Does anyone remember Robotomy?

Does anyone remember Robotomy?
ITT: Cartoons you almost forgot exited.

Yep

>even if we ever get a decent Cartoon On Infinite Networks, it won't include Robotomy
Feels bad, man.

I vaguely remember those robots, I think? It might just be me confusing the style for something similar.

Slacker Cats ran briefly on ABC Family, if I recall. It was mediocre all around and should remain forgotten.

whatever happened to robot jones lol

What happened with Robotomy anyway?

It barely had any reruns, I don't think the final episode was ever rerun.

robotomy is like the spiritual successor to robot jones.
both shows might as well be set in the same universe

i don't even know dude, i remember fondly finding full episodes of robotomy on youtube but now they are just gone, daily motion still has them but the quality is shit.
you can't even find a season 1 dvd box set or whatever the fuck.
don't you just hate it when you want to buy something that they're not even selling.

I'm thinking because of how expensive the animation was, CN didn't want to air it too much because airing it would create interest in the show requiring CN to continue to make it and thus spend more money on animation.

Fuck this gay and very Jewish Earth.

The oblongs

it was way too expensive

just look at the level of detail and design the characters had
not too mention the shit going on in the background.

CN also barely advertised it

So with it being expensive and lack of ads airing for it, it died

Isn't the show on Netflix? Hardly inaccessible

Actually they just didn't rerun it because they knew it was dead in the water, the reason for that is because no international markets had any interest in it. They decided to allocate the money and resources to a show that would have wider appeal (and thus be more profitable). It being expensive (animated traditionally in New York) did not help matters.

>Robotomy
>Robot Jones
>Sym-Biotic Titan
>Megas XLR
CN just hates robots

>implying Nick is any different

MLAATR lasted a pretty typical amount of time for a show that wasn't a big hit. Sure, they totally shafted its airing schedule towards the end, but I don't think it would have gained much by lasting longer.

I've heard that robotomy is one of the few CN cartoons that was cancelled without letting production finish (usually cn allows for a season to finish and just not renew if they want to end a show)

Yeah, I thought Robotomy was pretty funny.

It's the shortest lasting show they ever made