Wait...so why didn't Sup Forums like black Wally? He was a little punk when he was first introduced...

Wait...so why didn't Sup Forums like black Wally? He was a little punk when he was first introduced, but this scene was badass. He came back to avenge his only hero, something pre-nu52 and even 90s Wally would do. So what's the deal? Is it the same ol "Muh redhead 90s Wally" or is Sup Forums just insecure about black guys being heroes?

NOT MUH
O
T

M
U
H

Because "NOT MUH" becomes a legit argument when is not about Batman

>but this scene was badass.
No.

That costume is shit, I'm glad he's getting the classic Kid Flash one

>I decide what is good and bad

I'm with user, that part was awesome. Present Flash getting rekt by Future Flash, out of nowhere comes Wally, and he's stronger than FF? That's great.

>I decide what is good and bad
Calling something badass is no different of a claim than me refuting it.

him being 12 and divorced from his contemporaries is a huge problem

The concept of black people and women scares Sup Forums.

Brett Booth art has a lot to do with it

One good moment is not enough to justify liking a character.

That's a terrible costume. Send it back to the 90's where it can't hurt anyone again.

Sup Forums doesn't appreciate characters they follow being overwritten with SJW/mah diversity replacements.

This is mostly my issue and the fact they changed him to match the plans with the TV show. Gotta realize you're not only getting rid of Wally but his friends and family too. The fact he was a punk when he was first introduced also lead to a bad start. Sup Forums hating black people is a meme (I hope)

I honestly never even knew which Flash was which. Couldn't tell Barry apart from Wally while they were in the mask, i'm just as of this year, learning there was a Flash named Barry. I grew up watching the JL cartoon all a nigga know is Wally. And that old dude with the lightening bolt aluminum bowl on his head.

>Sup Forums hating black people is a meme (I hope)
Sup Forums doesn't hate black people as much as it hates black people taking the place of established white people. Which is less racism and more NOT MUH amplified by the fact that they're obviously doing it for the bonus diversity points (which is kinda fucked up when you think about it. It's not exactly PC to think a minority can't make their own name popular and has to ride someone else's coattails)

Sup Forums needs to be better at addressing their issues in a way that can't be twisted into something stupid.

>le nasty 90s costume!
>praise 90s comics

Hmm...shut the fuck up?

Who's praising 90s comics?

Why not just create a new speedster instead of replacing Wally?

Because Synergy!

Bit of everything.
He's not my Wally, he's black because diversity begins and ends with black guys and DC doesn't give a shit about the Flash family outside of Barry after seeing how they fucked up Bart too.
And that god awful Booth costume, why the fuck they keep giving that hack work is beyond me.

ginger is just an anagram of nigger

Thats what black people are actually doing tho

>>I decide what is good and bad
>now let me decide what's good and bad

Partially because, when he first showed up he was a total little shit. Also basically "not muh Wally".

Wally West went full Speed Force Jesus in the 90's.

and? It's not like Wally being the Flash is exclusive to the 90s or the user brought up liking the 90s or anything.

also because he was introduced in one of the worst new52 runs

I like TV Black Wally after last night but comic Black Wally a shit