Why are americans so supportive of a war against iran

why are americans so supportive of a war against iran.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Ronald-Reagan-say-about-the-Taliban-These-are-the-moral-equivalent-of-America’s-founding-fathers”
youtube.com/watch?v=zxzI6BhysLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because a

I’m not.

American media tell them that Iran is evil and wants to take their freedumbs

They're THE middle eastern boogeyman. You wipe them and Syria out and suddenly all the problems in MENA will vanish according to most Americans.

dr noseberg needs to sell more bombs and its such a great economic initiative for home companies

They really want to flood with Europe with waves of refugees as a revange for the % meme

*according to Israel and Saudi Arabia

Most Americans can't even place Iran on a fucking map. Just tell them brown people are getting killed somewhere and they'll support it.

Because they're evil, mudslime satanists, supporting terrorosm everywhere. Probably did 9/11, too

Death to the UAE

Bomb Israel and Saudi Arabia out of existence and I guarantee you the Middle East will fix itself within three decades.

Well, their regime basically hates everything about us and threatens us on many occasions, why shouldn't we like the idea of it going away?

Because americans are programmed by their ZOG masters to be supportive of any war that could possibly benefit the geopolitical interests of Israel.

It's not Americans it's their retarded regime and media.

Fake news
quora.com/Did-Ronald-Reagan-say-about-the-Taliban-These-are-the-moral-equivalent-of-America’s-founding-fathers”
Plus if those were taliban the woman on the right would've had her face covered

i guess it was something that iran took american weapons without paying for them or so, that pretty much pissed the americans off and they send saddam hussein to war against iran.

raus krembot

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

have u been to iran before? nice cunt

They just need another excuse to start a war, they fucking love war.

Because they are brainwashed bby their Jewish masters

americans are servile creatures at their core and follow literally everything their government and media tells them. Just look at all the subhuman amerimutts proudly speaking about their exploits while serving in Iraq for example, they have no idea why they were there but they're convinced that they "protected their country" somehow.

Because Iran is a threat to Israel.

go shoot a rare moose

>go shoot a rare moose

next level knowledge kangaroo chink

I understand how you are confused

>be amerigoblin
>can't go one minute without thinking about shooting something

I am going to laugh at you 15 years down the line when china is your master

We've probably killed a few hundred thousand dune coons in that region in the past two decades. In the long term, that's probably a few million potential terrorists you don't have to worry about anymore.

Brown people are being killed in the USA-Mexico border.

laughing at you right now

the jokes on you, I've laughed at you long before int memes

We wouldn't have had to worry about terrorists at all if you mutt mongrel subhumans had kept your greedy negroid hands to yourselves. The refugee and terrorist situation in Europe is completely the fault of the USA.

Islam would come for you eventually, you Europeans don't actually know anything

when china is our* master

No one forced the EU to let in millions of Arabs and Africans. You can thank your spineless politicians for that. Are you just buttblasted because Copenhagen has a bunch of muds living in it now?

nah, they haven't the tact for that, their system can't hack it, but their infiltration of Australia is actually pretty alarming

no it's your fault for promoting your cultural dystopia of how progressive you are. you're the ones shooting yourselves in the foot. we've been bombing and killing sandniggers for decades and only now are you taking in refugees. you fucking autists. euros are fucking retarded i swear to christ

they miss vietnam

>American logic
youtube.com/watch?v=zxzI6BhysLU

If you want someone to blame for the current state of the Middle East, you should be pointing your finger at the country that drew the borders there in the first place

Sometimes I can't tell when Americans are baiting or being serious. That alone speaks volumes about the nature of the amerigoblin.

You amerimutts are so retarded, you are completely blind to what your satanic shithole of a country is doing to the rest of the world. YOU invaded a region when you had no reason to other than to control the oil trade, YOU are leading millions of arabs and africans to europe to destroy us, YOU are subverting europeans because your jewish overlords want more power. Hope every single one of you get killed once yellowstone explodes and destroys your racemixed shithole of a country, american mongrels deserve nothing but death and suffering.

I wish i had a decent american VPN.
Right now i would be talking about how Australia was great and how you lose the first world war and lost your empire.

American shitpost is the funniest geographic shitpost.

This so fucking much.
it's kind of amazing how americans are completely inaware that durka durkas are a threat to anyone precisely because of their meddling in the middle east

too bad no one cares about your shithole country anymore. it's your dumb politicians that decided to go in the EU with merkel. you're such a fucking nigger i swear man the mental gymnastics you're trying to justify. Stop importing these refugees yourself dumbfuck

stop putting yourself on some pedestal

chill out bro

We aren't though? Neither party is advocating for such a thing.

>you're such a fucking nigger
>Denmark

>Stop importing these refugees
Denmark is probably the western EU member with the most sane laws about refugees.

You are just chalk full of hot air, I imagine that flat land aids you well in filling up, you great windbag!

Yikes
Who pissed in your cereal, friendo

>Denmark is probably the western EU member with the most sane laws about refugees.
good. but he is speaking on behalf of everyone. So that implies of EU. Idgaf about denmark

don't forget how they ran afowl of the greatest and noblest of species on their island

So why is Copenhagen full of arabs lmao

Because it's the capital of the country, and this attract a shitload of tourists from all over the world?

Also, less than 1% of Denmark is Muslim, same as America...