MUTHAFUCKIN MICRONAUTS

MUTHAFUCKIN MICRONAUTS

STORYTIME

bump if you're reading.

>MUTHAFUCKIN MICRONAUTS
Never thought I'd hear those two words together.

THEY ALL SMALL AND SHEEIT

I think Biotron might be my favorite character here. There's just something I like about his design.

And that's that.

Download in the Win-O'.

>Force Commander
Nice.

I've always thought his design was cooler than Karza's.

Cool story bro. Always liked the toys.

bumping to read.

Wow, it is fucking nothing.

I enjoyed it quite a bit.

So this is sharing continuity with IDW's Transformers now apparently? What else is going to be in this shared continuity?

Does it matter?
Not like some tiny dudes are going to pilot a human-sized robot to pilot a Transformer sized robot to interact with them.

It's just speculation right now, but it seems likely from solicits. ROM and Action Man are supposed to be in it as well.

The IDW Transformers canonically have shrinking tech, and there's pretty obviously going to be interaction if they're bothering to put them in the same continuity (mostly for the crossover money, probably).

bumping for others.

Someone said when ROM was first announced that it was going to be in the same continuity as Transformers, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.

That was just someone making baseless assumptions, but now a bunch of IDW's Hasbro solicits for August are mentioning something called "Revolution" coming up in all of them, which makes it sound like they are all coming together.

LOVE that cover.

Well they're fucked now.

He's the most notable character so far and pretty much all his scenes are well characterized.

Yeah, one of the cooler designs.

Definite improvement over the first issue. Looking forward to seeing where this series goes in the future.

bumping for others.

The art on this book is actually not half bad.

Can someone please do the rest?

The rest? Do you mean the first issue?

Yeah, wasn't sure if it got a free comic book day issue or not

There's one other issue.

Eh, guess I might as well.

Sorry about the wait. Bloody embedded files...

Great page.

The rest of the issue is just concept art, but I don't feel like posting those unless someone really wants me to.

Nice.

Thanks for dumping the first issue.