What's the "one weird quirk" about your country??

What's the "one weird quirk" about your country??

the meeeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss

Freedom

Pooping yourself in walmart is A-OK

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDS

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

The people here are all disgusting nonwhite mutts
>but i (a certified white man) still have a qt black gf

You can call someone a nigger and nobody will care.

We call eachother "The Jack" or "The Steven" because there's usually no more than one in the country

Idk folk dances n stuff i guess

You don't have to work.

Here in Canada, we have to pay a duty on all blank storage media, because we might be using said media to store pirated music. The proceeds go to some music industry execs. It must be nice to get free money without doing anything. (I honestly don't know why the movie, software, and videogame industries participate in this).

However, since illegal activities cannot be taxed, the duty on blank media semi-legitimizes piracy in Canada.

I addidentally a word. I don't know why the movie, software, and videogame industries DON'T participate in this.

Everyone's gay and retarded.

In America it's apparently the danger of making mistakes

That's a pretty jewish law but I'd take it for more welfare.

DO ONE SIDED JUMPING JACKS WHILE RECITING THE NOTES TO CHOPIN’S WALTZ OR YOU ARE GETTING SHOT

We do that too, but for no particular reason.

we do that too

Actual autism

kanker

Queuing. Nobody is as masterful at queuing as the British. Failure to queue is punishable by death.

paprika, im eating either the vegetable or something that contains the powder every day

Always trying to cheat the system because everyone thinks he deserves better than everyone else.

I was shocked when I went to Budapest and butter had paprika in. I mean it was tasty but come on give it a break

Bitch do you even wait for the handicapped and elderly to leave the football stadium first thus missing your chance to buy a hotdog at half-time? In Sweden politeness and queuing is religious.

Pedophiles?

not really though

calling any south asians you meet "mohammed" is okay because that a very common name.
or sadeeq.

There's a somewhat similar thing in Russia. We're paying 1% of the price of not only blank storage media, but also every single piece of electronics that can be used to watch/listen, copy and distribute any pirated content. It goes to the Russian copyright union or so they say.

90% of the jokes in Poland pick on Poland or the Poles (for being dumb, thiefs etc).
But we get very fucking butthurt when a non-Pole does it.

None. My cunt has nothing weird or odd about it.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of desu

who is getting this money? it's just pure profit for media companies based out of your countries pretty much? When virtually none of the content you pirate may be from your countries, and the content producers have ZERO chance of ever seeing that money?

That's bullshit desu

What should be happening here is that the money which is collected is used to make a digital library of sorts similar to netflix so people wouldn't have to pirate

now that, I could get behind

Can a non-Pole laugh along when in company of Poles telling Pole jokes?

Self-hating teens who represent majority of Russians on this site and will do anything for this country to look even worse than it already is.

If you're considered part of the social circle - yes.

Well yeah, it is retarted. Here it's just another one of the schemes to cheat people out of their money. Supposedly the money go to the copyright union and then the union is paying companies their share of that income, but it's unclear how they're deciding how much each company gets. It's also really shady and vague, because there's obviously no way to know whether people are actually using their PCs and phones to pirate shit and it is assumed that everyone does that. Besides they're even charging movie cameras, film projectors and film, which is pretty absurd.
>What should be happening here is that the money which is collected is used to make a digital library of sorts similar to netflix so people wouldn't have to pirate
We have netflix here, it doesn't do anything, really. Unless it's free a lot of people will still be torrenting or getting their movies and music online.