Bat's probably gonna beat the shit outta him

Bat's probably gonna beat the shit outta him

HONKA HONKA

Ben Affleck was so fucking great as Batman.

Would Affleck be able to beat this?

WILLY WONKA

I'd like to see him try.

>ywn see Based Ben the actual Batman dismantle Hardy's "Bane" piece by piece

It's simple

We give Batman a bottle

So how is the Joker still alive when Batman uses a fucking minigun on common thugs?

The Joker has been around for over a decade in the Batfleck universe, so the OP doesn't make sense. He even killed Robin and Batman didn't do shit!

IF he could beat Caesar in Falloutâ„¢: New Vegas

If Batman kills now then why is Joker still alive?

bale looks so fucking stupid.

Don't mention that game again

Do people even play Fallout 4 anymore? I tried it and found it horrible.

damn i didnt know i wanted this

>Martha

No.

Don't say that user, just do like we practised
>I like Fallout 4â„¢ it's really great. You should buy it

Not a chance

Ok here it goes
>Mass Effect Andromeda is better than Fallout 4

You that mountain over there? You can crash into it.

>>Mass Effect Andromeda is better than Fallout 4

That's just being cruel, MEA is a hunk of shit compared to the first 3.

Wrong answe user, try better!

Somethings different about Bane

Fucking A,

I have never seen the Batman kick this much ass. First time I ever had no problem believing that a man dressed as a giant bat could be intimidating. Affleck fucking killed it.

Wouldn't it be easier to find out who Batman is then kill him while he's sitting about at home eating cereal or something?

He's probably some random guy living in an apartment somewhere.

retarded script wasn't Affleck's fault.

>implying Affleck did literally any of that

You should be sucking the stunt coordinator's and the choreographer's cocks

nobody gives a shit, stuntfag

Doesn't matter who's in the suit. He's just as intimidating standing around in it, though I am eternally grateful to the based stuntmen and fight choreographers. Best Batman ever filmed.

>the safest alley in Gotham City.

JUST BUY MY GAME

>spooky ghost standing in a dark alley
Is he the worst horror trope? Oh man, I better run before he flashes toward me at incredible speed.

>This is the intellect of your average capeshit watcher in 2017

>This is the intellect of your average capeshit watcher in 2017

No, it's the intellect of someone who has sufficient imagination to understand how suspension of disbelief works. If you're going to play that game, just go ahead and disallow yourself from enjoying any action movies that don't star Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris,Jackie Chan, or Tony Jaa.

>tips trilby

>it took them this long to think of a sufficient retort

Looks like I did some damage.

The Ultimate Cut adds in extra beats to that fight. I don't remember what exactly it adds I just remember Ben's lead stuntdouble talking about it.

>I was pretending to be retarded!
Plot twist you're retarded for real

>tired meme retort
I definitely did some damage... to your brain! lmao!

I'm going to watch them side-by-side at some point. I haven't been able to spot them, mainly because the entire scene is just fluid perfection.

Please kill yourself.

>people still don't get this scene

We get that it's bad.

seriously though, if you think that scene is shit you're not old enough to be here.

Capeshit is garbage by the way.

>if you think it's bad you're underage
>it is bad though

yeah, i have to admit batfleck is way better than bat e man

>retard post
>that filename
I'm guessing you're about 15

3/10. Tired meme retort.

shut the fuck up child.

that's not just the suit, I think Benfleck nailed what Bruce Wayne should be like, that scene at the very start of the movie where the city is collapsing and everybody is running away, except for Bruce who is running straight towards the destruction without hesitate

I think, as shitty as the movie and the script in general was, all of Ben Affleck's scenes were 10/10

Are you fucking kiddin me? TDK Joker will outsmart Batfleck easily, even fucking mr autismo did that. Batfleck is stupid as hell also can be triggered.

Why is Batfleck so much more iconic than anything Marvel has ever created besides Iron Man? We have only seen him in one movie!

damn affleck's suit fucking sucks

Hol up! So if Batfleck is cool with killing any thug on the street, than why the fuck is Jared Leto's gay ass Joker still alive? Shouldn't his skinny junkie looking ass be curb stomped someplace?

"it's ok you're safe now"
I have mixed feelings about relying on him to keep the city safe in any way...

ME 3 is a hunk of shit compared to the first 2

Batfleck has nothing do do with actual Batman besides origin and costume (partly).

Because Leto is a cuck dressed as a clown, in BvS was trying to save the world from Superman so the stakes were higher and that's why he was OK with killing

>Leto's Joker
>skinny

>wannabe psyho and his gf tortured and killed your adpoted son and protege
Nah, just beat them a little
>mercenaries are transporting green rock
SLAUGHTER THEM ALL

Affleck brought in Terrio so, yes it was.

Iz Kinooo

If you're going to samefag, try to do it in threads where you haven't been properly answeredThat way you minimize your BTFO

>Batman broke his vow and code because he is too weak to handle few mercenaries without killing them
I got ya, mate.

why does any retard like memefleck man? Sure I guess he looks good but literally everything else is shit and he has nothing else to bring to the role

doesnt look like a good bruce wayne, doesnt sound like a good batman, doesnt do his own stunts and all of this isnt even taking into account that the movie is garbage and the warehouse fight praised by 14 year olds is videogame dogshit (although even most games make damage/impacts feel more meaningful) where people are flying around like balloons

>the window for getting the only weapon he can use to stop the apocalyptic future he has just shown is closing
>"lol why doesn't he ask for a dance off or some orange slices instead of being a meanie xD"

>b-but marlel!
Pathetic.

Because he's great. The warehouse fight is great too

Best Batman is Batman who ruthlessly murders and shoots and suplexes everyone. Batfleck was the best Batman by far. I need more

It's a Punisher you're talking about, retard.

We haven't seen the real joker yet in the batfleck universe

>that brutal choreography
This movie is unironically underrated

The criminal could just spray Batman in the face with a powerful ink and then use the cities CCTV system to find any man out in public with the same ink on his face. Or barring that, just spray the Batman with a pheromone spray that he can't detect, but dogs can, and then just use dogs to find out who Batman is when they're sniffing around the city

Im juss sayin iz kinoo, wut r u sayin Bvs ISNT KINNNOOO?
fucking idiot.

r/mcu tourists, everybody

Lame.

Sorry I'm a girl I don't really pay attention to the movies I watch

you might be retarded but gotham has a bigger population than a lot of entire countries

Batman probably killed the old Joker and he came back via Robin's body, hence the self-referential tattoos. It's an homage; Joker's disciple. I think this DCEU Joker is a demonic spirit that possesses bodies Twin Peaks style. In a Suicide Squad deleted scene, the Joker says he's "an idea; a state of mind." Even Leto directly stated that this Joker exists between reality and "another realm."

This is a joke right? He's memeing? It cuts every half second as is absolutely atrocious

The we're going to gang up on the hero but only attack one at a time meme.

Are they playing pattycake with batman?

>Affleck fucking killed
literally

In the old Beyondkino Return of the Joker, old Robin's brain is triggered to assume the form of Joker. It's possible that something similar transpired with this Joker and Robin.