Russian girls still wear fur because it’s symbol of wealth. Fucking roasties

Russian girls still wear fur because it’s symbol of wealth. Fucking roasties.

Other urls found in this thread:

wwf.org.uk/updates/appetite-for-destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks terrible 2bh.

fur was one of russia's lucrative exports in its history, surely it's just a cultural foible

it keeps their bobs warm during the long cold winters

Fur is murder

no doubt modeled after a padded jacket

It’s retarded. I am vegan and love animals. Fuck this roasties!

Speaking as a Robert she can keep me warm.

Barbarians

soyboy

steady on, don't you people wear furs?

>entire world decides to love animals like this
>7+ billion people become vegans
>loss of habitat caused by incresed agriculture leads to greatest animal death in human history

it look bitchy

Kys, subhumans, would you kindly.
t.Russian fur magnate

This is how a common Russian TП (тyпaя пиздa - stupid cunt) looks like btw

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""russian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

srs?

nice digit snowflake

meat is also murder

No doubt you are a kissless virgin, blaming girls dont want to date with you cos no moneys, not cos you are autistic asshole.

Yes, we couldn't sustain the world on a vegetarian diet. There isn't enough land and even attempting it would eradicate all the animal habitat.

Im not even vegan but that is fucking retarded. What do you think animals eat?

hydroponics?

an entire animal species that is suppsed to be omnivores suddenly deciding they are going to become vegetarians is more harmful to the nature then killing a handful of prey animals

That's not true at all, livestock requires fucking loads of land whereas crops are more efficient and there are various ways to increase yield so you don't require as much space.

Meat is unsustainable, livestock requires too much room, that's why scientists are looking into lab grown meat as well as trying to get people to eat insects.

you are dumb as fuck, would have expected a post like that from the land of the free

>more harmful to the nature

We live outside the ecosystem, we have control over it so the 'rules' of nature don't relaly apply to us as we can do whatever the fuck we want and the fate of flora and fauna on our planet is in our hands.

reminder that going vegetarian worked great with pandas

Depends on the animal, but if you cut down all the forested habitat and drain all the wetlands to make farm land you will lose far more animals than current meat consumption causes.

You wouldn't look that bad on my lamp tho.

Meat takes up way more land than vegetables tho. And ever heard of vertical farming? Animals would more likely die because we wouldn't breed them to be kept alive
T. vegetarian for environmental reasons

Collapse of the Soviet Union was a mistake.

Here we always know which tourist woman is a Russian.

Leopard/zebra/tiger pattern boots, leggins etc. Some even wear jackets that look like they have been made out of aluminum foil. And every single one has a fur hat and a mini-skirt.

Are these prostitutes the rich folk bring with them, or is it womens fashion there?

>We live outside the ecosystem
Kek
>we have control over it
Doublekek
Shoo-shoo, britard

As I said it’s considered symbol of wealth here and very fashionable. Mysterious Russia soul woman wearing beautiful fur coat because hard snowy winters wonderland xDDDd

Yes, me and the world wildlife fund, world animal foundation, Cambridge university, et al., are all fucking idiots. Agriculture and aquaculture definitely aren't currently the biggest threat to biodiversity and habitat loss.
I'm sure things like vertical, hydroponic farming are possible globally, but that's not what people do. They almost always use unsustainable argicultural practises.
Also, I eat meat for environmental purposes, it's much better for the enviroment, myself, and the animals.

>Leopard/zebra/tiger pattern boots, leggins etc. Some even wear jackets that look like they have been made out of aluminum foil. And every single one has a fur hat and a mini-skirt.
My family doesn't look any like that.
>Are these prostitutes the rich folk bring with them
Yes.

bimbos attached to new money

Sources?

wwf.org.uk/updates/appetite-for-destruction

Says the amount of crops required to feed the livestock we need is unsustainable.

>soyboy
this meme started around 2-3 weeks ago, if i'm not mistaken. do you happen to know the origin of it, sir?

dog is murder

You're just envious because you can't afford it. Admit it.

Keeping bobz and vajen warm is very important.

>26 KB
>Anonymous 12/11/17(Mon)18:56:52 No.82883
cz