Real talk, why do you hate this show so much? Why are you so desperate for it not to be canon?

Real talk, why do you hate this show so much? Why are you so desperate for it not to be canon?

What's interesting is that I've never seen anyone make the argument for the Netflix series being non-canon, despite every argument for AoS being non-canon applies to those shows as well - plus, Daredevil referenced AoS. It seems like you guys have a personal vendetta against AoS, and I just don't get it.

Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield/community/post/marvel-abc-agents-of-shield-season-4-final-season-146358913298/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't really care either way, but I do love how the inhumans movie is cancelled and they're stuck with them now.

I stopped watching halfway season 2, when it was just constantly "Ward is Hydra! No wait he's a good guy! No wait he's Hydra again! No wait-" et al.

I enjoyed season 1, but mostly because that's where they actually tried to be canon.

Because it's Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash

>Real talk, why do you hate this show so much? Why are you so desperate for it not to be canon?

Because it's not DC.

The show was pretty shit for the first.... I dunno, it was shit for ages... But I'm glad I stuck with it because it's gotten really good.

>I enjoyed season 1, but mostly because that's where they actually tried to be canon.

They never stopped trying to be canon. What the hell are you talking about?

Great argument.

I don't hate the show.
I don't care if it is canon or not (it is).
But it's mediocre at best and wouldn't have lasted beyond season one if not for that big red Marvel logo above the title. And yes fanboys while it has gotten "better" since season one, it's still not a good show. That said I do have some sympathy for Chloe Bennet. I know if I was working on a Marvel branded property I'd be upset that it was being sidelined and my character wasn't being allowed even a cameo role in some of the most successful films currently being released. But it's not as if the films have that much room to breath as it is and I certainly can't see why they'd want to introduce a bunch of uninteresting side characters that would only exist to confuse people who haven't watched their boring show.

I don't care if its canon or not. In fact, I think that debate is dumb when its firmly followed events of the movies.

I don't even think about this show cause I watched the first three episodes and they were terrible. Just seems like a pointless addition to the MCU unlike say Daredevil. Honestly, who really gives a fuck about random OC Shield characters?

Because it's complete trash from the same company that was able to crank out the most profitable movie series in history

It's like Rolex suddenly started selling cheap chinese knock offs

>Ward is Hydra! No wait he's a good guy! No wait he's Hydra again! No wait-
Once Ward was revealed to be Hydra in S1 that was it. The only person convinced Ward could change was Ward himself, and that was very brief and ended when Skye shot him.

100% this

It's CSI-tier. It's not quality. You can enjoy it, there's nothing wrong with that, but it's like eating a big mac and trying to convince people it's a quality burger. It isn't. It's junk food made with shitty ingredients by some guy named Carlos who probably hasn't washed his hands in an alarming length of time.

I like fast food. I like AoS. But I'm not kidding myself about how good it is.

Get a dictionary and you might be able to spell out SHIELD next time.

i dislike it because Chloe Bennet

and their take on SHIELD was always too shitty/mundane. but then that may be the MCU's fault in itself, because it feels way to disconnected from the other shit that happens in netflix/movies

i would have preferred if they adapted hickman's SHIELD and showed them saving the world in ancient times

>Ward is Hydra! No wait he's a good guy! No wait he's Hydra again! No wait-" et al.
that's not what happened

>Why are you so desperate for it not to be canon
Because it's not canon. It's literally, and I mean literally schrodinger's cat. It's canon until you open the box and realize it's not canon.
I know it triggers people but that's the way it is. As it stands right now, sony has better relationship with disney/marvel than marvel television with disney/marvel

Basically after last year when Feige said fuck you to perlmutter you can forget about any shit like daredevil or daisy appearing in infinity war, or fucking kingpin appearing in spidey movie. Yeah, Agents of s.h.i.t will still advertise the movies when they happen but that's it. MTU is literally a thing right now. Want crossovers? I wouldn't be surprised if Daisy joins the Defenders. I'm not even fucking joking. MTU started compensating and both netflix shows and agents of shit started to make connections (like daisy and matt growing up in the same orphanage).Also season 4 might be the last season, agents of shit is having real problems - read this tv.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield/community/post/marvel-abc-agents-of-shield-season-4-final-season-146358913298/
after most wanted & agent carter cancellation agents of shit is in deep shit. I don't think they will survive the next season. Good. That show is garbage, and the only good thing about it probably died last night. Yes, of course I'm talking about Ward. I hope that Feige sees the genius of Brett Dalton and brings him to MCU. Probably not, but a man can dream.

>we'll never have an Agents of HATE tv show

That's not schrodinger.

>I don't think they will survive the next season. Good.
Man, is your life that pathetic that you have nothing to do but watch a show you hate this much?

agents of shit being considered to be simultaneously both dead and alive until the box is opened and the agents of shit observed

so yeah, it's not a schrodinger's cat because it's more complicated than that. but the box is basically marvel/disney. They'll tell you nothing about the status of agents of shit so you can't tell if it's canon or not. Only if you open the box you will realize the truth.
I hate this show ever since season 1, but I love both ward & brett dalton so I continue to watch it hoping Feige will somehow save him from this madness. I fucking hate the fact that Skye gets the pass even though she's marvel's felicity (that was jane foster, but natalie is gone now, besides, two movies versus three seasons of a show). Honestly I think Skye is more annoying than Felicity.

Stop watching then.

I'll stop watching it when Brett Dalton says fuck you to perlmutter and goes full DC or #TeamFeige.

DCucks are still mad that after Daredevil and Jessica Jones got a lot of praise almost everywehere, even AoS got much better than their precious Arrow and you could argue that it goes neck and neck with The Flash. That's it.

Is abc just the worst channel that only produces terrible programs? Every show I've seen from there is pure unfunny cancer.

>but I love both ward & brett dalton so I continue to watch it
Well now that Ward is dead, there really isn't any reason left to keep watching.

AoS S3 is better overall than Flash S2. Flash S2 just has more hype moments, and when Flash hits it hits HARD. The best flash moments are infinitely better than the best AoS moments, but your average AoS scene is better than your average Flash scene.

>hates the show
>continues to watch it
>still hates the show
>still watches it
>and so on and so on and so on
>etc.
>ad nauseum
>repetitively repetitive in its repetitiveness
>still reading this?
>why?
>it stopped being funny after the "etc." bit
>whatever