I'm only 3 seasons in, but holy fuck how many guys stick dick into them, it's incredible...

I'm only 3 seasons in, but holy fuck how many guys stick dick into them, it's incredible. Like every episode at least one girl had new guy, i mean how slutty you can be?

>independent american women
>in nyc
How naive can you be?

>t. a hapa virgin

The average woman has sexual encounters with 800 men

>The one when "pheebs" has an aids test.

BLACKED when?

I wanted her to have AIDS and rot away over successive seasons so that her smile and optimism==gone. Come to think of it I wanted that for everyone on Friends.

>educated and employed Ross and Chandler barely get any pussy and if they do it's LTRs
>artistic Joey gets laid all the time just by saying dumb shit like "how you doin"
Pretty redpilled desu

Remember that episode when they play for apartment and one of Ross questions was
>How old was Chandler when he had sex for the first time?
and one of the girls i don't remember which one, guest 12? i mean what the fuck, nice standards...

>The one when monica has chlamydia

well...it probably didn't hurt that Joey had his looks going for him and Chandler was an ugly little shit

that was kiss actually

c'mon dad, it's the 90's!

It was 'touched a girls breast' and they guessed 14 but the answer was 19.

Yes I have every episode memorised.

>30 years after friends aired
>i'm still a kissless virgin

GODDAMNIT

"SOON?" hopes Courteney Cox.

>50 dicks

Guys like Joey get to fuck and dump.

Guys like Chandler have to marry after the girl is all blown out.

Yeah, that's about right.

spot on

>The one when "Rachel" aborts hoolio's unwanted child.

>artistic Joey

You mean chadtistic.

ELAINE IS PURE. DELETE THIS

In a row?

She was trying to sleep with Joey when they first hooked up

imagine the tears streaming down George's face as he gets BLACKED by 62 big brutish bulls
so hot

wtf i hate friends now

Considering the show spans 10 years, the amount of guys they fucked isn't THAT high from a females perspective

>LTRs
the fuck is this

Long Term Relationship

Hey, it's current year, user. 30+ year old women can ride the cock carousel and at the end of the series still land a wealthy Chad. That's how life works in the feminist era, Sup Forumstards. Get over it.

That looks like Rich Evans 10 years ago

oh thanks

>The one when monica shits the bed

>the one where Chandler sees Rachel naked and then Monica discovers that Chandler can only get it up if he thinks about Rachel's perky tits and then Monica starts borrowing Rachel's outfits to make Chandler happy but then Monica goes weird and starts pretending Chandler is Ross cuz Ross and Rachel???? but Chandler is all like "HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" and then she slaps him for thinking about Rachel and not her.

Still angry season 10 was rushed