hmm

My qt is the most qt ITT

well they're the worst offenders

Simply not true.

You must provide evidence to refute my claim

I know it in my heart.

If I cumulate my multiple 5/10 qts I can beat yours
Union is strength!

these pastas are top tier. Going to use them on Tinder.

I've used the celebrity in a supermarket one before

>browsing the catalog
>see this
I can't believe he's actually that autistic

I know right, he's switching between like 10 proxies to talk to himself

mfw

me:
-2 wievers
-0 message

>>
She is the one for you I wish you happiness together
God bless

>qt message
>holy shet, she qt af
>google her profile pics
>turn out ey ar pics of someone else
ery tim

>11 views

This is the highest I got before getting banned, actually hit 2500. You can do it!

Thanks u 2 :)

State of the people commenting on Thai profiles

Have a crush on somebody desu

Is it me?

It’s me, back off

No YOU back off

whats up with slavs using the word "comfortable" in regards to things
>its more comfortable if we go to whatsapp
>I'm uncomfortable here to communicate, can go to whatsapp?

Probably a literal translation of some sort of russian phrase

its just weird, I've had a russian and a polish girl say that to me in the last month

haven't seen a good looking girl from finland i guess fingol meme is true

space elves are amazing, you just havent seen the right pics. i dont have or id post

I cant understand whar is amusing you really...

nothing amusing my friend, it is just an observation among the 2 slav girls I have spoken to

:'(

NOT true

Hey, Nice To Meet You I'm Stephen, But You Can Call Me Scuba Steve Also, I Have Some Very Interesting Things To Ask And Tell You So Bear With Me As I Will Be Bringing You On A Journey Like No Other,
Let's Start Off By What I Call 'The Grandfather Clock' Your Dad? Has A Dad, Which Makes Him Your Grandfather? Then Your Grandfather Had A Dad Which Makes Him Your Great Grandfather, And So And So On And So, So How Was The First Dad In Your Family Born? As Life Didn't Go On Forever So How Was It Possible? Adam And Eve Story? Really? 2 People Naked With Apple Tree Really? And If That Is True Does That Mean Everyone Is Related? Doesn't That Mean Everyone Who Gets Into A Relationship, Is Getting Into Incestuous Relations? Apes Theory? Can You Imagine A Few Apes Making The Human Universe Naaa So I Will Let You Answer That, What Do You Think.
Fact Of The Day :Did You Know That Coca Cola Got Its Name Because It Was Made With Cocaine And Hence Why It's Called COCAine Cola But Changed The Sweetner To Another Highly Addictive Additive Called Sugar?!?
My Theory On Life Is Simple, We Live In A Real Life Virtual Simulation Game, Our Game Is So Advanced That Us As Avaters Can Feel Pain, Emotions, And Raise Blood, Everything Is Scripted And Pre Determined, But You Do Have Some Free Will Where U Make Choices Of Your Own Accord To Dictate How Long You Last In Game, Somethings Like Jobs Are Out Of Your Decision Making, You Only Self Consciously Think You Made The Choice But It's Your Creator Who Decides It, Example If Men Choosed There Job, It Be Footballer, Kings, While Woman, Princesses, Actress, Singer, But Of Course Life Is Not Like This Only A Select Few Get These Jobs As If Everyone Had Those Jobs, Then The World Wouldn't Quite Work Out The Way It Should? Like We Got Breadman To Make Bread, Bin Men To Collect Rubbish, Funeral Ppl To look after Dead People, Some Unattractive Jobs But Without Them Things Would Not Work Thd Way It Is, Anyways I Think I Have Said Enough Don't You,

>tfw main qt I love told me she's goes clubbing nearly every night
>tfw probably messaged her while she was getting fucked by some chad that picked her up

Where is she from?

USA

in which hours is the largest online population on interpals?

>be American
>go to Nightclub
>see 3.14cutie
>talk to her
>god she wants my dick so much
>bring her to my apartment and smash her
>she calls me daddy, damn she really likes it
>I make her deepthroat me to finish
>as I'm cumming in her mouth I see that she left her phone unlocked on the table
>she got a message
>"h-hey user anon h-how are you ?? s-still in the club..? :) "

Why fall in love with an American girl? They are sluts

/pppppppingle

he is British he prob never saw a cute girl in reality

There are some qt girls here in the US, but they are big time sluts... I honestly don’t think it’s possible to meet a girl in her late twenties who hasn’t had hook ups or a Friend with benefits before. It’s depressing.

I have a feeling things with my french qt will become difficult in the future. So if that ends I think I’ll be fucked lol

Lads, the Russian girl who I’m dating Irl in my own city thanks to interpals is making me go crazy.
>for the 3rd date I suggest spending together the sunday in Strasbourg, France since it’s so beautiful in Christmas and is not that far away
>she loves the idea and accepts
>we drink bin chaud at the xmas market, go to see the amazing cathedral, go to a good restaurant to eat traditional stuff and drink wine, Take the boat along the river to see the EU parliament and shit
> I pay for everything
> she smiles at me a lot and we have good and deep conversations, we listened to her Russian music on the bus together.
>still when we went to a café she kept on replying to whatsapp messages non-stop. Also on the way back to germany
>she chats with two people (pretty sure men especifically) regularly being their names “.” And “random number”

So I guess she’s seeing other guys right? I couldn’t read what she was writing but why the hell would she name people she talks regularly on whatsapp by not by their real names in her phone book? My theory is that she deleted their names in case I got to see who she was chatting that much with while we were dating. I feel like shit and I’m considering dropping her. But then again, am I the one being cucked? Or are those two guys being cucked by myself? Pretty sure they know her since longer than myself.
Fuck Interpals, I’m out.

French girls are a bit better but it's not so bright either. I rly got fed up with the bullshit I date asians now.

>Eastern european girls
Not even once.

why don't you ask her who she is talking with? it is so simple.
just ask her, if she refuses to explain, dump her.

Yeah, starting to think they all about eating several guys at one and check who is the richest and provide for them the best like good gold diggers. Stereotypes always hide some truth behind them.
Wanted to but I she already told me on the first date that she already met a few guys from Interpals before. So it’s pretty much this. And they also chat in English. Next time I won’t chicken out, but I don’t want to be a cuck and lose money with someone who dates several people at the same time.

Eating = Dating*

I think you are afraid of she knowing that you are jealous and that she might flee from you because of it.
But I tell you, women usually like men with a certain jealousy, and if she is not dating another guy, she won't flee from you.

I think you won't be a cuck if you stop paying her stuff and start putting things on her tab. If she stays with you when you stop paying, it is because she likes you and not the things you can give her.
Do the test. Next time tell her you forgot your wallet and credit card but luckily found some euros in the pocket of your coat. Check out how she will react to this.

Russians are meant for fucking and not for dating, how new are you?

Oh I really like my french qt. Not only is she gorgeous, but we have matching personalities and values. I could picture us being together for a long time, and she even said the same thing. But.. the biggest issue will be distance

>tfw my always says about visiting me but she always says her brother will come.

Wow you are good at reading between the lines, polebro, even when I typed my story like shit from my phone. That’s it, had a really bad experience with an ex who couldn’t handle my “jealous” questions about her a activities on social media. I was just trying not to spoil this new date by asking “too much”.
That suggestion about the bill paying is quite good. Still what shocks me about her is that she takes everything for granted and even if she is cute, smiles a lot to me and our conversations are very good, she rarely says “thank you” as it was my duty to pay everything for her. There’s definitely something fishy about this ruskii girl.

Wth Franz?! If a qt has flirted with another ip fag, you should pump and dump. That's like the golden rule of any online dating service.

is she from murmansk?

Pls not you again suomibro... yeah.

This. Russian women only respect those men who can easily seduce and pump her with his glorious Foreign Semen, and then dump her. russian women are natural sluts, they love being used.
after you impregnate and abandon her she'll find some weak and ugly russian guy who would provide for her and her kids. we pathetic russian """'men"""' enjoy it and feel proud of it

im sorry im just kiddings

But h-how do you know though? Pls don’t text to her... I cant handle more competitors.

You know, women like jealousy but only to a certain extent. Women do like being treasured and estimated by their partners (only feminists would say the opposite), however they don't like when the partner is insecure and feels threatened whenever she talks to other men, so watch out for which kind of jealousy you have.
Be suspicious when something is fishy, but don't be a paranoid jackass. If your relationship will be you following her steps, better not having a relationship at all. It will be toxic for both of you.

About her taking it from granted, well, if Russia is similar to Poland, then yes, women believe on this male duty to pay things when dating, being a providing mate, it is a thing that goes to far back. But of course this is not a general rule, so that's why I suggested this trick. Let's see how she will react, let's see if she is into you or just want your EU sheckels.

cet time 14:00

안녕

You are right, maybe I should be more honest next time and turn on my macho mode. Believe it or not, after we came back for the trip she stayed at my flat for 45 minutes so she didn’t have to wait for her train back to her village in the cold station alone. We watched together Russia Today on the tv and discussed about Palestine and Israel and I didn’t make any sexual approach like a fucking virgin. I was honestly a bit turned off by her constantly texting on our way from Strasbourg and didn’t have much mostivation to go and bang her. Hope she didn’t lose hope on me heh.

Well man, maybe because of your previous experience you are restraining your phallic prowess, that's why you are being passive. But the thing is, this not only is bad for you, it also stray girls from you.
Maybe she is texting because you are not giving the positive attitude, have you ever though that way? Whenever she texts, try to hold her shoulder, remember that she has a warm dude besides her and that's the place she wants to be.

by the way, I'm not a pole, I'm that brazilian guy. I just stopped being a namefag.

I see, I do actually recognise you from other threads. Is your polish at still asking for marriage?
Are you a psychologist or something like that? You sound like one kek.

Qt*

>Falling for normie slavshit girls
How stupid are you kraut. Only date east if they're westernized/hipster enough to pass for locals in your town.

Well, she is not mentioning it anymore. Probably because now I'm legalizing my stay in Poland and she feels that she won't lose me so easily. And by consequence, I'm not looking for other QTs anymore, I think now we can live the present and not fight each other for the future.

I'm not a psychologist, maybe I should study it since I like helping people to become what they want to be (And therefore, I improve myself in such way.)
I am empirical and I try to learn from my experience and experience of others. The more you observe people with an analytical look, the more you learn about dealing with people in general.

>I'm not looking for other QTs anymore, I think now we can live the present and not fight each other for the future.

This is good

I want to be normal !!!

You are :)

Going crazy again. This ride never ends wew.

What’s going on my poo friend?

me too

봉주르

Should have figured Sup Forums was on CP. No wonder there's been a rise in uggos the last 6 months

Takes 1 2 know 1 titman

Daily wiewer rate/youre ugliness scale

0-5 wiews - youre ugly
5-10 wiews - youre ok
10+ wiewers - very handsome

make a scale for women

Yesterday I got 24. But I'm very ugly

6 wiews

That is Easy Mode

Normal Mode
>no thai, no philipinos. only the best gooks
>no men
>no women without profile pic
>no views from people you already talk with for longer than 1 week.

Hard Mode
>only good looking women
>only first world women
>no traps

11 and I haven't updated in a while. I sometimes get less than that in a week.

5 out of 6 of these are good looking, I'd say.

you are good in the Normal Mode, but in hard mode you would have scored only for the Polish one.
Because none of the others are from first world countries.

>poorland
>first world
Then how come your people will kill each other to get out of Poland?

There seems to be a massively disproportionate amount of shitskins from western European countries on IP. I wonder why that is?

it is not like this, we are sending our trash out and keeping only the purest Wends inside.

Please, someone be my gf

Have you tried Thais?

No, neither I want them.
NO ASIANS

hmph