Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ18l1Y7XqA
youtube.com/watch?v=u0rHiWLjDuM
my.mixtape.moe/qnvpor.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=f7biaUGSs8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop please...

why are you so gay, sven?

I am not and it pains me to see my people destroying themselves.

Höhöhö håmåpeter

Ima bomb this shit up

hahaha faggot

I'll suck your dick.

Bug off wanker.

They have a talent

>gay gay gay and KARA BOGA
beautiful

if you are as cute as the first boy please be my bf

Try that joke again when you aren't Brazilian.

only the black girl have decent and normal behavior

Swedes dont know this, but Finns have been dumping soy and hormones and other gay stuff into Swedens tap water for almost 40 years now. This plan was originally started by President Kekkonen.

Fuck off you faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ18l1Y7XqA

new content released of spop (swedepop) superstart elias hero

t. fragile masculinity boi

can i fug your boipucci?

F *nns are the only people that manage to be more faggots than swedes so you arent one to talk

WOW so RUDE!

Disgusting also is this finnish commercial for a drink?
I will bury you under the ground you goblin manlet.
I will burn you down and feed you to the dogs.

I could literally heem everyone here

FINLAND
do you know of the one music video with the people inside giant balloons where they are bouncing around?

it's a super upbeat song?
ty

bury ur benis in my boipucci first cutie

dominate my boihole please

Stop this at once

holy shit

I think this kid is actually transitioning

I wonder if they intentionally looked for faggy swede boys to be on this game show or something

I find it disgusting that you're looking after a sick kid like this. You fucking gay pedophile.

do it you faggot

>looking after
...?
you mean searching his name online?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0rHiWLjDuM
>I will be popular
he wants more people to acknowledge him desu

>tfw you will never fuck a swedish guy in the ass

Disgusting pedophile.

Sometimes I feel like Dutch girls are more blonde than the fake blonde Swedes.

WE

>Disgusting also is this finnish commercial for a drink?

Yes, it's a real commercial from about 10 years ago. They advertised this low alcoholic drink and decided to use swedish stereotypes in the ad. It was mainly marketed for women, so i guess they thought that would be appropriate.

>tfw you will never coax a shy tsundere swede boy to destroy your boipucci

this post is for you user :3

Döda dig själv jävla smuts

Ursäkta?

Nå men killar:D

you are "bantering" an already broken useless people that has given up on their country and all they held dear because they are too cowardly to do anything about it

Döda dig själv, bögjävel.

Kila iväg och klibba någon annanstans

At this point it turns ugly. We have picked on each other for decades in a brotherly way, but now it seems that we are still kicking you on the ground. I feel a bit sad.

vad fan ska man göra då? Rösta sd? jävla pappskallar är dem, och alla dem andra partierna är ju fortfarande så jävla angelägna om att föra hit så många apor som möjligt. Det är totalt åt helvetejust....remember the good times pekka

my.mixtape.moe/qnvpor.mp4

Our young protagonist Gustav, now 15 years old, seems to be having the time of his life is Sweden desu. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you be more like Gustav??

You're a disgusting pedophile and a faggot, I hope some cop will come over and send you down to prison and you will enjoy your gay fantasies there.

I'm wondering the same myself.

t. Arab bull

holy shit man you are getting genuinely triggered over this

calm down dude
seriously, you are gonna get a heart attack

>just....remember the good times pekka

Jag ska göra det håmå-peter...jag ska göra det.

Eyes on that poster should be a bit chingier

I'd like to bring my gf in Finland something from Sweden for Christmas. What should I bring her? Aquavit? What's typical?

t. bög bögsson :DD

Ettan förstås

Marabou choklad och aquavit.

Triggered?
I am merely disgusted by your pedophilia behavior. Are you saying this is okay?

This

Dalahästen och aquavit.

We don't do that. I'm thinking either candy or cloudberry jam or salt liquorice or something.

How tall are they?

We have all that here. Kanske en bok?

At left(Olle) is about ~185
At right(Nils) is about 180 or under.

>I am merely disgusted by your pedophilia behavior. Are you saying this is okay?
I agree with Stallman's thoughts on pedophilia desu

I just mean that they are not exotic in any way. Think something more swedish.

If you wanted to bant use fucking adults, don't go look after mentally broken kids you fucking pedo.

This. Society is why I'm a virgin who can't breed 10 Aryan children. Mentally I'm doing my part tho

finland and sweden is the same fucking country with different colors on the flag, how is he supposed to find something exotic

I expected the left one to be 1,90 at least..

Nah.
Here is meme picture with them and the "strongest" viking, who is supposed to be +190cm

I think it's quite obvious they are not on leveled ground...

Do you have aquavit

I'm in the north so cloudberry might be regional

Also is saltlakrits and Djungelvrål the same as what you have?

Hot.I wonder what a 1,70 like myself would look alongside them

I know that perfectly well as I visit there once a month. What i mean by "exotic" is something like aquavit, new marabou flavour or stuffed dalahäst. Cloudberry jam or salmiakki is not that.

Stop that gay shit

>ywn have 4 male 1.90 vikings buttraping you

This thread is CLEARLY made by a Soros shill to divide & conquer the whites!

Fuck off

True

stop being a closet homo

Cloudberry jam and salmiakki is all over the place. Your best bet would maybe be aquavit, we have it here but it's distinctively swedish and we don't drink that stuff much.

dude chill i'm just memeing

I dunno if salmiakki is supposed to be the same thing as djungelvrål and saltlakrits, at least I've had Fazer salmiakki and it seems different. Swedish candy tends to be sweeter.

Also fwiw I prefer Finland. Even though Finland I greyer and full of commieblocks somehow S market always has better stuff than what I find here. Sorry Swedes.

Or being eye level with their abs while they hold you tight

absolutely

What about an out of the closet homo?

Oh now I know! Bring her julmust, the stuff we have here is made by big companies and is not good. I know you have better stuff there. That would also be "exotic".

We call both types salmiakki. The swedish made ones are sold also in Finland prettu much everywhere.

Thanks bro. Can I just find the stuff in Coop or ICA or are there special stores for it?

Something like this

I think you can find them in larger ICA's. I have tried Zeunertz and Nygårda lagrad, both were skit bra:D

Thanks for the tip man. I think this is a great idea.

Stop seeing pedophile everywhere ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7biaUGSs8w

No problem, I think she will like. I would at least.

Delete yourself idiot, if you look after a kid that is underage then you're a goddamn pedophile.

What a mighty good man, Pålle :^)

underrated