Why are Lynch fans such pretentious retards that they can't even accept criticism?

Why are Lynch fans such pretentious retards that they can't even accept criticism?

Ego

What's your criticism user?
I'll listen

you mean like Mel Gibson?

not an argument

2 deep 4 u

Everything he makes is shit!

I disagree

Calm down autismo lord

When the criticism amounts to "I don't get it" then no, I don't.

because most of the criticism is just "DAVUD LNYCH IS A HACK NOTHING MAKES SENSE SO RANDUMBB PRETENTIOUS HACK YOU'RE ALL PRETENDING TO LIKE IT YOU DON'T LIKE IT ADMIT IT"

MAIRZY DOATS AND DOZY DOATS AND LIDDLE LAMZY DIVEY
A KIDDLEY DIVEY TOO, WOULDN'T YOU?

Because you always use the word pretentious with no actual criticism, like a retard.

>such pretentious retards that they can't even accept criticism?
>What's your criticism user?
>I'll listen

Pottery

MAKE ME FAGGOT

Proven time and time again. Lynchfags are always like this. I'll stick to Wes Anderson.

It's not that we can't accept your opinion, it's that we don't care about it.

I care. I legitimately want to hear his criticism.

>sees photo of girl he had a fling with and who died a quarter of a century ago
>starts baaaaawling uncontrollably

You can tell Lynch is a sociopath with no grasp on human emotions

>t. sociopath with no grasp on human emotions

Her death ignited a fuse for a lot of shit though. Seeing her picture would bring all of that back.

He still lived in the same small town tho. Every day he'd see dozens of places, people and things that would remind him of her. Did he start crying every time he saw James too?

watch the pilot of S1, literally everyone was crying for that filthy slut

>quarter of a century later

Doubt the mom still broke down and started crying every time she passed a photo of Laura 25 years later.

The point was people care about her A LOT for some reason

Some people adore the shit out of fries that's slobbered in mayonnaise. Others thinks that's the grossest combination on earth. Some loves a hot dog that's bathed in mustard. Others loves lots of ketchup relish and chili.

So what you're saying is you're too brainlet to understand

because lynchs works are works of art, you just cannot critizes art without being wrong.
unlike whatever kind of pretentious plebbit flickshit you like to watch.

Cuz art.

Jk, they're bottom feeding beta cucks from /leftypol/

Wes is an abstract shitlord, but his stuff is actually compelling for how overty cucked it all is

> autismo shitlord who nuts buckets at the chance to even pass his hand by another boy's someday

It's not that they can't accept criticism, it's that someone tricked them into thinking that it's good because whatever you think happened is right. Did you think nothing happened? You're right. Did you think it sucked? You're right. Did you think it was a wicked smart allegory for the duality of mankind? You're right.

A precise critique.