This thing is not cute

This thing is not cute.

racist

OMG!!! BAHBY GROOT XDDDD DAE THINK IT WAS LE REALLY FUNNY WHEN HE SAID "I LE AM BABY GROOOT" AWWWW XDDD
*Dances like baby Groot*

I want to smoke that plant

Big eyes, symmetrical face, small mouth = Cute

At least it's visible and has the power to grow unlike your useless penis.
Does Vin Diesel actually get paid for this?

Neotenous.

The 21st century paedophile's defense.

serious question: why was groot retarded in this one? Didn't they say in the first movie that Groot is an ancient being with genius level intellect?

he is a babby

yeah what a pedophile!

well okay but that would mean that he lost all of his memories and shit

and the dialogue that rocket translates isn't very "babby like"

You know something can be cute without any sexual element, right?

Not sub-consciously

He lost his memories actually. Dumb fucking idiot

original groot is kill

how do you know? didn't really seem like it

You're judging a plant based lifeform as you would an animal lifeform

Groot is a tree, his personalit. maturirty, and intelligence are all affected by his stage of development, before he was fully grown but now he is only a sapling, at the end of the first movie he was a cutting.

thank of it like Asexual reproduction with the retention of your past life's memories

His face is too fucking smooth. He just looks so punchable, especially after seeing the movie. What an annoying little cunt.

too cute too kill ecks dee ecks dee

Only wankers like you.

> the retention of your past life's memories

this is the part Im hung up on. You can't have your past memories without having your past intelligence.

He's got the same memories but he doesn't have the EMOTIONAL intelligence to handle them. It's kind of like an old person suffering from dementia. They'll have lucid moments where they remember all the shit they've learned and can talk you through complex things from their area of expertise, the next moment they'll be a kid who's pissed or scared because they're not sure of what's going on or because they know they're not remembering something, or they'll simply be a happy kid who can't tell what's happening to them.

Also he's probably having constant growth-pain, making him crabby as fuck.

Okay that makes some sense. Thank you for quelling my autism.