Fargo

Ray did not deserve that. I'm Logan levels of feels right now. Couldn't help but sympathize with him really. Will keep watching just for Sy

>not watching for Varga

Varga is who I dream of becoming someday.

Ray deserved better in the long run but got just desserts by doing what he did in that scene.
He let his longstanding infantile feud with his brother prevent any reconciliation and ruined not only his chances at making amends but living happily with his fiance.
He literally was about to get away with the money and the girl, but just couldn't allow his brother to look like a good guy for once and died for it.

His girlfriend would have been dead by the time he got back to the motel if he hadn't died then and there. There was no happy ending for that loser.

True desu famalam

same. now that ray is dead, varga is the only reason i'm watching. Sy is basically a non entity at this point, and swango is gonna be terible without ray to bounce off.

I think Ray reacted that way because after all the stuff he has just been through because of that stamp. He was an accomplice to multiple Murders, lost his job, Mob guys beat his chick, cops are after him, he is going on the run. The stamp return was just too late.

because retards in the live thread couldn't figure it out I'll spell it out here. Varga Was needleing his tooth because it felt good. Ever have a bug bite, or canker sore that felt nice when you scratched/tongued it? The pain sometimes feels good. The look on his face in that scene is extacy from the pain. Not some need to taste blood BS

but the needling causes the vomiting, right?

I feel like the scene itself was fairly poorly done.
Overall the season has been bit of a disappointment, largely due to the pace, still fantastic, just not as good as the previous 2.

kek I hate you

Anyone else like how Varga was the one searching for the cop on the internet and not finding anything, as opposed to the opposite?
What are the odds Yuri runs into Wrench?
Oriental first to die.
Varga wanting to give the partners a bonus after borrowing a shit-ton in credit lends credence to the theory he's scamming Emmet and Sy.
Ray reaped what he sowed. He was more likeable, sure, but he was still a scummy parole officer who couldn't let go of his bullshit with his brother or look towards the future. >Sy is basically a non entity at this point
Just because he was barely present in one episode doesn't mean the Sy Show is over
Too true, family

>Sy is basically a non entity at this point
Fucking what? He's a fantastic character and there is nothing to say he's going to go into the background, especially now that Ray is dead. I would doubt if he ends up turning against Emmit

Stick a couple fingers down your throat.

Why dod people not like the characters?
Sy, Ray, Emmit, Varga, and to slightly lesser degree Yuri and Meemo are great. Gloria is pretty okay, just for being a main character seems a bit sidelined. Nikki is okay, but I think how she handles Ray's death will determine what I think of her. If she actually does care I think she'll be a good character

Did anyone else think Ray's death was stupid as fuck?

I see what it as going for, but the way it was shot sucked. They should have had Emmet actually hit him with it directly

I'm really happy that the real views are actually getting out there in the media like this. A few years ago we would never have anything on mainstream propaganda tv about the moon landing being faked. And now we have Joe Rogan letting the world know about how stupid round earthers are. PEOPLE NEED TO THINK. How come when parachuters jump from an airplane the earth doesnt move under them? THINK OF THE FACTS

My whole theory on how this will end is

>Nikki will be arrested and negotiate a deal with the Police (only Gloria will believe her)
>Gloria will try to find Yuri & Meemo
>Sy will make a deal with Goldfarb and have Goldfarb get Mr. Wrench on Varga's muscle
>Mr. Wrench slits Meemo's throat
>Yuri is arrested and is linked back to several murders including one in East Germany, taken back to the Station by Lopez. Yuri will kill Lopez and escape
>Varga will escape until Gloria shoots him in the head
>Emmit and Varga will grow closer to each other business wise as Varga shows him the ropes to what he really is involved in - "Super-Criminality" involving greasing palms with Kim Jong-Un to Putin to African warlords, etc as Emmit goes on the FBI Most Wanted list, might even get plastic surgery

>*Yuri will escape and Gloria shoots him in the head

Not Varga, my bad

Your an idiot of epic proportions

Stop posting this meme nobody thinks its funny and your shitting up our good threads. Please just think about other people for once.

>posting garbage like this in fargo 2017 threads

i want summer to leave

Fargo is the most kino television show in history, prove me wrong.

PATHETIC

FUCKING

LOSER

THE POST!

AND THEN HE DOES

IT

AGAIN!

Varga was right when he said that the ultimate goal of wealth was to become invisible.

He fucking sucks after he drank varga's cum

I liked Ray but he deserved it desu. Emmit's actually done more to help him out than most siblings would do in reality. Ray was so hung up over something that happened ages ago and couldn't let a petty grudge die. He stole 10k, ruined his brother's marriage and hired someone to kill him - he's no good guy. Couldn't handle his brother being the better man (again) and accept the olive branch.

No he's still right. Having money is only good if you can use it over a long period, and if no one asks you for money.

Btw have we confirmed Maurice killed Ennis? Seems like a stretch to glue his nose and mouth shut.

That ain't what happened. And He's only gotten better

But see it really seems that was more or less Swango's doing and sway to him. Like another user said, her reaction will shed some light on her character but she's really been a Puppeteer to Ray

>be Jew
>enjoying based Varga
>Jews are part animal

Do I still root for him?

I'm confused, has there been anything to hint that it wasn't him?

I thought Nikki would bolt after getting beaten, thinking it the money just isn't worth sticking around with Ray. I'd be disappointed but ultimately not surprised if it's all been one big con.

But I didn't hear piss sounds when he It the mug over his dick. So what was it?

You think he jacked off into the fucking cup? He dipped it balls in it you stupid shit

That depends. Will you notice a difference between sandwich and dick in your mouth?

Not really, he gave the hint to Ray and MEW when he was high that "why would you threaten and armed criminal" and we saw a car pulling up to Ennis' house. It's obvious he killed someone, I just don't think glueing the nose and mouth shut is in his MO as a fuck-up con. I think it's gonna come full-circle

So he was freaking out over just touching his lips to a mug that he had his dick on? Really? His reaction made it seem like it had to be cum/piss but that's all it was? How dumb

If a disgusting fuck like Varga put his presumably hairy balls in your cup, you'd have no problem drinking it?

>posting on tv and never having an orgasm before
sad truly sad

He pissed in the cup, why do you think he was unable to drink it.

Piss is very hard to drink.

He poured the water in after. Had Yuri do it

Have you guys realized the story Thaddeus writes about the astronaut is a parallel to what happens to Ray?

It's an acquired taste.

?

Maybe. My girlfriend pissed on me once and I was so mad I took a shit on her when she was sleeping.

I am pretty sure you don't know what a meme means. Speculating about a show you like isn't a meme.

Hey pal! Why don't you go and take a chill pill, man!

>I just don't think glueing the nose and mouth shut is in his MO as a fuck-up con.

That's something a fuck-up con would think is a cunning way to get information out of someone, (he was looking for the stamp, remember) only to have them die on him as happened.

i didnt realize how little i enjoyed ray until i felt relieved that i wouldnt have to see him every week anymore

That's the point.
The entire show is about irony.

Ray was a whiny bitch who got what was coming for him. He had no grounds to stand on from the very beginning, and when Emmit was willing to mend their relationship--after all the bad shit Ray did to him--Ray still acted like a prick. Emmit was even willing to concede that the stamp was Ray's rightfully, and that wasn't enough for Ray.

I will be sad if something happened to Emmit. Dude doesn't deserve anything that is happening to him.

>not watching for Coon

>get involved with criminals in your legitimate business
>doesn't deserve it

Pick one nigger

He made a stupid mistake. He did not know what he was dealing with.

Incompetence and malice are two different things.

Why dat nigga Emmit look like McNulty?

The "mistake" is the only reason he was successful, so yes maybe he doesn't deserve the situation, but he doesn't deserve the success either.

And I'm not sure how you can defend him after the scene with Varga, Sy and him discussing the 50 million investment, it's very clear that he has less of a problem with it than Sy who isn't exactly a saint either.

Faggot spotted, enjoy your dick mug

Who the fuck did ray ever try to help? The robot turned itself off whilst ray was murdered by his brother. What the fucj are you on?

>The "mistake" is the only reason he was successful, so yes maybe he doesn't deserve the situation, but he doesn't deserve the success either.

Irrelevant to who Emmit is as a person. Yes, he borrowed from some shady people. Yes, it was stupid. Yes, he would have gone under had he not done it. None of that makes him a bad person. Period.

>And I'm not sure how you can defend him after the scene with Varga, Sy and him discussing the 50 million investment, it's very clear that he has less of a problem with it than Sy who isn't exactly a saint either.

He acquiesces in a lose-lose situation. So what?

a britbong with shit taste in fashion and decaying teeth?

this show fucking sucks
i really liked season 1 but this shit just keeps dropping in quality
>dontchakno
ugh

Anyone else notice Yuri holding the wolf mask from the end of episode 5?

is this b8

obviously everyone

You suck

>dick mug
I need to incorporate this in my vocabulary

>poo poo pee pee

He probably means that Emmit was the robot who couldn't save the astronaut

>t. filtered pleb
The quality drop was S2 and it has been picking up ever since S3 started

Shit I didn't, I was focused on Meemo

same

>oy m8
>*digs in teeth for 8 minutes*

this is really starting to annoy me

"Now that nigga speaks like a detective all of sudden."

could someone put the sexy scenes of mary elsabeth from the last episode like the bath scene pls?

Why did Gloria say she was the chief?

>I'm Logan levels of feels right now
fuck you, there was nothing cringey in it

>britbong
>decaying teeth?
Redundant to be honest fa m

>Yuri is arrested and is linked back to several murders including one in East Germany,
when he was like 8 year old, at max, retard?

Sometimes they start young

>Varga believes that the first world war was caused by the assassination of some irrelevant archduke
hes bluepilled m8s

great webm

So why didn't Emmit call the police on Varga in the first episode? From what I understand the loan was sketchy but it wasn't completely illegal or else they wouldn't have had a fucking contract

To fuck with him even more.
>Varga googles chief of Eden Valley
>it's a fucking white male!
>my mind is full of fuck.jpg

lel, true, though it won't be a google search,
he/his henchmen will look for the chief personally

Did anyone get Leftovers vibes from the music when Carrie Coon turned the car arround at the end of the episode?

I'm genuinely pretty sad. I wanted him and Nikki to have a happy ending.

seriously. ray was the interesting brother. i figured it was obvious one of the brothers was going to kill the other one what with all the biblical allusions this season but i was hoping it would be emmit getting killed.

neither are sympathetic, unelss you think them being in love is somehow a redeeming quality. All she's done is manipulate him into hating his brother, who was totally in the right.

implying she wouldn't have murdered that manlet chink with the coat hanger. yuri would have killed her though.

Yeah I was thinking that at the end of the episode, was expecting dat signature max richter violin to come in

wew

this show takes place in 2010. the murder took place in 1988 when he was 20.

he's supposed to be 42 in the show. not at all inconceivable.

Emmet is too pure to actually do anything like that.
How I read it is that he actually is the nicest guy in the world but fate conspired to turn him into a criminal.

He's basically what Lester Nygaard only pretended to be.

titties
i suck titties
>watching a shitty television show on FX of all channels makes you patrician
the only good thing on fx thats legit kino is the americans

fargo has been trash this whole season
>all the desperate attempts to reference coen films
>"hey guys remember that part of that movie xD"
>the pandering to reddit
>"hey look at this cute robot"
>lame not intimidating mysterious badguy
>"he guys remember billybob? we miss him too. heres a ugly as sin britbongistanian"

this show is trash

>42
where was that? he (we talk about Yuri, right?) looks 25-30

This scene really triggered me, maybe because I'm fucking tired of retards repeating this bullshit theory IRL.