Invincible #128 storytime

Gonna read it as I go

Cute.

It begins. I'm ready for the NTR

Turns out it was much ado about nothing

I always wondered how they did it. Now we know,

So, Mark's a kuk now. BARVO KIRKMAN

I'm glad him and Terra are getting along. I really didn't want any weird awkwardness between them.

I'm not caught up, did he vanish into another alternate dimension again or is this the same thing from before with the evil him?

isn't he like- super super strong? Why's he going down like a chump?

The guy has a point tbqh

The way that top panel was drawn I thought this was a party for Allen.

ah, spoke too soon

Oh, wow.

He's fine, now he might actually be strong enough after regenerating to do something.worthwhile

zee end

Why is Robot using his old robot instead of his big black gignigga rape armors?

>That first word bubble
I hope Kirkman remembers and intends to bring up that Allen was only ever appointed his position because he's really strong and the other guy kicked it and decided he'd do.

Allen was bred for great things but he was not really born for this. He was really a beat cop before his current position and even there his decisions and perceptiveness were questionable, only his modified physiology seemed to save him and that sort of thing is not what a leader should rely on. In short I hope it's brought up at some point that as Mark evaluated when Allen wanted to just dump a virus on Earth, Allen mostly just plays hard ball instead of thinking too far ahead and is prone to making bad decisions.

While his sudden impulsive envy of Nolan was slightly OOC Thragg in comparison has seemed more thoughtful, considerate and willing to compromise. And he HAS been born and raised for this. Allen is fucked.

>Immortal
>Doing anything of use

You're a funny guy Nolan.

WE HANDLEBAR NOW

>Turns out it was much ado about nothing
On one hand I'm glad it's not being dragged into an arc of shitty drama but I'm also getting tired of Kirkman's cliffhangers getting resolved on the first page of the next issues.

Kirkman is a hack that is dragging this shit out eternally just so it exists no matter how tired and worthless it becomes, its not worth reading anymore.

Perfect page.

Why are the Viltrumites older? It didn't look like they aged for years, but a few years with... oh, oh fuck.

Expressing themselves instead of being murderous cunts makes them age faster.

What a worthless story point.

Caught in a "potential universe" (Reboot?!) by a bowl of glowing spaghettis. It felt like two weeks for him, it was five years iirc.

Mark might be a dropout but he might want to take interest in the quality of his daughter's education. Eve and the others don't seem to be doing a optinal job.

And yet - here you are.

Or its the Virus that future Immortal referred to?

You don't open with your final form.

damnit Kirkman, you're not gonna kill her after making me like her are you? Also, when will Ottley come back?

>That last panel
HA, though now I guess he's getting a power boost once he heals from that, he really should make it a common tradition to be beaten half dead whenever he's getting too weak in the powerscale.

Am'ral ackbar!

Woah, wonder how much jacked he'll get. Isn't he basically a one eyed jacked up orange Saiyan?

OH HOLY SHIT. I wonder what happened to Mark's reverse rape baby

M-more what exactly? What is even going on?

thats drama for another time my friend

Weren't most of them drones though? Capable of killing a Viltrumite?

uh.... how... how does this work? Someone explain it to me.

you ever see Avatar?

The only thing they had going was that they're higher on the power scale than most of the other heroes, and viltro-kryptonite sound waves.

That would be hilarious. Also I was a few issues late: Tragg's daughter is cute.

When a red cyclop and a blue tentacle woman love each other very much...

The sound waves would not work in space.

Still, he has a legion of those things. Kinda seems useful to have in a fight.

okay, that was fucking adorable

>Half of a 21 page comic wasted on generic parenting shit

God fucking damn it Kirkman.

>Kirkman actually does address the discontent with Allen's 5 year rule resulting in nada
Well shit. Good job, I guess.

Thragg has like one mothership and the universe to hide in. It's pretty hard to know where he is or where he'll strike. How many years did Bin Laden stay hidden from the US of A?

>allow me to drink his alien splooge from your now gapping vagoo.

top kuk

Jesus what a bitch, making herself the victim yet again. Even if it has been years for her, for Mark it was pretty short time. Not to mention he sacrificed a better future just to return and hear that his wife fucked someone else. Of course he's going to be upset.

As for this Lubian guy, I guarantee he's going to show up sooner or later and give us yet another drama filled issue between this dysfunctional couple. If not this was just a complete waste of a plot point.

>After 5 years the fur still fresh
Battle Best by Calvin Klein

I'm sure he instored a bug class whose sole purpose is to take care of his fur.

I wonder if Kubian was even a humanoid? Imagine him being some sort of giant insect like monstrosity, kind of like Oliver's wife.

im so glad he isnt dead... i love that orange one eyed bastard
he looks cool next to everyone

so he gets stronger with every loss? his eye is missing though...

fucking underrated post of the century

fucking still keking

That would be perfect, but I doubt Kirkman goes there. It's one thing for the Oliver, Vultrimite/Bug alien hybrid, to bang that thing, can't see him going there with Eve

SHEEEEIIIITTTTT!

He's had his eye ripped out before. He'll be fine. The socket looks better than what they do with Carl in TWD too. Kudos to the artist there.

>Like I'm going to beat you up or kill you for trying to kill me?! I'm above that.
Allen that is exactly what you did to Nolan when he tried to resist. You didn't even like restrain him with your super strength and just lock him up, you specifically beat his shit.

He learned from that user. It's been 5 years.

I don't think they're any older. Nolan has always had that gray streak in his hair so it makes sense that growing out more facial hair would have some gray in it.

TechJacket looking swank

>Kubian
>Nubian
Eve confirmed BLACKED by Gay Niggas from Outer Space

What's a Nubian?

Here user, I made this for you

Thula's hair looks considerably grayer.

It could just be a result of different artist and color choices. But it looks like old Thula.

Mustachio Man in the top left doesn't seem to look any older. I wonder where Anissa and the guy with the scouter are at.

This

Motherfucker she waited 4 goddamn years. Eve's practically a fucking saint.

>mark's a nu male cuckold
now
I swear to got if it wasnt for freddie and allen this book would get dropped hard

Cuck has just lost all meaning at this point hasn't it?

I don't get why there always had to be relationship drama between these two every other issue. All that stuff should have been solved after they left Earth. Seeing how Eve's mystery lover has been given a name, expect him to pop up sometime as well for even more drama.

Then there's that rape storyline with pic related which is defiantly going to pop up again. To be honest I enjoy her a lot more than Eve.

While the word Cuck has basically become the go to insult, in this case it actually applies.

From Eve's perspective I understand her actions, but for Mark to just accept it like that without any anger or resistance? That is the definition of a Cuck.

What's he gonna do, go find the alien and beat him up? Shit's done and there ain't any changing it. He's still in a whirlwind of emotions from missing his daughter grow up. Also Kirkman is kinda a hack.

>mfw that shit art

It just seems to be the faces for the most part. This really does make me appreciate Ottley that much more and be impressed how he stuck with this for over 100 issues straight.

ugh ikr? like, enough of the slut shaming ugh

>I don't get why there always had to be relationship drama between these two every other issue
Welcome to comics?

We've had more drama that a soap opera for decades

Exactly. It's a shitty situation, but there is literally nothing he can actually do about it.

The eyes look so bad.

>That is the definition of a Cuck.
No it isn't.

He does need to be there for his daughter, but It would be nice if he could put some distance between him and Eve for a while. At least until he has a decent grasp on current events.

Think about it from Mark's perspective. You get transported back in time to redo the past and give everyone a better future. In doing so you have to stay away from your wife because in this new timeline you two aren't an item. You realize that a life without your wife and child isn't worth it and throw away this chance. You come back and your daughter has grown up without you and and to top it all off, your beloved wife until just recently was in a relationship with someone else.

Why does Kirkman hate Mark so much?