC

And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restless or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.

>deich

i want snow too fellow irishman

*Sparks conversation*
>t.Tirolese

I'm bored and I want something to spend money on. What can I buy with €15?

amazon.it/SZTARA-Anti-Dust-maschera-mouth-muffle-emoticon/dp/B01N535OP3/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1513013097&sr=1-1&nodeID=2844433031&psd=1&keywords=cute anime

You can strangle yourself to death with it
amazon.com/Green-I-Heart-Dublin-Lanyard/dp/B013R1M47K/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1513013547&sr=8-21

alternatively,get a spice bag and some drinks

wew, these all look pretty great. Shame I'm too manly and hairy to pull off the trap look.

amazon.it/Masturbatore-Masturbazione-Masturbatori-realistica-giocattolo/dp/B075L1S7YX/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1513013964&sr=8-11&keywords=masturbatore

Just get some socks and shave.

amazon.it/Haya-Labs-Diindolylmethane-capsules-Metabolism/dp/B071RSQGCS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513014307&sr=8-1&keywords=estrogen

>00:27.08 to 00:27.74
I don't know what you're talking about Lux, I checked the scores last night and it still says I'm first. Were you not connected to the internet or something?

RIP indeed. Though on a literal level I'm glad to be awake, I had a dream about a big white tiger that kept bothering me.

I'd a dream Blindboy came to my house and told me to stop posting the mansplainning meme

>I had a dream about a big white tiger that kept bothering me.
Explain
> Were you not connected to the internet or something?
Might be considering how weak the Switch's connection is

>7777
STOP QUADSPLAINING

>Explain
It kept knocking me over and scaring people. I was worried it was going to kill someone at some point.

>Might be considering how weak the Switch's connection is
I don't know how it updates the scoreboard, I assumed it did it when you connect to the leaderboard but apparently not.

>Blindboy breaking into your subconscious to mansplain about mansplaining
Mansplaining has gone too far.

It's alarming how far mansplainning has gone

I'm fairly sure I just saw RTÉ's map of the EU include Moldova.

Yep they do. And I'm not sure but I think I see Kaliningrad included as well.

is it irish?

I mean the newcast, is it in irish?

No that's from the nine o'clock news. RTÉ News in Irish is only on at twenty to 6, otherwise you'll have to watch TG4.

bloody hell!

Teastaíonn go labhraigh níos mó gaeilge uibh, ní ceapann tú?

Tá brón órm do dean gaeilge

Post the full version goddammit.

I didn't have it, found it on a GuP thread on Sup Forums

>Kaliningrad included as well.
Rightful Prussian clay.

I know - I saw it there too. I was equally outraged.

Post comfy core
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QHak8h1AQ

>Prussia
No such thing
youtube.com/watch?v=Bay7j_6wUt0
>he is not currently wearing a Christmas hat to express his festive mood

We probably need to do something about this.

>rightful Prussian clay
You mean like this? (they're pagan btw)

>Gen IV on the Switch soon lads
youtube.com/watch?v=rXefFHRgyE0

Close enough.

>more remakes

Better than €50 DLC

Man these pokémon musics make me want to play some FireRed

>pokemon r*by
>pokemon DIAMOND

Better doesn't mean good.

>liking any Sinnoh game other than Platinum

I played Pokémon roaming Red, you can chose where you start, any first stage Pokémon and the wild mons levels are always around the same as your ace. I just wish this concept was done with a non Gen I game since I find Gen I to be so broken

Don't go looking for me because you might find me

>you can chose where you start
Isn't it weird to choose your starting location? Does that mean you choose another starter or are they the same?

It's cool starting off somewhere different. You can pick any first stage mon in Gen I, Poliwag, Magikarp, Snorlax

I'll find you in the Alps.

Funny sidenote,I got my copy of Pokemon Diamond while in skiing holidays in Austria

>It's cool starting off somewhere different. You can pick any first stage mon in Gen I, Poliwag, Magikarp, Snorlax
I'll give it a try then, might be a nice change of pace

>pic
Don't post ugly art.

And I remember playing mine while on holidays in Italy. I caught Dialga there.

Why gen I instead of III?

youtube.com/watch?v=qDsDYCI3fyc

Because it's Roaming Red, it was probably easier to program since Red has less road blocks than Fire Red

If that's a rule then 90% of your images wouldn't be allowed.

>The Prinz world tour 2009

I'm not even offended, because I know you know that's wrong.

>it was probably easier to program
I was under the impression most romhacks were done with gen III so I'd assume there'd be more experience with it. Plus I shudder to think of working with Game Freak's early code.

>since Red has less road blocks than Fire Red
Does it? The only difference I remember being is the gatemen wanting a key item instead of any old drink and the Sevii Islands.

How good does it work anyways? I assume the trainers and wild Pokémon have their levels adjusted for where you start which must be a pain to program and routes requiring HM moves would have to be reworked.
I pity any brave soul that started with a fire type on Cinnabar.

>Anchovy
Alright you've earned my forgiveness, for now.

>for now
>implying

Don't imply me young man.

You know I'm right though. If standards aren't maintained we will have Poi could start posting his "fetishes" again.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Please explain this image. Why would you make that face in the bathroom?

>pic related

Well if you are thinking about your devilish plans,it's very hard to keep a straight face,even on the toilet

You're still pushing this angle even though you've yet to offer a thesis on my taste in anime girls.

I have a very difficult time believing that she is even remotely "devilish." Mischievous at best.

>a thesis on my taste in anime girls.
Well, the flatness is ironclad. I just need to work on the rest. It's not like you've made any progress on your assessment on my truly stellar taste.

That is NOT how breasts work.

Well it's not her who made the post bit it was me,though you are right

why when I swrite in Irish nobody jumps to correct me? bad form, bad manners

>the flatness is ironclad
Despite the fact that you've yet to point out one girl other than Yun I post that's flat.

>It's not like you've made any progress on your assessment on my truly stellar taste.
You like serious-minded girls that don't often show emotion resulting in their facial expressions often looking disdainful and unhappy. Large breasts are a big factor but not an absolute requirement. Hair is preferably long and/or blonde, Maho seemingly being the minimum length allowed. Has a soft spot for imperialism especially Germanic(Prussian and Nazi) and British, and anything relating to WWII-era warfare.

Your move.

Cinnibar is now connected to Digglet's tunnel so you don't need surf. Ya, the level curve is basically what ever your highest mon is. HM's are still cuntish enough

You forgot to mention the hoor that sleeps with old men for money

>Despite the fact that you've yet to point out one girl other than Yun I post that's flat
I'm not basing that trait on girls though - I'm attributing it to your prior ardent defense of flatness.

>You like serious-minded girls that don't often show emotion resulting in their facial expressions often looking disdainful and unhappy. Large breasts are a big factor but not an absolute requirement. Hair is preferably long and/or blonde, Maho seemingly being the minimum length allowed. Has a soft spot for imperialism especially Germanic(Prussian and Nazi) and British, and anything relating to WWII-era warfare.
Solid. Can't really fault any of that.

>Your move.
I forfeit. I know when I'm beaten. I can't compete with that assessment and I'm not really good at this sort of thing anyway.

>Cinnibar is now connected to Digglet's tunnel
Interesting. Still, fighting your way through all those ground-types would be a pain.
>the level curve is basically what ever your highest mon is
How does that work with trainers that have evolved mons? Are they devolved or is it fighting level 10 Rhydons?

Ah yes, he does like his "enjo kosai".

DESTROYED

They are devolved for the most part

>Travellers acting like Travellers on the news
Inspirational stuff.

>small bit of snow
TRILLIONS!

What's everyone up to?
What are they doing?

>I'm attributing it to your prior ardent defense of flatness
True, but that was mostly reactionary to your dislike of it. It's why I call out your contradiction on posting Shino. I can still appreciate breasts of all sizes. Being idort is the best way to live.
>I forfeit. I know when I'm beaten
God damn it I was looking forward to it. And after you made me write all that up.
>I'm not really good at this sort of thing anyway
Then hire the same person you got to make your wall chart.

Don't rub it in. I could have been one of those quadrillions buried under the snow posting here from my new ice palace.

>What are they doing?
They shot a baby and a teenager in Dublin.

>Dublin
Limerick travellers would never do this
>Ice palace
Proof?
Posting this from my snow mobile

>True, but that was mostly reactionary to your dislike of it
Bit disingenuous.

> It's why I call out your contradiction on posting Shino
Although I have spoken before about how I prioritise shape over size, she is a bit of an anomaly alright. Senjougahara is the only other top tier girl I like who would be around the same bust size.

>Being idort is the best way to live.
This is one of the reasons it's so hard to profile you. I genuinely did try to spot trends, but other than generally being "nice, friendly girls" I struggle to find commonality.

Clearly either you're far better at assessing people or I'm just way more obvious in my preferences.

>Then hire the same person you got to make your wall chart.
Lux?

>Proof?
I meant I could have an ice palace had the weather come my way.

>Lux?
Yes?
Thought you were more the ebony tower kind of guy

>dying on your way to a funeral

>ebony tower kind of guy
>ebony

I'm not at full English capabilities tonight,pardon me

How did you manage to come up with the exact opposite of ivory though?

>PE is now a Leaving Cert subject
What a load of shite.

What kind of accent was that on the last RTÉ reporter tonight?

A Nigerian with a lisp imitating an English accent

That's how,it's exactly the opposite and they both end in ory/ony
>PC
You had me surprised there for a minute
Were you good at PE?

t. soyboy

>Were you good at PE?
Depended on the sport.

>t.the king of handball
>Using one perso's "meme" on a different perso
Stop it