War.Machine.2017.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-SB

>From the director of Animal Kingdom
>Brad Pitt doing his Aldo accent with a George Clooney haircut
>Tons of cameos from Ben Kingsley to Tilda Swinton
Did I like it Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=JIO_BFCf8fU

>DUDE, lets make a comedy about a useless war that killed 100k civilians and unleashed ISIS to the world LMAO

Still better than Pirates and Baywatch. Will watch.

>pitt makes a retard out of himself: the movie
wtf actually is this, why make this into some shitty comedy

i also hope theyre ready for some serious sjw backlash

this is a troll post, right?

Where's the lie tho?

Where's the understanding of geopolitics though?

>you must be 18 years or older to post here

I'm a member of IAVA (Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America) and I got an email from Brad Pitt today shilling this movie. Dunno what to think about that, desu.

"I am humbled to partner with the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America on War Machine, my new film about a U.S. general caught in the modern war machine, the complicated politics of war, and its effects on the soldiers and civilians on the ground.

IAVA is the most powerful voice for Post-9/11 veterans and has been the true leader for over a decade. IAVA programs change history and change lives and I'm proud that our film can be a platform to help support that critical work.

You can watch War Machine on Netflix now by going to Netflix.com/warmachine

We hope this film will, in some small way, better connect people with our courageous military, veterans and their families. They are the true stars of this film--and our country's future.

I also am proud to join IAVA and thousands of you to #GoSilent this Memorial Day to honor and remember those who have fallen. Join me and pledge now online here.

Thank you for all you do,

Brad Pitt"

it's set in Afghanistan not Iraq...

what you fit lads think about 4 hours of sleep, & mile runs, and one meal a day. Is the General's fit routine /fit.approved.

So is it good or not?

lol thanks for sharing this.
Why didn't Brad give you guys free accounts on netflix instead of just shilling his flick per mail?
will you watch it after reading the mail?

It's like you read my mind KEK

I don't know if I'll watch it, desu. If you want to make a war satire, hard to top Catch-22. Maybe if there's absolutely nothing else to watch (which does happen, desu) I'll check it out.

His assistant probably typed this on a laptop that is worth more than a month's income of a veteran,but hey,Brad made this for you!

KEK

kek, instead of just saying thank you he should have given you guys something at least and show his gratitude with acts and not just empty words like every hollywood liberal...
i respect you for actually fighting for your country, i was never in the army since drafting is abolished where i com from.
but what movie in your opinion captures the experience of fighting in a war most accurately??

I was in the Air Force. We don't get any movies. But if you want to understand what being in the military is like based on movies, check out the relationships in Hell or High Water and Generation Kill. The way the guys interact with each other is spot on, and the semi-retarded leadership in GK nails it.

Why is he doing that retarded expression? Same one he used in Inglorious Basterds

>Hell or High Water
my man. i love this movie. makes me wish i had a brother. friends are cool and all but loyalty between non-related poeple is not as intense as between blood.
i have Generation Kill lying around on my hard drive somwhere, i guess is should watch it finally.
kek, but you guys have Top Gun!
were you hurt in service? do you work now?

>liberate the shit
Faggots.

Top Gun is Navy. Don't forget, there are two pairs of brothers in Hell or High Water. The literal brothers, and the Rangers.

>civilians

That would imply they weren't our enemies too.

It's passable.

Jesus fuck. How much shit does Netflix release?

It is said that they have a million monkeys chained in a gigantic underground warehouse with their eyelids surgically removed and force fed on a constant IV drip in San Francisco and they have yet to catch up all the way to Bloodline Season 3.

and this is where we write "Dear White People"

>blurst of times

Thanks for risking your life goy, now sign up to goyflix and watch our show about how fucking pointless your risk was!

is it American Kino?

if you've finished TSPDT's 1000 list then you should definitely watch this

reply and let's see their response

I may as well diarrhea into the wind, sempai

Have they done a good film since Beasts of No Nation? Have they done a good film other than Beasts of No Nation?

It wasn't even that good.

yeah they probably won't even respond

Kinda weird how their first original film is also the only good one