Here's your first look at Rebirth Joker, courtesy of Rafael Albuquerque

Here's your first look at Rebirth Joker, courtesy of Rafael Albuquerque.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/rafael-albuquerques-batman-1-variant-features-rebirths-joker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does every modern Joker miss the point so badly?

the face looks like Jared Leto without the forehead tattoo.

MMMM LOOKS FAMILIAR

Marilyn Manson as Joker when?

I'm so fucking tired of the Joker.

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THE JOKER!

If I have to read one more """""""""""compelling""""""""""" story about the fucking Joker and his cocklust for Batman disguised as some kind of profound commentary on chaos vs order or good vs evil I'm gonna pull my fucking eyes out. Oh my god.

>Give Batman a Joker card
>Give Joker an actual bat instead of a baseball bat
Trash before take off. Nice.

I can't wait for Two Face in ASB to take off the mask and be revealed to be the Joker

At least he doesn't have the tattoos.

Jesus Christ it looks like a fucking tim burton character

2008 already happened

DIG IT
I
G

I
T

This just looks like DKR Batman. Are you sure this isn't a DKIII cover?

Watch our epic Summer blockbusters, goyim!

She looks better though.

It's a variant to Batman #1.

comicbookresources.com/article/rafael-albuquerques-batman-1-variant-features-rebirths-joker

Though it could still be some DKR variant or something like that.

Why do they look like they're gonna fuck

I love white suit Joker but man fuck that haircut, I hope it was just Alburquerque taking liberties

What's the point of Joker?

What's the point of Superman?

Well, Batman will rape, Joker will love it, love is in the air.

hmm that is a rapeable joker

> ONLY M-M-MARVUL DOES MOVIE SYNERGY, DC IS TOO ABOVE THAT AND WOULD N-N-NEVER DO THAT
MY SIDES

MOMS

Wut

That's damn good. It's basically TDKR Joker. Is this more Disney shitposting? Seems like you can't have a DC thread anymore without it.

Joker has no right being this cute

u wot m8

It's a 1920s golden age of American crime gangster fade. He had it in Endgame.

Uh, no. DC has always taken stuff from other media adaptations if it's a good idea. Superman flying weren't from the comics originally. Perry White and Jimmy Olsen are from the radio programs. The Batcave and slim Alfred weren't from the comics originally. DC just doesn't go apeshit with it like Marvel.

this

Trash feeding trash.

>It's okay when DC does it

Got it.

Those were rendered invalid some time ago when the Suicide Squad line up was revealed to be just the movie's. But DC has been okay with synergy, they took tons of shit from shows and movies before, especially the more popular stuff.

The move to Burbank will help in the synergy.

NOOO MY headcanon Joker is two inches taller than Batman

WHY IS HE A FUCKING MANLET

WHY JARED

>DC adapts good things from other media into its main continuity, like Superman flying, Freeze's origin, or Katana's costume
>Marvel has a Civil War 2 to bank on movie dollars, has all their characters do the "puny god" thing, and pic related

Hmmmm yes I see your point they are completely the same

Scott Snyder

>It's okay when DC does it
Correct.

MOMS

Somebody already beat you to that original joke, user

they always do

ooh no

>remove tattoos and grill and Leto is litrally just comic Joker

Retard

Please, this is Joker's least awful haircut.

>Ben Affleck is 6'2
>Jared Leto is 5'9
How the fuck is the Joker a menace?

Jared?

>good things from other media

Morrison Cannot Write Joker to Save His Life.

Why doesn't The Joker wear any variants of his outfit more often? You'd think that same purple costume (or white one for that matter, real original) would get old to somebody who loves being such a theatrical presence so much. It's not like he has to rigidly adhere to one practical costume like Batman does, it's kind of weird seeing him wear the same damn thing after a while.

He gets to Batfleck's cock like nobody else

Jesus how old is Batman there

>giving him an undercut again
This was supposed to stop with Capullo's departure.

>loss

well done

Dunno, ask the people writing them.

bra fucking vo

It's like a gay soap opera

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Because they're gay for each other

There have been 3 stories since 2012 about Batman and Joker being gay for each other

But Tim Burton's Joker was great

Welcome to comic books.

I don't see any tattoos on this Joker, and he's wearing clothes

Are you perhaps having a stroke?

>Much movie synergy

Cape movies where a mistake

Daily reminder that this is an actual painting that was painted by an acclaimed artist circa 2008.

>"Well, the mission was to put something in a "Gotham" themed show happening at M-Modern gallery because they were hosting Adam West's artwork the previous month. It was an ode to Batman to begin with. I wanted to put something really wild in there, as I had already painted Batman before, I knew it had to be different. I thought about the character, how permanent he is in our collective conscience, and a classic theme seemed to follow. I set out to find classic artwork to draw from when I came across the work "Dante and Virgil in Hell" by William-Adolphe Bouguereau. It was the two naked wrestling men "inhabitants of hell" that Virgil and Dante are overlooking that caught my attention. They were nameless souls, locked forever in immortal combat. So it quickly became more like a student project, to reinterpret something from classical art as faithfully as I could. I think it works well, it was definitely a challenge, and anyone who thinks "copying" is easy to do has no idea what they're talking about. Remaining faithful to another original and not being allowed to make up your own forms and colors and brush strokes is extremely difficult. It's always interesting to see how Batman fans react to the piece. They either love it or hate it."

Oh shit. Leto Joker...

I want a print of this

>So it quickly became more like a student project, to reinterpret something from classical art as faithfully as I could
And you failed.

Now I have image of Ted buying huge version of that picture so he could annoy Batman.

Where are the jokes? Why doesn't he do jokes without killing people? Maybe a bomb somewhere that only spews confetti when the timer goes to 0. Or put two people in a scenario where they have to shoot each other, but both their guns just go "bang."

I dunno, it's pretty damn nice.

>annoy
>implying he won't blackmail Bats into selling Wayne Manor to keep him for showing the picture to the Justice League

I like the white suit.

>no scars
>no tatoos
>no stapled-on face
>no grills

I'm ok with this

>Leto Joker
SYNERGY!!!

>come on Batsie, that resort won't pay for itself

>I do not read DC Comics
Solid

Bat of manslaughter when?

Would making an unfunny stern Joker be the next step on redesigns and such?

OP's pic could give some melancholic vibes if worked right.

>just 3
Are you kidding me, pham

Jesus, I read that as mancoholic

You mean Jared Leto, right?

> but, doctor, I am Pagliacci.
> Good joke.

I always thought Joker looked good in white

>inb4 rape jokes

I keep imaging a Ben Stein like guy with a Joker mask as redesign, imo.

People don't see the beauty of this design. It's really good way of showing the Joker as the off-the-wall nutcase he pretends to be. He's meant to look stupid.

Shit like in the OP where he's in a nice, clean suit are way off the mark. He looks like a a wealthy, stylish guy who happens to look like a clown.

It's literally just TDKR Joker with a different haircut

TDKR is shit though, so I don't see how that changes things.

>DOTF
>Endgame
>Europa

>Shit like in the OP where he's in a nice, clean suit are way off the mark.
Joker's always been in a nice clean suit. Even anarchist Ledger joker wore a nice clean suit and commented on it.

>He looks like a a wealthy, stylish guy who happens to look like a clown.
... That's the point. The Joker is about terrifying flamboyant showmanship. The way he's always nicely dressed or wears something that draws attention to him is contrasted by the grotesquery of his crimes and his appearance. He wears a tuxedo, sets fire to a few people then turns around, arms outstretched for applause like it's some sick show.

I wish they kept this look. Just make him more pale and give him a new set of clothes, but the hair is perfect (with some additional green).

This meme stopped being funny a while ago

>No movie synergy guys

>Looks like a Tim Burton character
>There is literally a Tim burton's Joker so we dont even have to imagine how a Tim Burton Joker would look
>Its nothing like OP's picture

Im confused here. Regardless, gtfo to reddit.

It's not a meme. Miller is a hack and the entire Dark Knight series is terrible.

Sure thing, user

ASBAR isn't terrible though.

White suit Joker is literally perfect, you're all queers.

ASBAR is terrible, but that is its appeal.

People think it's terrible because they think it was written earnestly