Untitled

my life without sex.

>Sarah Watt
Whats with women and constantly needing to publicly declare having sex

>a year
Is this what normies consider suffering?

wtf this can't be real

there's no way someone can last a whole year without sex, i can only suspend my disbelief so much

I had to look her up, but she's an ugly dyke. Not surprising. Leah Dunham does the same thing.

Damn...Is that even possible?....wtf i would die :/

I guess men really are from mars, because I can't last more than 26 hours before I go nuts for vagina

>year
Cry me a fucking river.

>26 hours
damn dude how can you hold out for so long, if i go longer than 8 hours without it i literally feel like i'm dying

OMG like how?

It must have been a very trying time for her

>character is having a bad day and feels stressed
>dude, you need to get laid!

Literally what is the purpose of sex if you don't have an emotional bond with that person? Why not just masturbate? It's equally superficial

On my third year without pussy and this shit is making me rage lol

pussy is nicer, if i went 2 seconds without pussy I would die lol. Jee Golly, a whole year
wait 15 years 2 post

>8 hours

Bruh, I feel physical pain after 30 minutes or so. Sleep is suffering.

Getting laid is not that hard. Just start lifting and make money. Don't act beta either. You can get most women then.

t.casanova

I really want to do it with someone I genuinely love.

LOOOOOOL omigawd sound like HELL!

>was fine not having sex for 17 years
>finally got consistent pussy starting from roasties progressing to nice girls
>bad breakup a few years later
>now been 2 years without fucking

its fucking hell I want to die but I also don't wanna lower my standards

back to rosties

Man I wish I wasn't ugly

> nice girls
> being promiscuous
Pick one, they were all roasties

>Know I'm not great looking right now
>Standards are too high to accept being with girls I might not necessarily be attracted to
>Trying to get in better shape
>In the meantime, still virgin at 21
>Don't really care too much about it for some reason

Feels neutral man

A year? try 5

Just be confident bro! xd

>what is starting a real relationship with a nice lady just to get pussy and then leave them soiled forever because you're a bad person?

I hear their call and feel their disgusting fingers as they try to be "cute" and "sexy" running them up my chest and trying to touch my lips I just want a sweet white slav wife

Year? In September I'll be at 10.

> "nice lady"
> extramarital copulation
Pick one only

Just bee yourself

reported for underage

>huge brain, will help you with your math homework
>friendly eyes
>manly jaw
>glorious mane
>exquisite taste in clothes

bro/10 would hang out with

but ur not ugly, you have to do this

At least with him/her/it, people will fuck them for the novelty

>You thought 40 days were bad...wait till you see this! A whole entire YEAR!

The last time I was "myself" around a grill, I admitted to waterboarding a kid in my school behind the parking lot because me and my bros thought it was funny (it was fuckin hilarious)
She didn't have similar opinions

were they still allowed to masturbate in that year without sex?

When I was younger girls used to randomly ask for hugs and would tell me they loved me. Eventually I found out they would dare each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly. It was all down hill from there and even fat/below average girls won't give me the time of day

>Why not just masturbate?
Why do something yourself when you can have someone else do it for you?

A whole year? That's pretty brave

When you're better at it.

Sex is more than just blowing a load. It's a natural drive to have sex with a female. You don't need an emotional bond to fulfill your natural drive.

>We are the outliers

Nice broscience, normalcunt

But isn't that just an assumption until you're actually fucking someone else.

>It's a natural drive to have sex with a female
then explain why I don't have it, for a female OR a male

Maybe you're un-natural
You get a dopamine release for having sex, it's not bro-science

because you're a lost test beta who has failed for so long that you and your body have both given up on the idea of producing offspring

t. contraceptive user

I have literally never had the desire. There was no "oh no I'm a failure woe is me guess I'll stop trying" shit, I simply have never cared about it

>a year without sex
>tfw 25 year old virgin
do women have to actively avoid penises to not get laid or something?

because you're an extreme outlier who probably has a hormone imbalance

Ego boost from being desired.

they are literally taught to be bonafide prostitutes from birth. they only avoid the ones with something they dont want. this is why the term slut is used mainly by other competing females. if she wants the sex for the sex itself its "wrong" i.e. lessening the value of sex from other females who use sex for profit of physical goods.

Sluts>infinte gap>Whores

>When I was younger girls used to randomly ask for hugs and would tell me they loved me. Eventually I found out they would dare each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly.

lol

poor guy

You have a testosterone deficiency and very probably a social disorder.

Pretty much.
This is why slut shaming is a thing. Many women have no redeeming qualities or skills, so they use the pussy as currency to get by in life. They know they can enslave men with it, and get whatever they want with it, so 'loose women' are shamed and hated because they devalue it and give it away for free.

One year?

Try going 20.

So has anyone seen it? Is it as silly as it sounds?

i'm in the exact same boat as you, famalam

This is an 18+ site.

Would you like to tell us more?

Where I live it's the fat ugly girls who are the most stuck up
It's strange, it's like living in the twilight zone

Where everything is counter intuitive and either way you're shit out of luck

I'm also at 25.

Summertime is the worst, I feel.

They're all so cute in their skin tight, lightweight outfits, they're all outside all the time.

Every single female also has a Chad with her this time of year.

How do I become Chad?

Change your name to Chad and just be yourself.

fpbp

Jesus christ user

Shit meant to post a sad frog

>play spin the bottle
>girls make a special rule than if it lands on me they can hive five me instead of kissing
end it

But men are the ones saying promiscuous women are worthless and disgusting (see: this thread, this board, Sup Forums, the internet).

Something you might find funny. Last time I had sexytiemz was on an April 1. 4 years ago. I'm also sober since last April (not that I had a problem with alcohol other than it costing time, money and potential).

>this thread
>Sup Forums
>"""men"""

nice blogpost, fag. kys

nobody cares

what's the joke?
what in that post is meant to be funny?

try 32 years normies

Ugly fight ensued afterwards w/ eventual breakup. It happening on April Fools', so that's why is slightly funny.

Was wizardom at 30 or 40?

wizard is 30

Try 34 years then i'll watch

what mage build did you specialize in, I have 5 years to go and unsure what I'm gonna pick

>33 years a virgin

Man, bitches are cruel.

kek
Don't give up yet user

I seriously never once in my entire life believed that a female could be attracted to me so shit like that was just ignored by me.

Felt not good but at least neutral until around 25, then it hit me like a brick.

Fuck roasties so fucking much, I'm 22 KHV that only thinks of sex and suicide.

I'm 23 and same.
Suicide meet up when?

this doesn't work for me because i have to pay the prostitute before they have sex with me

you in the UK brother?

No

H-heh you gets are funny, good joke user.

Then you're on your own, sorry buddy

>I seriously never once in my entire life believed that a female could be attracted to me

I get laid consistently and it's never long in relationships before women start dropping the L word, but the idea of a woman feeling anything towards me is still incredibly alien. I don't know how others guys do it. It's like they operate under the assumption that a woman will like them.

>TFW never even got dare hugged

TRY 27 YEARS YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>the L word

what
L as in lame?