Why do Slavic languages look like someone just smashed their hands on a keyboard and called it a language?

Why do Slavic languages look like someone just smashed their hands on a keyboard and called it a language?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molise_Croats
youtube.com/watch?v=AfKZclMWS1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preslav_Literary_School
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ладонь
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/рука#Russian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croats#Modern_era
youtube.com/watch?v=u0CH5o_by7A
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/кисть
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakavian
youtu.be/iNxDj-i-yi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is that little Croat area in Italy?

>""""macedonian"""
isn't that just bulgarian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molise_Croats

This

To je sprevržena in zbrkljana objava, če smem tako reči.

Only the western ones desu, too many consonants

>zbrkljana

why does brazilian language sound like monkey tried to figure out how keyboard worked and called it a language

>flag

nice one man

Dude, your language is like: kong lang ang nang and you want to diss my language? HAHA
Even the name is silly
>tagalog

This would be valid banter if not for the flag

>zbrkljana
I literally couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes.
And then I remembered this:
youtube.com/watch?v=AfKZclMWS1U

Poland, you're to close to Germany and their Staatsangehörigkeit

Don't know. We use Portuguese most of the time.

This really don't trigger new worlders...

zbrkljáti is a Slovenian term tho, it's in the dictionary

Why don’t you rename your state in something Caucasus, Saharan or North African to more reflect its racial nature?

inb4 Russia is orthodog country tho.

the most confusing part is that the letter p is a r and that letter that looks like a r is a g

>being so triggered
kek. We literally created your language. It's ok. Deal with it.

Latin is the weird alphabet, not Greek/Cyrillic.

>we
Turkish rapebabies didn't do shit, you should still kiss our feet for 1832

lol true

I can understand Macedonians, but can't understand Bulgarians.

because the language had serbian influence from yugo times. I can understand about 90% of it, but that's because i'm not from western bulgaria. people there can understand pretty much all of it.

Serbo-Croatian is the most beautiful language ever created.

Bulgarian is ugly af indeed, though.

I'm sorry but other languages can't compete with the descendants of Latin. It isn't even fair.

Serbian*

Autism.

>Brazilian language

Serbian is very similar to Latin.

For example:

"video" in Latin = "I see"
"video" in Serbian = "I saw".

Cool. I was only joking but I do think romance languages are the most beautiful but slavic languages don't sound bad.

Video is a corruption of videl, but it's written like that because Serbian is based on the spoken language of the common people.

Cyrillic was created in Bulgaria by Bulgarians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preslav_Literary_School

> look like someone just smashed their hands on a keyboard

That's Polish, it's a special language used by special people.

Most of Slavic languages do sound bad because of palatalizations that made it hard to pronounce. Serbo-Croatian is very different, though, it sounds more proto-Indo-European, few palatalizations took place in this language, so it doesn't have many unpronounceable consonants unlike other Slavic languages.

Also, Serbo-Croatian has another great feature - lots of elisions, many words can be shortened, especially almost every particle and it's still correct, so you can keep the rhythm or adjust it to music. That's why Serbo-Croatian is the best Slavic language for music and that's why yugo music is definitely the most wonderful Slavic music.

>Video is a corruption of videl, but it's written like that because Serbian is based on the spoken language of the common people.

Sure, but this vid- is an indo-european root shared with Latin.

>Burglars talking about languages.

You were so retarded that you had to drop declension because it was too hard for your small Tatar brains.

they aren't very pleasant, though polish is the worst

Polish may be the worst language, but Burglars are the most stinking people in the world. And they're not even Slavs.

are you upset or something.

It's very easy to rhyme in Serbocroatian, that's true, but I'd say that's due more to the fact that stress and declension are quite simple. Lots of words rhyme in S-C that don't in the very closely related Slovenian because Serbocroatian has only six vowel sounds and 80% of the words have initial stress. Of course the catchiness also (or especially) registers with Slovenes and S-C-language music is very popular here.

Any phonetic language is superiour to garbage like Poortogeese or English.

How can I be upset with some Burglars? I have a security alarm at home.

don't respond to him, he's the serb equivalent of ikibey

the polish whores that come to the black sea coast here every year don't seem to have that problem

Tы чё oхyeл блять?

>that don't in the very closely related Slovenian

Funny fact, grammatically-wise Slovene is more like a west Slavic language than south Slavic one.

But it doesn't matter that much, since we know that south Slavs are just west Slavs that went south when the Byzantine emperor called them.

Burglars are like gypsies, they never steal things in places they live in.

I'm Polish.

As much as I love Poland that's really the case for them (at least from my perspective). I don't think that's the case for Serbo-Croatian. Ask me to write something in Croatian and I will. You'll see that it isn't that bad.

pač si zjebanej poloopičák co žere jiný opice

>Ask me to write something in Croatian and I will.

"For home ready!"

b-but portuguese is phonetic too

Czech uses pač? Awww shyit, the closeness is real.

Croatian isn't completely phonetic, though.

That's why I made that comparison, ikibey isn't greek either

it's informal like "ain't" is in english
but yes

šmatička na patičku, malovany džbanku

>server education

But I AM Polish. Even though I really wish I could be a Croat or a Serb, I can't change my ethnicity.

Guys, why is the word for hand and arm in Russian the same?

We were rude to kurwa pshek in /balk/ and now she hates us.

Obesrałem się i jebe jak u niemca w domu
Ukraina kurwa swinia
Rosja sosa chuja osla
Po czym poznać Bułgara? Po złotych zębach, tak jak cygana

beautiful, isn't it?

Ti si pač jeben polopičnjak, ki žre druge opice

It's not,

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ладонь

Poshel nahuj pshek jebanii, lyaha na gilyuaku

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croats#Modern_era

Come home, White Croat.

>kurwa pshek
hes a servian diasproashit, newfag

I never said you weren't, in the case of ikibey he wishes to be Greek, the difference is that he has convinced himself that he is

There's at least one Pole on this board who loves Croatia and slowly learned Croatian in the past months, so that may be him.

slavic languages are aweosme

lets sing together bois

youtube.com/watch?v=u0CH5o_by7A

More like this:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/кисть

Nisam te razumeo, lol, mislio sam da je slovenski sličniji hrvatskom.

Znam da smo braća, zelio bih da zivim u Hrvatskoj sa mojim rodjakama

Twojego starego jebalo stado kangurow
A lache to mozecie mi polizac towarzyszu
(Ja was lubie, bez bolu)

Of course it's me. No one would pay so much attention to Burglars, only I do, because I have to defend Yugoslavs wherever I am.

Taras spalilsya.

I like the way slovene spelling looks. It has a "clean" and compact look

It is, and opica is a Croatian term too, but they prefer majmun (which we lack cause it's Turkish) and use opica only in scientific terminology. Lots of the differences come down to preference rather than dissimilarity.

Zelim da se vratite u Jugoslaviju, slovenska braćo.

Slovenian alphabet is god tier. They took the Croatian one and removed two useless letters, but their language itself is shit tier desu. Behold, the Croatian language ascended to divinity. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakavian

Zupa z małpy
Delicja

>dupy dupy
never change, pepiks

MORA DA SE STVORI VELIKA SLAVENSKA DRZAVA NA TRI MORA U KOJOJ CE BITI HRVATSKA VLADA I SVI CE ZIVETI SRECNO I MIRNO.

Pridi enkrat v Slovenijo, pa boš videl, da smo še vedno v Jugoslaviji, vsaj po sestavi prebivalstva!

(Dođi jednom u Sloveniju i vidjet ćeš, da smo mi još uvijek u Jugoslaviji, čak po sestavu stanovništva!)

I guess because those languages are older than your country and keyboards

What I mean is those words that have a lot of consonants together. It looks like that for people who speak a language like Portuguese.
"hello" in russian is "zdravstvujte". Look at the amount of consonants together "zdr" and "vstv"

that č though

Absolutely normal. Both of those are really simple sounds to make.

Moram priznati da je Slovenija vrlo lepa zemlja, postujem vas mentalitet, vasu cistoću, svidjaju mi se vase kuce, verujem da ste najbogatija slavenska drzava, al u stvari volim samo moju omiljenu Hrvatsku i nikad necu da je izdam.

Obviously it's normal to you but it looks impossible at first glance to people who aren't used to it. Yeah I know the sound isn't very hard but the look of it is very overwhelming to those who aren't used to it.

>voicelet can't pronounce zdravstvujte

I screwed it up towards the end, didn't I?

But yeah, Yugoslavia never died. I have two Serbian and three Bosniak restaurants within 10 minutes' walking distance, my five neighbours and me make up the entire ethnic spectrum of Yugoslavia, and Bijelo Dugme is playing the biggest arena in town.

Serbo-Croatian is like a mix of Russian and Greek but with all the vowels removed.

>Bijelo Dugme
they stopped being good after 1980

Well, for me Portuguese is stupid and hard to pronounce. It's nothing unusual...

So? We don't have silent letter and you don't see us complaining about westerner languages.

English has tons of "st"-s too. Fricative+plosive is a very common cluster.

Greek? There are some funny Greek words in there like miris, leptir and jorgovan, but if it were really 50% Greek, then Slovenians would never stop making fun of them, because those words sound hilarious to us.

Post interslavshit music, slavshits
youtu.be/iNxDj-i-yi8
Here's a Polish cover of a Yugo song

After a long battle, I memorized how to write a polish fighter surname: Jedrzejczyk (I don't have that e with the thing below on my keyboard)