Civil War II storytime?

Should I really do it?

yes, you glorious bastard

No.

Go right ahead if you're really that bored.
It's just one more crap thread I'll be hiding, only in this case it's crappyness has nothing to do with the anons in it or the OP and everything to do with the comic itself.

>yes, you glorious bastard
even if you pirates disgust me very much?

OK

BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT.

that's your problem, not mine

I'm just here to laugh at the stupidity

Do you guys really live like this, on your knees begging for someone to upload comics? I read the issue like 4 hours ago

YES! And just before work!

What kinda event u want senpai?

inb4 this comes back to haunt her after she kills Bruce

You want to be at ground zero once the shit posting and meme pages begin.

>we cannot punish someone for a crime they did not commit
Isn't she on the minority report team?

This is a surprisingly well-written speech by Bendis' standards

>What kinda event u want senpai?
A well-written, interesting one?

>Hero tells someone to surrender
>They actually do
That's rare

It's a lawyer's closing arguments, so he knows better than to fall into his template for casual talk

It's legal jargon. That was his bread and butter on Powers and Daredevil.

Yeah but its one he's written before. It's all the same points from a case he had in his daredevil run

RIP

Latverians are used to taking orders from men in metal masks.

>Bendis managed to do only 5 pages before falling in his bad dialogue again

Truth be told, Rhodey being made Secretary of Defense makes more sense than that time Bush gave the job to Tony Stark.

Why did they obscure the Prez? It's pretty clear from Vision #1 that Obama is the 616 PotUS

I know he was made head of SHIELD, was he also made Secretary of Defense at an unrelated time?

>All this bitching about Bendis
>So far the issue has been good

Try not to walk into new things with a blatant bias.

>For the party
Rhodey confirmed a Democrat then

Doom has stopped ruling Latveria,for now, and the citizenry know from experience the PM is gonna screw the pootch

Bendis really wants to get Rhodes out of the way to push his OC

And what's so bad about it again?

Just give me that "House of Ideas" special famalam

Is this all scanned shit op?

Yes, it was a few years before Civil War

Makes it more timeless. One of the most awkward things about The Dark Knight Returns is Reagans old ass.

\Fuck off Bendis

Wow, that's really a sitting duck change.

I'm taking screenshot from my Comixology comic reader, this is first storytime for me. Sorry if it's not perfect for you pirates.

It's not QUITE Bendis-speak, at least what I consider Bendis speak. He hasn't done the Metal Gear "repeat the last thing the other speaker just said" yet, and they aren't speaking obviously like teenagers either.

You should be more worried about Loki running than Tony Stark Mr. President.

Not really a difficult assumption. Roughly 95% of african americans identify as democrats and moderate-to-left leaning independents.

Marvel usually does that, even if it's fairly obvious from dialog and art hints who the president is supposed to be. To make things less dated, hypothetically.

It's unnatural and Bendis uses it for all characters, even the ones who would never talk that way.

Give Bendis time, he knows how to disappoint his readers

I only like begging on my knees when a girl makes me do it tbqh

Nah don't worry. I was asking because it hasn't been ripped yet.

Sorry guys I can't go on right now, need to go back to work. I guess someone else will pick it up from here, if not I'll be back in maybe a couple hours.

While I always apreciate a good Bendis storytime you don't have to be such a fag OP

Stop making it gay

Who is that seamen demon with the dog hat?

>Doom has stopped ruling Latveria
Why?

oh right EVERYONE wants to be an inhuman now but EVERYONE hates the mutants.

He gave them democracy during Axis.

Fair enough then.
But next time, don't start a storytime if you aren't absolutely sure you'll haveenough time to finish at least one issue

After Secret Wars, Doom decided to leave Latveria and everything behind to find himself again or something

That has nothing to do with it, it was temporary, 8 months after Axis Latveria was already back to normal under Doom

I've met that guy who's cheering. It has nothing to do with wanting to be an Inhuman, he's the kind of fucker who thinks the cloud will get him high

But didn't he go back to his old ways after Axis?
Species wars now gas the inhumans

And by EVERYONE you mean a few college students. EVERYONE!

So why it was obvious Obama in Vision

Don't tell me what to do!

It's not like they knew what an Inhuman was before now. Mutants have had decades to mature into the hated and feared minority. Also it is just one guy, the girls just seemed curious.

Mutants are terrorists that carry out high profile assassinations and indoctrinate child soldiers
Inhumans are sky pirates from the moon

Eh. I can use this I guess.

Wait, his actual fucking name is Ulysses? I thought that was a superhero name or something. Who fucking names their kid that?

His superhero name is the Profiler. Really.

What are you, some kind of faggot?

It was supposed to be Homer, but everyone made fun of it when it got leaked.

I have a co-worker whose name is Aquiles, like the Greek warrior

His original name was Homer.

Because Bendis is an idiot.

Do you think his waifu is going to come out ugly?

PINGISH!
PINGISH!
PINGISH!

Fans of classic literature or history ners that liked Grant I guess

D'oh!

Is the nigger the chick from Invincible Iron Man who built an Iron army?

I would like to fuck Dog Hat Girl.

I'm betting those Sh'iar only came here because they missed Cannonball and Smasher's parties

Make his name something normal like "Bob" or "John". Fucking hell, he's probably just going to be a plot device in this event with no more character than Layla had in House of M.

>Ultimates are preventing aliens from having sex with humans
YOU MONSTERS

>Coipel dykeCarol
HNNG

Something good came from CW2 after all.

Homer has good taste in women

Do they count as furries if they're fucking bird people?

you are missing the point, user. You dont come here to read the comic only, you come to shitpost and memes. An unfiltered sense of community that usually shill forums like cbr or others cannot replicate.

Thats why these shitty threads are popular. You read your comic irl alone, here you read it with everyone else.

Wait, fucking what? Since when was Samson alive?!

>Three weeks ago I thought you up and died
Doc Samson has been been dead for FAR MORE than just three weeks. Deadpool exhumed his corpse a few months ago and everything, so you can't blame Secret Wars.

When did Doc come back?

Pretty sure that dialogue is the only handwave you'll get.

>BENDIS

>Metapod used Harden!

>you come to shitpost and memes.
That doesn't sound... good.
And yet I'm here posting so I guess I'm just as bad as you pirates.

When he died?

Because Vision is a low level book and this is the event comic connected to the new movie.

No, she's younger.

>"Damn it, I called Samson weeks ago, why isn't he answering my calls?!"
>"Captain Marvel, Doctor Samson has been dead for months."

Let's leave aside the fact that Doc Samson has been dead for years, not just "three weeks" and that Bendis doesn't bother explaining it.
He was working with the Leader and MODOK in a plan to take over the world and kill a bunch of people, he belongs in prison.

Oh ok. I think it's another university too... maybe MIT?

>Bendis ignore continuity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not better than Rocafort's Dyke Carol.

This is the worst comic I've read the past decade. I'm hyped for the next few months.

>He was working with the Leader and MODOK in a plan to take over the world and kill a bunch of people, he belongs in prison.
But that was before Battleworld...

Didn't Deadpool dig up his grave after Secret Wars to make sure he was still in it?