Batman Begins is fucking amazing

Batman Begins is fucking amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7S74nQ1qdb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nolan's second best film, after the Prestige

Really not sure why you had to invoke the f-word there, but yes, it's an average film and not something bad. Also what's with the 2.19 MB PNG? Bad form.

It is pretty good

No it isn't.

it gets old on rewatch quicker than the other two do

i don't even think i could finish it if i tried to rewatch it, like the idea of sitting through the entire thing again is legitimately borderline depressing

>That Katie Holmes acting
>Amazing
Hahahahahaha

Lego Batman is fucking amazing.
ftfy

>DUDE BLACK N YELLOW LMAO
kill yourself

I don't understand.

it's the only okay one in nolan's awful trilogy. it's not great by any means, just functional.

joker was literally the only good thing about tdk (all credit goes to heat legend). take him out and you're left with a plate of absolute shit.

Cillian Murphy's Scarecrow is criminally underrated

Is it summer time already? Get off my board kid.

The whole thing is amazing, but the first half of it is a fucking masterpiece. Amazing atmosphere.

>Really not sure why you had to invoke the f-word there, but yes, it's an average film and not something bad. Also what's with the 2.19 MB PNG? Bad form.

Is this a new form of trolling? What pretentious garbage is this?

thats rich coming from the nolan babby

batman begins 9.5/10
dark knight 9/10
dark knight rises 6/10

batman begins is one of the comfiest movies ever. every time it's on tv it's watchable.

>f-word

Fucking this. Amazing movie, but it's a slog getting to the best scenes/moments and the last 20 or so minutes just don't have the punch of the other two.

Maybe if you are 14 or eternally 14. It's really really bad

>if you took the good parts out of a movie it would'nt be good

TO CONQUER FEAR YOU MUST BECOME FEAR

Also this

Remove the f-word from this post and its impact is exactly the same, except it doesn't seem so immature.

>it gets old on rewatch quicker than the other two do
reverse this

It's pretty simple bait dude, how could you possibly fall for something like that, do you need him to literally include an image that says "I deliberately wrote this post in a way that would annoy you"?

Pretty much. I wish Affleck would make his movie already so plebs get something new to be obsessed about.

YOU MUST BECOME A TERRIBLE THOUGHT

its the best in the reboot trillogy for sure. i honestly wasnt impressed with the joker and smartphone eco location

>include an image that says "I deliberately wrote this post in a way that would annoy you"
I'm doing this in a future post.

MEN FEAR MOST WHAT THEY CANNOT SEE

Origin films in general have the homefield advantage. It's pretty good but it definitely loses some appeal on repeat viewings. It's carried by the talent and it's not as mind-bendingly plebian as it's sequels. You could almost believe a shadowy order of ninjas influences history by burning down metropolises.

>if something is underrated, it's good
>if something is highly rated it's terrible
It's not contrarian if everyone on this board agrees

This is literally true

The writing really nosedived in the sequels.

>I'm McKenna with Draul here!

>refuses to decapitate one man
>decides to blow up everyone instead

I rate this post highly

Dark Knight is still my favorite but this one isn't so bad and while Begins is a more wholesome movie, I enjoy the discussions brought up in Rises more.

RACHEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Did all the League Of Shadows guys actually die?

That one man was a mere thief while the ninjas time and again broke the NAP

My favorite scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=7S74nQ1qdb8

The cutting during action is horrific, I'd prefer the banana peel air punching hijinks in Rises anyday.

>invoke
>f-word

it was pretty good.
he doesnt like Keatons Batman

apology for poor english

when were you when heat legend dies?

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when pjotr ring

‘heat is kill’

‘no’

and you????????????????????

The first half is super rewatchable but yes the third act is a quite shit.

The whole intro begins part is good he moment he goes vack to gotham it becomes shit

This is either bait or an underage twat.

FUCK OFF

Lots of close-ups and fast cuts during the action scenes