Titans Hunt #8

Well, let's finish this series off.

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/wonderwoman/images/8/86/78469-7795-donna-troy_super.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090103213326
newsarama.com/29131-first-look-dc-june-rebirth-variant-covers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just skipped a Superman advert

No problem

Never been a fan of this Donna costume. Way too much shit going on.

All pacing issues aside, I've loved Mr. Twister's weird sing sony villainy.

I prefer her Pre flashpoint starman black costume.

>Beat me to doing it by 5 minutes
Fuck

Yeah, I get the whole "ok let's tone it down on the tits" thing but that's no excuse for that Finchian mess of a costume.

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/wonderwoman/images/8/86/78469-7795-donna-troy_super.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090103213326

Agreed

Hey man I just saved you a little effort, join the fun and let's co-experience this massive cocktease

what did Garth just do?

The B-Team has arrived

Garth is an Atlantean sorcerer. One of his magic powers is he shoots mystical beams out of his eyes.

fuck it's gonna be the Gentry isn't it? I hope that rumor wasn't true

also fuck you self replacing captchas

Well the solicits are calling it some kind of demon thing(?) that stole time. Not really the Gentry's bag.

>Omen
Didn't knew Lilith has a Superhero name.

Weird to read Roy without narration boxes.

Yeah man, she's an old school Pre Wolfman Titan. Everyone in this book is. I think the only missing ones are Tula, Duela Dent and, well, the most obvious character exclusion in DC history.

Roy upside: He will have partially escaped Lobdell's writing.

Roy downside: He and everyone else here is soon to be claimed by Booth art.

And that's how they beat the first ever Teen Titans villain, Mr. Twister possessed by some weird extradimensional time stealing jerk.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>the most obvious character exclusion in DC history.
Eh?

I've always been a sucker for heroes in full gear just chilling out in a diner/restaurant. Don't mind us, we're normal folks too sometimes.

huh.... so we never knew who the real big bad was? Shame. I guess it'll be followed up on Rebirth Next Week

I wonder what that red and yellow dimension filled with lightening could be related to

It's a story about the original Teen Titans and there's no Wally West in sight.

...Hope you guys are ready for the biggest cocktease of the year.

Not only Booth art, but also Dalhouse colors.

Fuck me, I'm retarded

No big deal just a fucking zoom in on a goddamn LIGHTNING BOLT ABNETT YOU BLUE BALLING FUCK

I guess the premise was Wally would show up in the book at some point but they pushed it off for a reveal in Rebirth.

And that's Titans Hunt, guys! Join us next month for Titans Rebirth, where we delve into the real big bad plaguing the Titans.

Thank you user

Ditching your best bro that fast, eh Roy?

OOOOH YEAH WALLY! ABNETT YOU BETTER FUCKING DELIVER.

Anyway, this book was pretty good, it got better as it went along. Probably a much more concise read as a trade.

Anyway, more fire for Wally possibly returning now that this debunks Karen being the shocking new addition to the team since it's clear that there's still one member that's not yet revealed

Fucking OG Wally West is about to pull a Superboy Prime isn't he?

>Flash 1 responsible for Flashpoint
>Flash 2 responsible for Rebirth
HYPE

Hey man I'd ditch anyone for that sweet amazonian nookie

Roy may not remember, but his body knows.

I know that I enjoy messing with Wallyfags, but it'll be really dick move to get him back, him saying to black Wally he's proud of him and disappearing in Speed Force.

thanks for the storytime. other than twister the only other foe i can remember the TT fighting a lot was rapist Dr Light.
maybe they will bring in brother blood and the hive and i guess trident from wolfmans run.
or clock king from the 2nd? 3rd? the good run...

The fearsome five, a pretty classic Teen Titans villain bunch, will be making a return in Titans along with the spooky demon thing that's been hinted at here.

After that who knows. Teen Titans seems to be getting all that Wolfman baggage so maybe they'll be free of the "A TITAN BETRAYS" or "TRIGON STRIKES" infinite loop that's plagued Teen Titans for ages.

>only one week left until my husbando comes back

god no, I hope they keep the ReHashes strictly pre-Wolfman era like here, literally every fucking Teen Titans run has been milking that era of the Titans

>HE is really gonna come back

Joke's on you, user, he's gonna be a Superboy Prime-esque scorned hero turned universe killing villain.

Maybe he's the guy who Williamson's been teasing trains Wally. Because it clearly isn't going to be Barry with the way Josh's interviews have been hinting (otherwise why even bring it up?).

>Wally confirmed
Shit nigger, Rebirth is gonna be hype. When's the special come out?

Next week

Nah if anything he'll be mad as fuck with Barry.

Well having pre NTT members is a start.

I mean, sure, the first time was Barry's fault but Pandora's the one who fucked everything up when he tried to fix his mistake.

They look exactly the same age as kids?

Thank god they're changing Garth's design. But then again, Booth.

Booth's designs aren't always the worst, even if his art itself is.

Condensed time, bitches.
That variant cover compared to Booth... ground and sky.

>le villain Wally
Why do you want this? I get that Wally was a guy who could get reasonably pissed off but he'd never freak out and shit all over Barry, espacially when it wasnt his fault, it was Pandoras.
The whole "MUH DEAD FAMILY" shit is awful as well because we saw that Convergance Lois and Clark survived togethor so the only reason Wallys family would actually be dead was if he was a shitty hero who couldnt save his kids

>5.25.2016
>5252
HYPERCRISID

Yeah, I imagine it has to be unless its Jay or Eobard teaching him. Although theyre recanonising
>NEVER AGAIN
somehow

I don't want villain Wally, friend, but when it comes to Wally DC are experts at giving us what we don't want.

Also it was 100% Barry's fault, with a tiny bit of blame to Mirror Master. He's the one that caused Flashpoint. That's what killed Wally's life, not Pandora.

You shut your whore mouth this instant my husbando is pure and would never do something like that.

I hope Titans Rebirth is better than whatever this was.

This.
I can see Wally being super butthurt but he would never go full SBP

We've already seen what happens to Wally when he loses Linda, user. He turns into a torturous, willing to kill madman who trains with supervillains. Or did you forget The Dark Flash Saga already?

And this time he's lost EVERYTHING, not just Linda and it's All. Barry's. Fault.

>all this Wally baiting

why

Superboy was a lot purer than Wally and look what happened to him. Wally's got kind of an asshole streak to him and has done some really shitty things without being a villain.

I actually wound up liking this more than I thought I would, but does anyone else think this might work a bit better as an animated movie?

>but he would never
Until he's written otherwise.

I think it might've worked better with 2 or 3 less issues. Felt a good bit decompressed. The entire Diablo thing or whatever and them actually congregating took too long.

Looks like someone never read the Walter West stories.

Wally's not a good person without Linda.

Oh shit, they released more of those variants?
Link?

I think the only redesign of his Ove enjoyed is Dr Fate

>Rebirth fixes animated DC as well
Yes please

>his wife is ded
>we still don't know if his kids are okay
>your bff doesn't even know that you exist
>your shitty uncle fucked up your entire life
He's one step away from going nuclear.

I thought his Blue Flash design was good, even if the art was bad. Using the speed force lightning to make the musculature is a good idea for a speedster costume, imo.

yeah, would have worked better if it wasn't canceled 4 issues short... cutting out the actual ending.

If white Wally doesn't come back to train black Wally I'm quitting DC. This teasing is just cruel otherwise.

newsarama.com/29131-first-look-dc-june-rebirth-variant-covers.html

sounds like you already quit if you already don't care for Black Wally. If anything, this should only make you wanna pick up the book more.

Well I'm being dramatic, I'd probably still read Young Animal at least. But is pure bullshit if we don't get him back and them playing with the idea of two versions in the same timeline.

Say what? What's the Gentry?

Multiversity.

oh shit. that made me super hype, until i realized that it will still be fake nu-52 wally.

I used to be all powerful...till I took an arrow to the neck.

Wouldn't it be the Antithesis?

>Siqueira's name on the cover
>Pelletier does the actual pencils

Can't wait for the outrage

Wally's 12 and everyone in that picture are adults who founded the original Teen Titans.

They'd have to completely redo NuWally's origins to even make this make sense. And he's already in Teen Titans.

Black Wally is in Teen Titans.

If "muh city" is enough to justify Parallax Hal then "muh entire universe" is enough to justify Prime Time Wally

They could easily explain it as an older version of himself going back in time without changing origins or anything like that, but I think you're right that it's not him.

I think if it's not white Wally maybe they're having Jesse Quick take his place historically. Which would still suck a lot after all this buildup even though I'd accept it as an alternative.

>Roy x Donna
For what reason

Her thing with Roy is like a third of her character.

Roy's canon really good at boning. Just shy of Dick Grayson.

The other 2/3 are a convoluted origin and being a Teen Titan.

Perhaps a revamp was in order

Read the whole thing today and I thought Dick was pretty lame in this series. Abnett did a good Roy though

What was lame about him? He's the one who figured most of the shit out.

He's the 'Detective' of the group I would hope he could figure shit out.

Honestly him freaking out and running like a bitch in #3 was pretty ducking lame. The Nightwing costume in a trunk was also dumb but I'll put that squarely on Abnett