/brit/

respect the rules edition

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/The-Best-Notebook-Displays-As-Reviewed-By-Notebookcheck.120541.0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0AvuweztG4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aR_0zCBdI2k
youtu.be/Gt6w24MMgTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

going through an extreme comedown rn

how do I combat this?

For like looking at CP and shit or all of your internet use?

buying a used laptop would be real cuckoldry

the surface book 2 looks nice but it's only barely cheaper than the macbook pro anyway

are Dell XPS nice or shit?

>TOR doesnt spy on me

anyone hate drumpf

smoke a joint and go to bed

thought /brit/ was the willy thread??

She wants a soylent man

yeah me

>Are lithium ion batteries exclusive to Macbooks
They were for a long time in the wider retail market. Right now? I'm actually not entirely sure. Does the Dell XPS have a lithium ION battery? That's the only laptop competing with macbooks right now.
>plenty of laptops have rich colour IPS these days
None as good as apples macbooks. Dells 2017 XPS 4K display is not as good as a 2015 Macbook. For another comparrison. Lenovo thinkpad P51 display is not as good as the current apple iPad. That's a £1500 laptop

notebookcheck.net/The-Best-Notebook-Displays-As-Reviewed-By-Notebookcheck.120541.0.html

>Have you tried most windows laptops
Unironically yes. As I said before, both my job and most of my hobbies involve heavy computer use.

>also please explain in detail what you mean by "utilising RAM"
What do you plug your RAM into mate? That's right, a motherboard. What configures the RAM, mate? That's right, a CPU. Do you know what dual channelling is? Do you know what bottlenecking is? Do you know what the date is today? Do you know where you are?.

No.

#MAGA
#PraiseKek
#Shadily
#Pizzagate

anime

there she goes
there she goes again

what the fuck does this have to do with british culture

smoked a LOT of spliffs today

XPS are nice but the design is bad compared to macbook making them overheat easily and the keyboard/trackpad are bad

plus they are very expensive, probably the best window laptop on the market though

*taps on the sign posted in the original post*

anime?

Got some nice lip balm today :)

gonna lose weight in 2018 #goals #motivation #fit #fitfam #obesetobeast #weightloss #weightlossjourney #motivation #fattofit #swolemate #fitcouple #dietbet #diet #selflove #plussize #effyourbeautystandards #fitspo #countingcalories #motivation #fitness #gym #anytimefitness #fitspo #losingweight #weightlosstransformation #transform #gymlife #fitnessmotivation #diet #thickfit #gym #transformationtuesday #dietbet #fatgirlfedupsdietbet #extremeweightloss #anytimefitness

How much do you pay
for a good gram of indoor?

Cry about getting fingered by the bouncer more

>Got some nice lip balm today :)

$8

dude guys I was like just walking on the beach right? Then I saw this killer fish taco stand, I was like dude... fish tacos? So I go over and I'm like "can I get like a calamari fish taco man? extra guac too" and I threw up the shaka
I thought it was like all good but homeboy saw I was waaaay too down and about to rage hard on this taco and I'm pretty sure he overcharged me for my guac....

maine is french

Deleting my Sup Forums account :(

ket

why you on a comedown on a monday evening anyway

hedging my bets

this is just regular /brit/, not /brit/ the british culture general

comedowns last more than one day idiot

>comedowns last more than one day idiot

That's quite cheap, lad. Is that from a dispensery or some street merchant? Who's generally cheaper out of the two?

job interview went well lads

that is every /brit/

only if you're a soyboy poofter

just had 2 jam wagon wheels

care not

still £1k cheaper than equivalent macbook though

hard to find a laptop with a trackpad that's just as good

>comedowns last more than one day idiot
the poof runt post

anime?

XPS is the only windows laptop worth half a shit on the market. But as another user pointed out, despite the amazing hardware, are poorly designed, not fantastically optimised, prone to overheating. Because of this (as with all current windows laptops), they have poor life expectancy. A macbook if treated properly will easily give you 10 years of healthy life.

If you do opt for a windows machine, make sure you install Linux right away. The OS is far more CPU friendly, and will increase the life expectancy.

at this stage im usually just feeling a bit of glow / lack of seratonin

its only painful like midday after the night (for me)

mmm this are amer?

me too haha

i'm just trying to ride it out with some comfy shows and making sure i eat a lot

it's kind of a dispensary but instead of a storefront they do home delivery, you'd get roughly the same price from an ordinary dealer
physical dispensaries are usually a couple more bucks

ok i'm back i'm the guy who was talking about the £200 prostitute on craigslist earlier. So I went to her apartment with 200 in cash, she saw me and said i got the price wrong it's 300 (lol i came all that way though wa slike an hours journey wasn't going to go home). It was like a small 1 bedroom flat in like zone 6 in London.

Anyway so she keeps trying to get me to take my shirt off but wont anyway she is there naked and starts playing with my dick and licking it a bit and i came in like 5 seconds. She says not to worry. Then we wait for me to get hard again and we have sex but i couldn't ejaculate we tried for like 45 minutes loads of positions but we weren't getting anywhere, then she said i'm sorry but you're going to have to pay for another hour so I said it's ok and went home lol.

All in all it was alright I guess, don't know why people so into losing their virginity though wasn't anything special.

commie slags

hang yourself?

He died

báká désú sénpáí

its time to die :)

What you coming down from, lad?
If you get a [spoiler]private?[/spoiler] doctor to write you prescription for medical marijuana, can you get it covered medically?

cya

Haha cya

really hoping that i bump into her on a night out and get to suck on her titties

wouldn't say £1000
I got the macbook pro with touchbar for £1300 new

think i might as well just get a macbook then

dont forget to stream it

Can't wrap my head around noncery. Can't imagine going to thailand and shagging a child against their will and then coming home and having a normal life. How does that not eat away at those people's minds until they kill themselves?

>dad is threatening to kick me out again because i smell like shit according to him
what do

did it help boost your confidence?
now you know sex is easy. surely you can approach girls with less anxiety? sex is not a big deal. that's the entire point virgins seem to be missing, as soon as you start viewing it casually, it becomes much easier to obtain.

name a better intro than suedehead
youtube.com/watch?v=0AvuweztG4Q

lads...

currently grading tests.
shall alow myself 1 (one) funpost per finished test, to reward me and to keep myself intellectually nurished

>it's time to the
wat

Nicolas Maduro is Jewish

>against their will

Yeah maybe if you're pig ugly.

bet your dad fucking reeks too
all frogs do

just got a warning off the Sup Forums janny :0

>higher resolution and PPI
>not better

>What do you plug your RAM into mate? That's right, a motherboard. What configures the RAM, mate? That's right, a CPU.

what exactly is your point? are you implying laptop manufacturers don't put RAM into dual channel configurations? also macbooks use intel CPUs and architecture, just like the majority of laptops.

>brushes hair back
>does nothing
HATE ROASTIES

i want to protect her smile

better dead than red

NOT MY PRESIDENT

grim

what flavour? usually use aloe vera or cocoa butter myself

youtube.com/watch?v=aR_0zCBdI2k
new geordie podcast lads

I don't. Trump is based

ah yes the eggheads are talking about their scsi adapters and firewalls again

cocoa butter

that's the key

>the muslim turk is in favour of noncery
shocking

i love them when tjhey do it

woah it's areguy robbie

>toil in 2

Ginger spice
Quite like a bit of ginger

congrats :)

wonder what the queens farts smell like

salty coins

Arbeiter, Bauern, nehmt die Gewehre,
nehmt die Gewehre zur Hand!
Zerschlagt die faschistischen Räuberheere,
setzt alle Herzen in Brand.
Pflanzt eure roten Banner der Arbeit
Auf jede Rampe, auf jede Fabrik!
Dann steigt aus den Trümmern der alten Gesellschaft
die sozialistische Weltrepublik!

bags of sand

it's not covered by public healthcare (yet) but you can deduct it from e.g. employee benefits or private insurance if you have it

I dunno not really to be honest because I know she only did it because I paid her, not like it changes the fact that every other girl doesn't want to do it haha. But sex definitely isn't a big deal was very anticlimatic altho mayb that's bc i couldn't cum.

youtu.be/Gt6w24MMgTQ
youtu.be/Gt6w24MMgTQ
youtu.be/Gt6w24MMgTQ
essential viewing

*rubs the nearest yanks tummy*

ahh

the queen should start selling her bottled farts for charity
are there any arguments against this?
i think not

contemplating calling amazon haha