I-is he okay?

I-is he okay?
[Spoiler];_;[/Spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juO4zxsjSjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will never understand how rich people become depressed.

bunch of faggots

also I love it when rich people preach that money doesnt make happy.

then give your money away to prove it

They obviously don't want to give other people the curse of having money

yeah, because money makes you feel loved, money brings your parents, suicided girlfriend, unborn babies and stuff back from the grave... you get the point. Grow up. im not even rich

youtube.com/watch?v=juO4zxsjSjw

nigga i guarentee id be less depressed if i had a miillion dollars right now

>Getting depressed over an unborn baby

what the fuck? before they're at least 3 years old every baby is the fucking same

lose one? just get another

If you are depressed because of mental / chemical / hormone reasons, no, you wouldn't.

If you are depressed due to relationship issues, or your past, or unrequited love, then please tell me how a million dollars will fix any of that.

Well then I guess we can all stop donating money to poor kids in africa

Its called the human condition. There will always be a void within you that needs filling. Money gives you freedom and time to figure out what fulfills you, nothing more.

>before they're three years old every baby is the same

Don't out yesterday as underaged like that. It's a bannable offense bro.

Not all rich people are unhappy, much like not all poor people are happy or anything. This is where your insane projections come from. Depressed people are depressed regardless their wealth.

But all my trouble seems so far away

have you thought about his cock today???

I get what you're saying but until you actually have such baby be born to you and your wife and think of all the things he could have become, how you could have loved him and all that, that's when it gets you.

Make another?
You will just be forever thinking of the what if you had 2 sons now, repeat forever no matter how many kids you have, its a permanent void you can't replace.

richfag here, when you have money it's 100 times harder to make actual friends since 99 out of 100 people who are nice to you are interested in the money or end up wanting a "favor".
Luckily i kept my childhood friends from before i was rich, else i wouldn't have any friends at all probably.
That's all that is "hard" about being rich though.
I think most rich celebs who turn out depressed or commit suicide is because when you're rich you also have a really really easy time to get drugs in whatever amounts you want. Especially in Hollywood i can imagine. Then you end up with other druggie rich friends and degenerate into a mess.
So i can hardly feel sympathy for rich people like that.

What happened?

poor kids in africa are not relevant to the video nor does it matter whether they live or die

I hadn't until I saw your post.

someone didn't think about his cock today

>studies show that poor people are just as happy and content as rich people

how is that not relevant?

dude they literally die of thirst

money doesnt make happiness
wealth does

pleb

Nah their bodies will adapt to not having water and they will end up being just as filled as someone living in a lake. Did you not watch the video?

people that win the lottery wouldnt have been starving to death, probably just living paycheck to paycheck or middle class
yes you would be happier to be american poor than fourth world poor but who fucking cares if you live in america or europe

If you're rich you can afford better health care though

Divorcing your first wife is a sign of a downward spiral. Eventually your are picking your meaning of life out of a hat and spiral from one thing to another before you realise just how much you have left behind.

His daughter looks insane now.

There he is - the anti vaxxer,
Carry with coffin on manly shoulder
Have you thought about my dick lately? Told er
Say it S-T-D it cannot ring true
How did you catch it out of the blue?

My deeaaaaaarrrrr... am I not a pirate? An A-Lister, a thespian a titty twister and most of aaaaaaaaaaall:

I GOT YOUR BOO-TAY THE BOUNTIFUL CATCH
YOU KNOW THOSE'R MINE CELLS ROTTING YOUR SNATCH
NOW CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE GET IT OVER WITH
YOU CAN DO AS YOU PLEASE WHEN YOU STOP TO BREA-TH

(chorus)

you dumb mobilecunt faggot

the juice man

his daughter was adorable, but now she looks insane
kinda sad :/

>fucking same
nah some don't cry, some start talking early, some start walking early and being generally self aware early