Historically speaking, what would you say are the top 3 worst enemies of your nation...

Historically speaking, what would you say are the top 3 worst enemies of your nation, and how do people feel about them today?

In our case, 1. Denmark (Similar to us, but worse at everything)
2. Russia (Still dead-set on sucking as hard as physically possible for no reason)
3. Poland (Poor, pitiful people in need of help)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ER-enGPahVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Spanish: 80 years of war needed to kick them out, shitty rulers.

2. British: Ended our relevance, allowed Belgium to get away from us. But without them why might not have been independent in the wake of the Napoleonic wars.

3. Germans: WW2, also Prussians fucked us a couple of times.

France's rule actually affected us positively in terms of their influence on our legal system etc.

denmark, sweden and scotland/ england

1 UK of course, eternal evil twin
2 Spain too, though there's not much left of it now
3 More recently the US since they are trying to be a new Rome like imperial power

Spain over Germany? Really? Haven't the germans been killing you guys ever since calvinism?

it was the spanish that killed the calvanists
and our entire origin story is based on them as our enemy

Ottoman Empire: Invasion of Gozo(1551), Great Siege(1565), Raid of Żejtun(1614), and countless Barbary attacks.
France: Rules us for 2 years, most of these years were spent fighting (1798–1800).
Germany/Italy I guess. They bombed the shit out of us during WWII.

1. England. Still hate them.
2. England. Still hate them.
3. England. Still hate them.

Idk I guess soviet union before it reformed into today's Russia.
UK in the beginning
Maoist rats in china now

1. Ottoman Empire, dead, turkey is a shithole more than us
2. Russia/USSR, dead, russia is shithole more than us
3. The eternal austrian, still NOT DEAD AND RICHER REEEEEE

Serbia
Italy
Turkey

Actually nowadays I don't know
Historically:
1. France
2. Germany
3. ???

1.Serbia
2.Greece
3.Monkeydonia
4.Montennegro
5.Bosnia
6.Croatia
7.Bullgaria
8.That s4s gypsy in bant
9.Hungary
10.Russia
11.Italy

1. m*Xicans
2. Argentines
3. m*Xicans

Those fucking serbs
Those fucking croats
Those fucking kike in Israel

>The eternal austrian, still NOT DEAD AND RICHER REEEEEE
BE FRIENDS!!! You are strong united!

England.
The rest are just mere temporary nuisances.

Where do I start...

R A R E

Americans
Americans
Americans

1. russians
2. persians
3. austrians?

Germany
Italy
UK

>1.) America (Israel)
>2.) The Eternal Anglo
>3.) Kinda Germany

USA
Spain
France
and obviously ourselves

Can't think of anyone.
Mongols probably.

Argentina
Paraguay
Other Brazilians

>France - either tries to fight us (and fails) or ends up dragging us into their wars
>Argentinian - those islands are ours
>Germany - thanks to France we've had to fuck them over twice (even if they were in our way anyway)

>worse at everything
Like what? Accommodating refugees?

Bolivia
Peru
Argentina
USA

*Argentina

The worst enemy of Italy is Italy itself
So I say:
1) Italy
2) Italy
3) Maybe France

Britain 'cause hurr durr tyranny. We like them now though. We think people with their accents are smart so companies use them on commercials to sell stuff to us.

Spain 'cause they murdered the crew of the USS Maine.

The eternal Kraut because 19th century German migrants ruined America.

This is what we get for helping you out, you ungrateful criminal scumbags.

Austria was our biggest enemy mate, they went out of their way to destroy us even said Italians don't exist and our country is just a geographic expression, don't give me the bullshit of military occupation of France, Spain etc. etc. to say they are right or I will call you a Communist.

Now they are irrelevants though
Read better next time

>Austria was our biggest enemy mate, they went out of their way to destroy us even said Italians don't exist and our country is just a geographic expression,
That's one hundred percent correct though

>This is what we get for helping you out
>helping

1. Britain, aka Perfidious Albion. Always sending their pirates to destroy our trade, always undermining the efforts of Catholic missionaries, always ready for a stab in the back. They were also heavily involved in the Latin American independence wars, and later in the wars between sovereign Latin Americans.
2. Muslims as a whole. From the Arabs to the Almoravids to the Ottomans. Since the Reconquista, Lepanto and the genocide of Spanish Muslims, we can say we came out on top anyway. Ceuta and Melilla are still ours and Muslims from there are very cucked and collaborative. They rat out potential jihadis in contrast to Belgian or French Muslims.
3. France, but only because they were the last to invade us (after Romans and Muslims). We were arch enemies in the 17th century but we're partners now.

Coming up with fresh banter for one

Don't worry he's crazy

Don't mind him, he's probably an underage nationalist that thinks that the Italian invasion of 1939 was anything but pointless dickwaving by Mussolini

(excluding 1st, 2nd, 3rd and nth worst enemy which is ourselves, of course)

It's honestly pretty sad that you consider Argentina to be a historical enemy

Aww shit I forgot Israel. Those kikes sunk the USS Liberty and claimed it was an accident.

1. Americans. Lasted a short while and happened last century, but still the most iconic one
2. Poles. Hm, not really sure, some might say it was like some kind of rivalry among the most relevant Slavs, but I don't know
3. some other euros, can't think of anything remarkable right now

>bosnia

The threat always comes from the east, the lion tramples an eastern style sword.
The symbolism is pretty straightforward.

Italy did Albania a favour. Albanians back then knew it too as they barely fucking resisted the Italian "invasion".

It's not you cunt, should've wiped you out after Vittorio Veneto desu
It was just a prank, Mussolini was joking around stop being melodramatic.

>fresh banter
Don't you know that /mindlessrepetition/ is Sup Forums's middle name

1. Sweden
2. Denmark
3. Norway

Germans for decimating you twice in 3 decades?
Turks since you fought like 10 wars against them (winning almost all but still)

youtube.com/watch?v=ER-enGPahVg

To say Italy in the 1800's was a country is like saying Spain and Portugal are one country.

Actually the WW2 Italy wasnt nearly as 1/100th bad as WW1 Sh*Taly

1. Russians during the Cold War, before and after we were cool
2. The British back whenthey were taxing our shit but after a while we got over it
3. The fucking commie chinese and shitty larping north koreans
Korea is your biggest enemy?

Italy has a concept was born 2000 years ago fyi, it was unified but emperor Augustus for fucks sake, we united as a nation around the same time of Germany and others, doesn't mean that Germanic and Italic people didn't exist before.
It's the usual excuse of people that hate us to separate us from our heritage and claim our territory, I expect no less from Austrians.

Now you are the retarded one desu
We win our front by ourselves in WW1
We lost in WW2
Inb4 technological advancement

We sperged out and took the half with Berlin after that
It wasn't personal I suppose, the same way we fought with Swedes for more land

Couldn't care less about that
I meant regarding relations with us

>WW2
>not personal

>the concept of Italy in the 2000's
Rome is not Italy and Romans are not your ancestors. The roman culture is not you heritage, kiddo.

And if the war comes form the west, the Russians is trying to flank you.

We never fought albania in ww1 so what?
Btw you guys injured my grandpa in ww2, luckily you didn't kill him, otherwise I wouldn't be here

1. Germs I guess, they are just annoying really farting their own farts and stuff, nothing much to say, most Poles laugh at them now

2. um, hmm... ok Swedes. That's it, no one gives a shit

3. As for Russia - it's like this brother living in the same neighborhood since forever, he can be really chill and fun to hang out with and at times you can even sorta feel this Slavic brotherhood he is blabling about and you think 'hey, I think I honestly like this turd, even when we fight, that's what brothers do, right?' but then suddenly he snaps and he breaks into your place, squat in the hall, right in the middle taking a dump, smears his palms in it and slaps you on the face, making you both smell like shit and when you ask him what the fuck did he just do he says it was the Germans.

You all are weak and speak our language for a good reason.

>Korea is your biggest enemy?
Close amerifriend. There's only one country between us after all.

>for a good reason
American hegemony?

>We never fought Albania in ww1
Worse you played the hypocrite and not only stole a lot of gold but also almost crumbled and gave a huge part of albania to our hungry neighbours

I'm autistic

Wtf you are referring to Trianon?
We doesn't have a say in that

1. Japs
2. Ottomans
3. Viets

Germany and more precisely Prussia (dealt with for the time being)
Russia and Ukraine (I count them as a single problem)
Sweden, responsible for more death and destruction than any other nation

>Austria was our biggest enemy mate, they went out of their way to destroy us even said Italians don't exist and our country is just a geographic expression

Which is funny because austrians are literal germans.

>you are referring to Trianon?
>Trianon
>Albania
>Italian education

1-France
2-turkey
3-morocco

That's only correct if you count South and North Germans as the same ethnicity though.

Shut the fuck up maggot, I'm referring to the concept of Italia itself, Augustus called it "Italia" and referred to the people as "Italian people" you ignorant cunt.

You algerians aint shit

Haven't really consider this in the past but Aussies are VERY willing to die for their British (in the past) masters and now for their American masters.
Pathetic nation really.

>no spain

>forgetting the hyperwar

>Augustus called it "Italia" and referred to the people as "Italian people" you ignorant cunt.
Those "Italian people" were a completely different ethnicity than you though :^)

Newfag detected
You have to come back to facebook mate

if you apologize and pay reparations for what you guys did we'll remove you from the list, deal ?

1. denmark - not really the baddies anymore
2. the UK - when they're not trying to steal our fish they're trying to bankrupt the nation, they're still alright
3. turkey/algeria - hide yo wife and hide yo kids the dog-turks are coming

Spain was always after morocco they didn't do much to us

pay reparations plox

wtf what did we do to you guys ? there's hardly any Algerian on your shitty cold island

Modern day finns are simply selfreplicating biocapsules created 60,00 years ago to carry the quadrohelix neo-strands containing the genetic information of our glorious forefathers until the time when the creation forges are lit and they may walk the earth again. Their war is not our war since the hyperkoreans were decimated long before we were created.

no but there are icelanders in algeria

A bunch of retarded tribals forced millions of French citizens to flee back into their motherland despite facing off against a much technologically superior army and getting wrecked. I like it desu.

lol borghezio take your pills

Typical algeRIEN denying crimes against humanity such as raiding peaceful villages, pirating trading ships or existing

0.6%-1.5% of the population is nothing desu

1. All of our governments
2. Germans
3. Turks & other islam-ridden churka

It's because you don't know Austrians, they truly hate us, but whatever.
Borghezio is a retard that worships them mate.
Because after the fall of the Roman empire people just vanished into thin air right? fuck off.
That north African looking cunt is what your people will look like in 50 years lmao

the 900 number is probably hugely exaggerated, even 400 is stretching it but that was most of the inhabitants of the Westman Islands just off the southern coast of Iceland which was a massive shock to the community

ohh c'mon give us a break ! you guys have a lot of qts on your island you can't blame us for wanting some
>look at pic related and tell you wouldn't do the same

>France
Most nationalists hate them, but young people like them
>Spain
it's mostly a government issue, spain doesn't like us and on many occasions pushed false propaganda about us
but people barely give a shit since everyone here likes football