Face/OFF thread

Has there ever been a bigger cuck in the history of cinema than Sean Archer?

>Sword enemy tries to kill him throughout the movie
>Sworn enemy kills his son
>Swaps face with sworn enemy
>Sworn enemy bangs his wife repeatedly
>Sworn enemy is eventually killed
>Literally adopts sworn enemy's son to raise him instead

The fuck is wrong with this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tig15LKzVo
youtube.com/watch?v=81OoQmcLj48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come he didn't fuck the daughter

I mean what is wrong with him. Could have lived out a daddy fetish and then he wouldn't even get caught for it after they swapped his face back.

she was mad hot but goddamn I hated that nose ring

I hate nose rings in general why do girls do that? there has literally never been a nose ring/jewel that looked good.

Makes it easier to identify the livestock

Chick as hot as that with a workaholic father in a middle class subsurb = fucked by 10 different dudes before 25.

>how do we show this teenage daughter is EDGY and just as DAMAGED by the brother's death as the rest of the family
>nose ring

kek he also could have fucked Cindy Crawford and instead sperged out yelling MICHAEL at her kid

that was gina gershon m8.

and yeah, when the badguy moved into his house he saw from his wife's diary that he hadn't boned her in months Smh

Nick cage also had the ability to summon guitar riffs out of nowhwere

it's almost charming in a way how they gloss over the massive plothole of the person's height and body shape being totally different

i mean shit you could tell from forearms alone

>lanklet switches faces with a manlet
>has to experience life as a manlet

nightmares

why is nick cage so based?

As a kid this scene gave me a boner. I wanted to see them fuck before I knew what fucking was.

because you're a redditor

>those undies
God bless.

It was very suggestive

It blows my mind that they couldn't find 2 actors with a more similar body type. Or at least have Nick cage work out until he's the same size as Travolta. Kinda ruined the immersion.

yea. plus everybody knows nick cage has a way bigger dick than travolta and his wife would obviously notice the difference immediately

I love this movie so much.

>he doesn't appreciate vampire's kiss

the sturgeons made adjustments to their bodies so no one would notice, they even said that in the move

>Sword enemy tries to kill him throughout the movie

Ah, so that explains how they replaced faces, must've been a katana to have been that surgical

so they literally changed their dicks too (even though they didnt even expect sean archer to use his damn dick during the brief period they expected him to be in prison)? lol

how did they give travolta a bigger dick then?

>implying she wouldn't

What a predicament!

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tig15LKzVo

youtube.com/watch?v=81OoQmcLj48

Based Ang

hidden secret knowledge from the egyptians pyramids

God bless that chink John Woo