twitter.com/DNOpls/status/939855768626630656

pulseaudio is ass, and has become a mandatory
getting alsa to work with multiple sources is a hassle
systemD forced on your ass
distros are too fragmented, most distros break in few months with updates

I miss u

both of those top ones have alternatives
>systemd forced
get a distro that doesn't have systemd (yes, i know this can make a difficult install become almost impossible)
>distros fragmented
what
>break in a few months with updates
what

reminder that Tom Bombadil is the embodiment of the Ainur's song

fag

huh you mean using jack for everything? thats pants on head retarded

distros are fragmented as in there is no real main distro, if compared to windows

things tend to break in linux way faster than in windows, if you actually want to use your computer

To Conway

There's a great paintings thread on you'll enjoy it very much.

>there's more than 1 distro
ah yes i see how this is a major problem

>things break down faster
yeah if you use a rolling release distro, you won't have any problems like that on debian and likely won't have any problems with that on ubuntu

only exception is when shit works only for a specific version of ubuntu is a year outdated. then everything gets twice as hard, but that's the creators fault, not the systems fault
>inb4 but the system encourages this
ah yes, just like how we should throw out all of windows because the newest one doesn't support xbox controllers or your fallout nv game

I should probably get into LOTR so I can sperg about that instead of Morrowmeme

why have all these star wars 'nerds' just come out the closet during the newest movies
fucking same thing with pokemon reeeeeeeeeeee normies get out

>russian final in 8 hours

what are the best and worst southern cities. I lived in Texas for half a year and visited a few places so I'm not too knowledgeable but imo Austin was head and shoulders above the rest. Dallas/Ft Worth is okay but has some issues, same with new orleans. Baton rouge I don't remember ended up there when they were playing Bama so I was just fucked up desu. Houston was terrible. Port aransas I went in off season and the beach was remarkably clean/everything was pretty chill don't get why people hate it. Corpus Christi was just random desu.

>Star Wars starts being trendy again
>"Hey guys I LOVE Star Wars look at me!"

>why do people start talking about star wars after the franchise gets a reboot
beats me mate

also because disney wants to draw the line that empire=sith=bad republic=jedi=good with no grey area at all
this gives room for political use

and people who grew up with star wars get a chance to pretend to be a child again, just like they already do with capeshit

there has not been a daily dixie for two weeks now

i'm beyond disappointed in penman

I guess you could say it's hardly daily

imdb.com/title/tt0050976/
have you seen this

>when they don't even know bout our lord and saviour Thrawn

Seriously disappointed by disneyshit wars instead of making an interesting movie they remade Episode 4 and not only that but fucking remade it badly.

Eg: no idea what the planets they blew up and couldn't give less of a shit because we didn't have the princess to sympathize with like we did with Leia in the first movie. The stormtrooper fighting a sith in a lightsaber fight after the 'jedi' got knocked unconscious in 2s flat. The whole han solo thing was cheesy and bad. The republic is for some reason full of cucks because they let the first order blow their whole fucking star system up without lifting a finger, meanwhile the resistance was LITERALLY SMALLER than the Rebellion in the first movie. I counted maybe 12 x-wings total and a tiny base.
How the fuck do they not have more funding why were the battles even smaller than in any of the other movies that was the whole point of CGI you can do epic battles which were the best part of the prequels in the first place.

jesus fucking christ there's so much wrong in the 7th movie I wish it was never made.

Yeah. Got any other weird ass movies to recommend though?
Where'd you live?

>also because disney wants to draw the line that empire=sith=bad republic=jedi=good with no grey area at all
Just like Lucas did there never was any grey areas.
EUfags can go hang themselves.

Love Exposure is decent

Is it Love Exposure? I got my own tracker that doesn't use m*gnet links

yes

I am a terrible person.

lads

elit snypurs ruined this game

>not having 10 snipers in your attack team and making the game last forever

damn that manus fight was fun as shit

When's that lab-grown meat thing supposed to be commercially viable? I wanna try a petri dish beef burger.

bump

Depends on what you're looking for, really. For smaller cities/large towns, Asheville, NC is nice. Nice scenery, and the weather will probably be to your liking since it tends to stay cooler there than the rest of the South, since it's in the Appalachians.

/SinFeinn/
/stillyearofthefrenchgf/

i cant argue with enviromentalists and vegetarians cause their argument always devolves to''but muh trees and animals that are incapable of adapting to city life'' and honestly i couldnt give less of a shit for both of those

I dunno what that has to do with anything but I'm pretty sure it's Sinn Féin, not Sin Feinn.

it is Sinn Fein sorry im a little sick
also dont have fancy letters other then âîüğöçşi

you have multiple keyboard layouts, yes?
ääääääääääääää''''''''''''''''''''''

Classic penman.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Kp_EM3yobI
/allons/

i have a english qwerty layout so i also have non turkish letters like x and w which are mostly useless and retarded much like the entire english language itself vive le france
âââââââââââââââââââââââââ

but it also has some letter like ı,ö,ü,ç ad ş on it, for the âîô i have to hold down the letter

im so salty that my meme vegas doesnt work im installing windows 7

my mom makes fun of other languages alot but i managed to get her to like irish music

it doesnt work on windows 10?

not sure if it is the cause

the guy whose gonna be elected in alabama was asked by a black person when america was great and he said under slavery

what banter lmao

*nglo

é is like the most basic fancy letter to us native English speakers, probably because of French loanwords like café, soirée, détente, naïveté (you get an ï in there but that one's pretty uncommon), fiancé, … People who want to make products look fancy and international sometimes put accent marks on words that aren't supposed to have them.

When McDonald's started serving Starbucksy drinks with their "McCafé" brand on them, they ran a commercial on TV where they added it to English words.

>shot of some chick who is unhappy about having to do housework
>"Chore…"
>she gets a coffee and brightens up
>"…choré."

What do you use âîô for anyway? Is it some old vowel length thing?

really liking this sexy brick

yeah turkish doesnt allow two letters to follow itself (like aa) but sometimes, usually when using borrowed words, we have to increase the wovel lenght and thats when we add the hat thingies
like with kar, which means snow, and kâr, which means profit

>turkish doesnt allow two letters to follow itself (like aa) but sometime
memelanguage

>language is literally cock gargling sounds
atleast im not a norgaygian

Hm. People here usually leave it out of French words that have it. "pâté" gets written as "paté" all the time. People have some concept of the é being special, but the circumflex (hat) doesn't change the sound at all even in French. It's honestly kind of pointless, they use it to show that there used to be an extra letter in an old spelling. It's usually an S:

pâ(s)té (English "paSte")
hô(s)pital ("hoSpital")
château ("caStle")
hô(s)tel ("hoStel", now a different word in English alongside "hotel")
maî(s)tre ("maSter")

English speakers know the last one in the phrase "maître d'hôtel" which gets shortened and de-accented to just "maitre d' ".

Sorry, you must be thinking of Danish/Dutch/Swiss German.

Oh, I left it out of one. châ(s)teau.

same shit but blue

God its almost like FRANÇAİS is the superior language and *nglo's should all burn in hell for being retarded island niggers???????
/allons/

accents are retarded, i wish we didnt have them like in old french

>666
fuck of satan

jk accents are retarded thankfully anyone who doesnt speak standart istanbul turkish here is seen as a anatolDOG

you are greek

Nice digits. Very nice.

>gr*k
discount texan immigrant subhuman
i am byzantine

>i am byzantine
honestly don't know the difference

autism

I imagine myself in Gallipoli, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop T*rk dogs from advancing. We mow down T*rk dogs but they keep coming. I shoot T*rk dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sabre and begin slaughtering T*rks, since T*rks are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. T*rks were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see WINSTON CHURCHILL (Anglo) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in yorkshire, my homeland. My ANGLO brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

tell me then
How can you be byzantine when you said yourself you're balkan/georgian ?

t. grek

probably have epirus greek in me
>how can you be byzantine
the same way i can be considered turk

*nglo

t*xan

g*eek

yank

too far bud

come and get me you snownigger

Maybe I will you little sissy pseudo-albanian

S U I C I D A L N O R W E G I A N S I S S I E S