CCc

My ancestors :)

Here's your real ancestor alamanci donkeyfucker kurdo

t. orthoDOG oruspu cocugu

i can trace back my Oghuz tribe can you?

divide and conquer soros fetöblue

Senin anan sikeyim diyecem ama eşegi siken senin gibi kurt dolu olur
Ulkeni o kadar seviyorsan gel burada yasa orospunun evladı korkak piç gibi avrupaya kacip sonra ben turkum turkum diye gecinmek kolay

>osmanli
Disgusting. Never forget the Ott*manism culture meme

>MY ORTHODOG ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

typical mudshit

Literally the same fucking shit

Eternal t*rk

Behind every Ottoman defeat there is a balkan rape baby general

Look it up

I want to move to Turkey xocam
t.urk born in Engl*nd

>Yussuf Pasha
Georgian rape baby
Abdullah Pasha
Syrian rape baby

There is literally NO battle which was lead by a TÜRK commander that has been lost

JUST

muh symbol

The Russo turkish wars were especially fought by rapebaby generals. Name literally ONE battle where an OGHUZ TÜRK lost

Göktürk coin with the star and crescent, this was before Türks even entered anatolia

Meant to post this one

Any other arguments subhuman?

>The "Ay-yıldız" star and crescent has long been used by the Turks as a symbol. The Göktürks used the "Ay-yıldız" star and crescent figure on their coins. One 1500-year-old coin includes three crescent moon figures and a star near a person.

I dare you to challange me byzanboos

>"The Russo turkish wars were especially fought by rapebaby generals. Name literally ONE battle where an OGHUZ TÜRK lost"
translation=SHEEIIITTT

"Göktürk coin with the star and crescent, this was before Türks even entered anatolia"
translation=WEWUZURUKHU OZGUN BAR BAR BAR BAR GERCEK KURUK ZOGUN BAR BAR
>autistic clicking

the byzanboo subhuman when cornered is driven into a spastic fit where when he is outclassed with acutal arguements shouts anti-türk memes as his brain overdoses on byzanshit chants

>my brown hairy ass is on fire
have you kissed the ground five times last friday, asslifter?

Come on byzanboo shit, name a single battle where an Oghuz türk lost against russshits or slavshits or are you just going to spout your shitty 3 year old memes?

>ULA.....