LARge peasant with an spunky ass

this picture makes me sad

why??

Cast her /got/.

she looks genuinely obese in the trailer

Catelyn Stark

still cant find that brattybeatdown video

Some whore that dies within one episode

One of the worst characters desu, even taking the sand sneks into account. She's pretty much a rich millennial college girl skipping a year to go to a third world country to "find herself". How did anyone think that was a good idea for a character in a show about dragons and medieval warfare?

Sansa in 20 years.

How?

Lemore.

It's just the angle r-right?

>Ros
>viewership ticks up by 3 million

because it reminds me that this person exists and is that ugly

it just makes me feel bad

at least she's got great legs.

Summer /got/ threads are truly fuckinng cancer.

Summer threads are one gaint shitfest cancerous.

y'all mind if I burn the sept of Banelor real quicc

fund it

Damn I fucking miss season 1. Then, there was a bit of magic, but what really mattered were how characters acted and their relationships with each other. They won or lost based on political decisions. Now they win because they're a le badass ninja girl, or have giant invincible dragons that are going to win every battle effortlessly. Who even cares?

>summerfags + reddit + /gg/
see you in the autumn...

It actually is

She's not fat

I member when these threads were fun

jon snow

No you don't, they were never fun

See you too, I guess...

these are 3 months old tho.
she's literally gained 10 pounds a month since that picture.

don,t make me post the pictures from that movie where they dressed her like a clown hooker.

pic unrelated?
dem arms and chins

They were fun you homo! But now summer is coming and suddenly /got/ threads became shit and cancerous.

I think I gonna skip some got threads.
Anyhow, you are a faggot!

Prove it then, she's lost weight if anything

>implying you were there

I'm the only one here who's been here year after year since the beginning

>I think I gonna skip some got threads.
and nothing of value was lost

I've been here since season 2. I remember when the worse offense of D&D changing the books was Talisa and forgetting the Northeners worship the Old Gods.

You're right, I wasn't there at the beginning

Two episodes in someone posted that quote where Viserys says he'd let the 40,000 Dothrai and their horse fuck Dany, and that intrigued me.

So I watched it, fool that I am, and was enamored. I posted about it on Sup Forums that very eve.

And here I am and have been, ever since.

>giant invincible dragons that are going to win every battle effortlessly. Who even cares?
LOL

someone doesnt know

alright you guys are cool you can stay

Anything to get away from faggots & autists like you.

Oh yeah they lose one giant invincible dragon to the magic ice zombie king who then has a giant invincible undead ice dragon that beats everything. Man now that's really human drama!

wait hold up

are you actually telling yourself the NK wins? thats hilarious

Still here? Fuck off already, autist.

But seriously, what did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8h5zgsBbv9s

Lady Hugetits of Areola

So are we gonna see what happens to the slave cities after The Great Democratic Liberator Kelly C leaves them at their own demise? She's the literal fucking G Dubya of this series.

Season 7 will end with him victorious yes, knocking down the Wall and all. He'll only lose in Season 8, probably when someone pulls out that obsidian knife out of his heart which will also conveniently cause all the entire zombies to instantly die at the same time thus solving their problem forever.

the god of tits and wine

MY MOM

oona a cute!

It's okay, she left a mercenary who doesn't give a shit about them nor has any experience in politics in charge. It'm sure they're fine.

cast in him /got/

I jsut want to say that I relaly want to pull up this girls shirt and rip her tight open and fuck her sensless

Jon Snow.

why are you pretending like it wasnt heading this way from the start?

the series and books open with wights and white walkers wearing their magic armor. stannis uses the red womans magic to kill renly. your alleged ninja warrior has been murdering people since the first book. talking tree gates and weirwood visions.. stone people etc etc

youre just mad it isnt turning out how you envisioned. its always been fantasy, get over yourself

Sallador Saan

Fuck you retard, soon I gonna leave this cancer thread.

Have fun homo

Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation, kid.

>the series and books open with wights and white walkers wearing their magic armor.
Yes and book readers promised me they weren't a 100% evil ARMY OF DOOM but actually had some reasoning behind them. Either that was a lie or the show changed it.

>stannis uses the red womans magic to kill renly
That was season 2.

>your alleged ninja warrior has been murdering people since the first book
On the show at least all she did was stab another child.

Night Kang

THIS IS YOUR GOD NOW

Its fantasy yes but its low fantasy

the true intentions of the 100% evil army of dooms intentions havent even been revealed in the books, not sure how anyone could have come to that conclusion.

as for the other two talking points. the point is that its has been progressing like this for several seasons and books. you might want to give them a spin for yourself instead of reading forum posts

You're sick

when he becomes one with the tree will there be a hollow knot where he boipucci once existed?

You too kiddo, you too. Try to make something of yourself boyo.

The Others in the book are just an incidental threat. The last time they did anything was the first Long Night, which had to be before the Wall was raised since it's loaded with enchantments to keep them out. Meanwhile in Damphair's TWOW preview chapter, he's forced to drink shade of the evening and has two visions of Euron on the Iron Throne, the first one with representations of all the gods except for the old gods and the second with Euron as some Innsmouth style mutant.

People have said a million times this wasn't going to come to a climax of just good versus evil with a big bad guy LOTR style. Instead it's even worse, at least fucking Sauron could talk!

hhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggg thank you user

how much skin does this babe reveal in this show? I may have to start watching this.

the same people predicted stannis would win so there you go

stop relying on what other people say and try thinking for yourself

>the ass that lost the north

You expected more from David and Dan?

I doubt the fat fuck will allow for Euron to win. It'll be the Albino mary sue

All of it

>tfw more hyped for season 7 than season 6

I haven't actually liked a single season since s3. I hope this one is entertaining.

We get to see King Jon interact with the other bigshots, and I'm hoping his Targ lineage is revealed this season, too. I wonder what will happen when it's revealed he's not a bastard but has both Stark and Targ blood?

Will be interesting.

Emilia's plotline is boring as fuck

Euron isn't going to win, he's just the real threat that will need to be contended with.

fuck me she's perfect

Tell me right now people in these threads are also wrong about the books never getting finished and I'll consider reading them.

Damn shame. Euron is the only one I care about now. They killed half the decent characters off.

Let me .webm that for (You)

If you like Jon being a secret Targ, go watch Lord of the Rings instead.

If you think D&D will try some kind of absurd secret marriage between Rhaegar and Lyanna, you're probably right but it's incredibly stupid.

If you think the way Jon was crowned at the end of season 6 was good, kill yourself.

The only way Jon can be redeemed in the show at this point is if he stays a bastard and returns to the Night's Watch.

>If you think
Why do you fucks keep this up with this "thinking" or "speculating" shit? It's already been confirmed, Gilly is going to find Rhaegar's marriage certificate.

i dont like that first face she is making

can you shorten it down for me?

Y-you can almost see her panties

Too much work

what club does she work at?

Drogon is the best character

Mole's town cathouse

I miss Kelly C's look in Series 5

rhaegal best dragon, least amount of screen time

you think we're gonna get more dragon battles?

I bet they kill off the dragons like 3 episodes in

i will give you a pass since you posted this in lieu of condensed eating oona

Rhaegal is pretty great too, and Viserion. Hope they get some more screentime now that they're not chained up

>you think we're gonna get more dragon battles?
do you mean dragons used in a battle? yes, we're getting Field of Fire 2.0 based on the trailer and promo images

>I bet they kill off the dragons like 3 episodes in
Nope.

That's an extraordinary fat arm right there

I'm not qualified to comment on maisie's face because I'm not a circus freak

Ned Stark

How can you niggers still be interested in this dogshit show? Do you have no shame?

>shame
Sorry but what does this mean?

thats so terrible and obviously what will happen.

DABID arent that creative are they

Le Brave Companions

Oona is CUTE.

i remember /got/ being absolutely ass-blasted over HOLD THE DOOR and then D&D said it came straight from GRRM and suddenly it was genius

pathetic