a.pomf.cat/vltqoe.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not

She isn't. She has a cookie addiction

Even better

too skinny, white, and professionally VA'd for modern Sup Forums

She's hot and funny.

[Spoiler]I need thicker[/spoiler]

>After a month of helping out around Foster's, you ask out FF (Fat Frankie-I remember it being one of those threads about different imagery Frankies) if she'd like to go a fancy new restaurant that's been getting rave reviews about how good the food is.

>When the meal finally arrives, even you are disappointed by the small potions, But FF just sheepishly smiles.

>On the drive home, you hear a loud rumbling. At first you think it's your car but you then realizes it's FF's stomach. You pretend not to notice the sound and that FF's face turn bright red.

>You're about to say something when you notice FF's favorite fast food restaurant. You complain about the small meal at the restaurant and tell her your going to hit the drive in and ask her if she wants anything.

>Managing to contain her excitement, she agrees but only if she can buy. She orders a 8 hamburgers, two large fries and an extra large vanilla milkshake.

>You decide to stop by your place to eat and maybe watch some Netflix. After a few burgers, FF become noticeably more relaxed and you end up talking for hours.

>You eventually cuddle really cozy as you watch a show...she evens splitting the milkshake with you.

>The last thing you hear before drifting off to sleep is a sweet content little burp.

>When you finally drive her back to Foster Home in the morning (Noticing what may or may not be the other Frankies peeking out of the windows) FF tells you she had a wonderful time and she's like to take you to this Chinese Buffet she goes to.

>But she will need to bring a more comfortable change of cloths if shes going to spend the night again. She gives you a wink before she walk to the house.

> turns out it sweat pants...but she's still adorable in them

Does fat frankie have a set state, or can she get bigger?

Everything is all right to Frankie.

Pretty sure she could get bigger

I only liked her as a child because she reminded me of MIsty from Pokemon.

Imagine if Frankie got as fat as Fat Frankie, and everyone thought she was the imaginary Frankie, so she uses it as an excuse to slack off, and relax on her duties

because she's not a real human being in the series

That's dumb user.

She has a COCKie addiction.

i said it because there's a theory that Frankie is an Imaginary Friend based on Madam Foster's Youth Days but i think it's bullshit

That theory is dumb user.

>There is somebody out there who is married to the real life Frankie Foster

Now watch as her soul is crushed.

She really needs the dick.

Maybe Fat Frankie goes on a diet, slimming her down, and that's how Regular Frankie decides to take a break, and now Fat Frankie would secretly try to fatten her up, when she sees Frankie is getting a bit doughy

Bump

I assume a slimmed down Fat Frankie would still have some chub?

She's wet.

And to choice one right now.
>But who?

Mac, obviously.

>Why is she so perfect?

Redhead with perky breasts.

this reminds me is hetty still getting updates?

>Hetty
Isnt that the insane patreon furry's comic?
If so, I think it is

Iunno, for it to work, wouldnt regular Frankie have to have preexisting chub to make it seem natural?

A bit of muffintop might slip past people's notice

a.pomf.cat/vltqoe.webm

>Frankie thinks she is a fattie.

Neat.

I suppose the Frankie switch could have Fat Frankie regressing back to her usual self as regular Frankie gets larger

I ship her with Prince Charming

Any ideas for Fat Frankie drawings?

Have her in a banquet with the other redheads.

Sleeping off a binge session, with Mac sleeping on top of her huge belly.

Mac can also be fattened up a bit. We need some mutual gaining with these two.

I say keep Mac skinny, it's cuter that way. But, you know, whatever floats your boat

>mfw craig is still doing the lips like that

Craig certainly likes to keep doing certain things like referencing Flash Gordon and Barbarella.

mine

Frankie fattened up, lounging on a bed, while in the distance, former fat frankie is scheming to keep her that way

Are these designs references to something?

Ming the Merciless from Flash Gordon and Barbarella.

Bump for more fat art

How about Mac sandwiched between fat Frankie and fat Franqi?

>this thread

To die being /ss/'d by a fat Frankie would be a good death.

should have called her phat frankie

would be hotter if her belly jiggled with each bite

Thanks OP. I was about to fap anyway and you increased my fuel

Jiggled and swelled.

Gee thanks guys, I wasn't planning on getting a diamond splitting boner, BUT HERE WE ARE!

>Dat pewbutt art
Fat Frankie is best Frankie.

Damn, BMage rocks.

God I love pewbutt's art. Thin faces on fat bodies gets me rock hard everytime. I just wish there were more girls like that in real life

Just thought of how to distinguish between the two Frankies. Real Frankie develops belly rolls as her gain goes on (like and ) while imaginary fat Frankie's got the more stylized single large gut.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Yeah, realistic versus cartoony. I like it!

Make her not obese, but super bloated and gassy

No
Make her SUPER OBESE AND BLOATED+GASSY

Assuming each box of cookies weighed 4 lbs, she'd have consumed 60 pounds of cookies and 7 gallons of milk in one sitting

>sixty pounds of food in one sitting

>plus seven GALLONS of milk

She should be so much more bloated

>You're the new intern at Foster's and you work under fat Frankie.
>You start eyeing fat Frankie, noticing that she's put on a few more pounds, about 10 or so.
> You notice her double belly peaking from under her shirt. She munches some of Madame Fosters' cookies, probably stolen from Mac's secret stash. She catches you eyeing her.
>You avert your eyes to break the staredown. She giggles lightly, and jiggles her belly, hoping to recapture your attention...and she does.
>You stare at the jiggling mass of flesh, biting your lip and fighting off a raging bull of a boner.
>She walks up to you, swaying he fat, washing machine-wide hips. You physically lock up, arms clasped to your side. She looks you in the eye and smiles.
>"Hey user McAnonson, I can put in a good for you to Mr. Herriman so he can give you some paid overtime, but you're gonna have to do something for me.
> Face burning red, your raise an eyebrow. "What do you want me to do?"
>She points he finger to a nearby counter. " You see the new chocolate filled cookies on the counter? I want you bring those upstairs and follow me upstairs to my room. You're gonna be a part of my cookie break."
>You start to sweat, buy you crack an eager smile. " Sure, whatever you say Ms. Foster."
>You follow her up the stairs, watching her bubble butt cheeks swish up and down as she walks.
>You enter her room, a container of cookies in hand and some milk for good measure. You close the door behind you.
>Frankie crawls on top her bed. You hear the groans of her bed as she settles herself, her belly rubbing against the covers. She lays down on her back.
>You walk up to bed and open the container of cookies. The smell of chocolate fills the room. Frankie's belly growls in anticipation
>She rests her arms to her side. "Well McAnonson, I'm waiting." She licks her lips
To be continued?

I like her as a character, but I don't find her the least bit attractive.

>you notice her belly peeking unserneather her shirt
But it'sit's aways peeking out underneath her shirt because it's cropped, silly.

Excuse my fucked up spelling.

Wait, is this real or imaginary frankie?

Fudge ripple with chocolate syrup! I completely overlooked that.

If user's following my idea, Real Frankie

>Fat Frankie gets skinny
>real, skinny Frankie gets fat
>nobody can tell them apart
>they take over each others' lives

I fucking love it when fattywank gets cerebral.

God, I need some fapfic of The Double Chin

If a gun was placed to my negro noggin, it's the real Frankie. But go with whatever Frankie you want. Whatever tickles the pickle.

>eventually Real Frankie gets bored pretending, tries to convince others she's the real Frankie
>nobody believes her
>tries to lose some weight, can't because she's now addicted to food
>starts to wonder if she's REALLY the real Frankie or not
>loses her mind

Do we have imaginary fat Frankie relapse after a while to make them true tubby twins?

Jesus user
This is going a bit too far

I don't see why not.

And that's just too damn dark.

And on top of that, Fat Frankie has grown to like being treated like a real person, so she's constantly sabotaging Real Frankie's attempts to lose weight.

Then when Real Frankie cracks and goes nuts, Fat Frankie makes sure to take extra special care of her, just like she does for EVERY imaginary friend.

So it's Parent Trap, mixed with feedism, and slight craziness? Will the other Frankie join in on this?