Waaah why don't 8/10 white hipster girls want to fuck me all the time

>waaah why don't 8/10 white hipster girls want to fuck me all the time

jesus christ season 2 was obnoxious

I thought Season 1 was alright, what's bad about this one?

It's b8, don't listen to him.

If anything season 2 was a drastic improvement over season 1 (and season 1 was "okay" at best)

why was it a drastic improvement? why was season one okay? you lazy fuck

isn't he dating a hot, 20 year old, white, fashion model, IRL?
Are you just mad because brown people are fucking white women, and you aren't?

no it wasn't. Season 2 was rife with weird tonal shifts, a certain character turns into a villain out of nowhere, that boring as fuck episode about denise, and constant bitching about white people,

In all fairness, Season 2 starts out as kino, but declines HARD after the first 2

Eric, asian dad, and indian dad were the only characters I could tolerate in season 2.

s2 is shit

it focuses too much on appropriation and forcing hindus into everything. he was better in parks and rec.

Couldn't care less about that. Let her have all the tiny pajeet dick she wants.

What I do mind however is that they explicitly say a white person that prefers to date a certain race of people is "a creepy fetishist" yet Aziz seems to only be into white girls. Pretty hypocritical.

Double standards like this bug me

yup

boring lesbian episode where everything wraps up peachy (filled with constant bullshit about police "guys there was this old indian man in nebraska who couldnt speak english and he got body slammed and the cop was completely let off" as if this sort of thing would actually happen in this extreme, oh also the not so subtle flashes of the movie they were watching where a black guy is getting beat by 6 white officers, little fucking on the nose dontcha think?)

the episode about the hotel staff, which was actually kinda cool in terms of pacing and writing, but every colored person was a nice innocent cherub who just wanted to go about their day and every white person was either obnoxious, creepy, or downright evil (the cheater, the guy hitting on the deaf girl, the impotent white guy dating the black girl).

I dont want to sound like "omg why are they targetting my race so much :( " but when it is this relentless and you're in a white majority country bitching about this constantly what the fuck do you want? Am I supposed to hate myself?

oh and not to mention the little anti-white shit aziz slings under his breath every now and then

"I don't want white people to find out about this resturaunt and ruin it"

like what the fuck, what if i had a show and said that about black people? I really try to disconnect when I'm watching fictitious stuff but the relentless double standard shit really bugs me. Jeez and then 2 minutes later aziz will turn around and cry racist when the italian girl jokingly calls him a "curry person", like fuck you you're a comedian, call her a pasta bitch or something.

I was so bored of season 1

I hate the recently influx of shows of comedians doing nothing while not being entertaining. They all want to be the next Seinfeld but they fail

What does that have to do with what OP said? he was complaining about the show, not about irl.

what is this, film school? watch it yourself faggot

Nah, in those dating episodes in both season one and two it becomes pretty clear that he dates colorblind, even though I do dislike the constant >muh white people as well. Also Peter Chang reminds me way too much of my ex's dad, and that Indian dad reminds me way too much of my current gf's dad

how is high school going for you? its very clear considering you are bringing up school in the first place, dumb fuck.

im not agreeing or disagreeing, but you sound exactly like a sjw nigger on twitter. shut the fuck up and stop bitching about LITERALLY nothing. jesus cunt

The show is fine, but I'm not really a big fan of Aziz's style of humor.

>he mentioned film school so he must be in high school

what's it like having such a small brain, mindlet?

>what's it like having such a small brain
you tell me. try not to stay up late and be tired for class, little tike.

the difference is that its irrational you fuck. Why come to a white majority country and then bitch that its women aren't that interested in you? Why make up hyperbolic shit about the police then shove brutal police imagery down our throats? Its not "reverse sjw" when its coming from a place of fucking reason. If this were in some fantasy land where it were completely disconnected from reality I wouldnt care, but its clearly trying to give its two cents on the world we live in, and that two cents is obnoxious and without merit. Makes it hard to like the characters when they're so unreasonable.

I mostly meant that in reference to aziz's real life dating preference, which is overwhelmingly white women. And I only talk about his real life because its clear that his character is an extension of who he is in real life. I don't think he's attempting to write an obnoxious libshit, you can tell he genuinely thinks a white guy dating a bunch of asians is "creepy" yet if he does the same(which he does with white women in real life) its fine.

consistency my man

I was bitching about the show in relation to real life actually.
see
this double standard is only acceptable if he was consciously writing an irrational retard, but something tells me his character is mostly a reflection of himself. Speaks italian, dated a chef, has a quirky upbeat personality, shares similar political and identity political views, childhoods were identical, its clear that Dev is not too different from Aziz

The first episode was too pretentious for me to keep watching.

and also, the crazy thing is, I wouldn't give a fuck if this were allowed on both sides. I only dislike the hypocrisy. sjws only want to shit on whites, I want everyone to be shit on

of season 2? Black and white italy episode was actually fantastic. Must have had a guest director or something because nothing else is like it in season 2.

And season 1 wasn't? The show is basically a (very) poor man's Louie. I really tried hard to like him cause I wanted there to finally be a show with a manlet romantic lead who was genuinely charismatic but I just can't bring myself to root for this whiney narcissist.

How is it even possible for one man to have so much self-obsession and yet so little self-awareness?

The whole Bicycle Thieves homage thing just seemed really lame.

tfw no francesca gf

Well I havn't watched much italian cinema but I felt that they were clearly referencing that style, so I dunno the execution was still fresh to me. Maybe if I had seen the things that were referenced it would feel contrived

Aziz is also a terrible actor. Looks like he's about to laugh in every scene, even the serious ones.
I'm in love with that woman, she's seriously fucking gorgeous

I'm not a huge fan of italian neorealism but it was a decently done episode, you certainly don't expect to see that kinda pastiche in a "comedy". The irony of the cellphone thief getting away on a bicycle was pretty funny.