This is the Dutch leader in Civ 6

Is she acceptable to represent der Nederlands?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelmina_of_the_Netherlands
collectie.tropenmuseum.nl/default.aspx?ccid=S38&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

accurate, at least

LITERALLY WHO is this rancid whore?

Holy shit how many female leaders will they put? Why are they doing this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelmina_of_the_Netherlands

My guess would be that since video games are an infantile hobby to have, they're trying to imprint certain values into the brains of impressionable children.

I don't know shit about this video game but what the fuck could her role be? Our monarchs haven't had any role of note since 1848.
I guess they're trying to shoehorn female characters. Disgusting.

>want equal representation
>historically woman leaders have been rare than hen teeths, at least the one's that aren't just figureheads

You shut your cancer mouth

she didn't had any real power according to law
she just led the dutch resistance in ww2

Jesus Christ that artwork. Civ VI was a mistake.

Is this a leak or a fake news? I found nothing on their website

I liked the civ 5 version of Willem of Orange more. The Civ 4 version of Willem looked more creepy and she beats that at least. And off all the queens we had she had the most spirit oetz.
Sla jezelf heel hard in je gezicht en verdwijn dan.
From 1890 until 2013 we had a female queen. If they wanted to put more female leaders in, ours would be most logical without cherrypicking. Also calling it an infantile hobby is pure bait as all the stats show.

>I guess they're trying to shoehorn female characters.

Seems like it, she literally had no real relevance to Dutch history. It's a shame they have chosen to use her instead of someone relevant and interesting.

It's not like this is new, they had heaps of female leaders in Civil V, but at least those women were interesting and powerful women with deep histories and who changed the course of their countries.

There are plenty of people still around who where alive during her reign and they all seemed to like and respect her.

>Seems like it, she literally had no real relevance to Dutch history
Okay mr Jap. Prease terr me more about my history.

> I guess they're trying to shoehorn female characters
Good morning. You could've guessed that by the fact that they've put irrelevant korean who lost F.O.R.T.H.Y. castles during her reign

she is relevant in our history, just not a real leader of the state, a head of state yes

I don't play video games though because I'm not a fucking child, so how the fuck would I know?
>female queen
No King or Queen has had any serious power since 1848.

Don't need to be Dutch to know a useless bitch when I see one. Don't even need to be a dog breeder, though I'm sure it helps.

>No King or Queen has had any serious power since 1848.
Ja dat lazen we de eerste keer al. Vet goed dat je hebt opgelet bij maatschappijleer op sgool man!!!

>not knowing it's a proxy davido kun

>talking Dutch outside of the general
Retarded.
Don't be fucking butthurt though, Wilhemina as a queen was nothing but a fat cow who didn't do anything of note.

It was leaked to some Dutch sites. 2K/Firaxis sometimes goes country-specific for early previews.

Tweede regel van Sup Forums:
>Posting in languages other than English is allowed—and encouraged!
Kankermongool

waht am i reading?
didn't you pay attention in history class?

There's a way to do cartoony visuals well, like Britain's own and highly respected Planet Coaster game, and Civ VI is not one of them.

Prime minister Willem Drees would have been better imo, but if they really wanted a monarch then either her or her daughter are a decent choice.

>No King or Queen has had any serious power since 1848.
No MP would be interesting enough for the game. But Willem of Nassau would still be the best pick, so I'm not defending her.
>Wilhemina as a queen was nothing but a fat cow
Eikel.

Still zero arguments. What did this fat whore do?

>m-muh resistance
Oh yeah, what an integral part she had with the very fierce anti-German resistance we had here, pff hahahahahah.

>I guess they're trying to shoehorn female characters
American game is American. Civ7 will have black transgender kings.

She left the country as soon as possible and left it for the Germans. The royal family is pure kanker.

laten we maar even naar de nederdraad nemen, dit gaat te ver

>nederdraad
Letterlijk een tiener clubje. Ga er zelf heen.

Deze schijt hoeft niet in de nederdraad oetz.

goed punt

WILL THEY HAVE POLDERS THOUGH?

>hij kent wilhelmina niet

djz

I think it's the uncanny valley effect
Civ VI's style reminds me of the Dolmio puppets

DOWN

WITH

THE

MONARCHY

What a nice lady. Can't wait for her to get autistic about my lack of tulip farms and DoW me.

>collectie.tropenmuseum.nl/default.aspx?ccid=S38&lang=en
>In the Netherlands East Indies, not a single Dutch monarch ever set foot. Not until 1955 did queen Juliana visit Suriname and the Antilles.
>Too hot
For a brief moment it appeared that Wilhelmina was to undertake a trip to the Netherlands East Indies. In June 1940, after Wilhelmina and her ministers were transferred to London, there was a plan to move the government to Batavia, capital of the Netherlands East Indies. However, Wilhelmina was quick to inform her minister of Foreign Affairs, Van Kleffens, that “I am not going, as I cannot stand the heat”.

#NotMyQueen
S

Yes.