"I HATE YOU!"

>"I HATE YOU!"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eye/Legends
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you were right, and I was wrong but I cant do anything about it now. my fucking legs and arms are cut off because of it and i just look silly because of you. and youre suspiciously hanging out with my bitch, nigga fuck you.

i believe thats what he was projecting during this scene

also:

3 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 6 > 1 > Disney

Obi Wan is a bastard from dorne in the expanded universe

>AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH this looks like nice place to build a castle to be honest RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Give me lightsaber to my son"

>"I am upset with you for using OP bullshit like the high ground because it might as well be fucking cheating"

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!"

Goosebumps

The rest of the line was cut:
"I HATE YOU GEORGE! JAR-JAR WAS NOT THE KEY TO ALL THIS YOU LITTLE BITCH! I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE NAVY SEALS, AND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON AL-QUAEDA, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS. I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I’M THE TOP SNIPER IN THE ENTIRE US ARMED FORCES. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF SPIES ACROSS THE USA AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT’S JUST WITH MY BARE HANDS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN UNARMED COMBAT, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE “CLEVER” COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KIDDO.

lets be honest, that scene was probably the most kino moment in the prequels. it had so much depth and perfectly structured an evil darth vader and honestly, you almost felt sorry for him

>Better luck next time my YOUNG Padawan
I don't blame Vader for being mad

#3 was good, it just has the shit story carry through From the first two.

The story of obi Wan and Anakin was good enough

>Anakin is a shitter with potential
>To get good good at the force you have to meditate a lot
>Anakin spent his time fapping about Padme instead of doing what he was supposed to do
>Obi Wan cripples him and he has to stay in a life preserving suit
>The suit is uncomfortable and he's in constant pain
>He finally meditates about the mysteries of the force and eventually is able to grow into a powerful force user
Obi Wan did him a solid

> ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE ABORT REY ARHHHHHHHHHHG DISNEY STAR WARS CAN'T EXIST

I wish George didn't limit himself to a trilogy. The timeskip between TPM and AOTC was jarring. I would have liked to see Anakin's early years as a padawan

Why did he suddenly get yellow eyes?

I just wish they had started
Anakin off closer to Luke's age in ANH. Hayden should've had three movies.

Poor Anakin. Sheev could have easily cloned body parts and made him good as new or could have just given him a good suit

Dark side corruption

Read a little, ignorant.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eye/Legends

It makes me appreciate Vader more because Vader fights calmly like Obi Wan while he kept sperging out when he was Anakin

That's not canon anymore

And then, tell him to give it to the spunky youngster that he will trainnnurggg.

Actually it was sone randon who gave it to Ray

>IT WAS SAID YOU WOULD DESTROY THE SITH, NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONAL REAL ESTATE DEALS WITH MUSTAFAR TIMESHARES INC.!

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon

>tfw your son bases his lightsaber on the lightsaber of the guy who crippled you
That scene where Vader examines Luke's lightaber in RotJ was sad

Funny thing is all of this crap could have been prevented if the Jedi weren't a cult of morons and were actually wise.

>*mace windu about to kill palpatine scene*
>''I NEED HIM!''
>''Yo, Anakin, my brother Galactic Foreman is a really good doctor, he'll take good care of Padme in the hospital'
>''Oh, ok, Master Windu, after all we are a pretty advanced galaxy and a jedi knight of our caliber should get the best of the best''
>''BTW it's totally cool to have a relationship, we are not a cult or anything, just love and live my brother''
>[KILLS PALPATINE]
>''Here, have some weed Master Windu, Obi Wan gave it to me''
>''And this is what the force is all about Anakin''

Bits like this get forgotten and fall by the way side. For such supposedly obtuse space opera films, Star Wars has some neat details.

That he was the learner

Am I the only one who actually liked revenge of the Sith and found this scene and the fight emotional?

Sheev wasn't trying though. He could tell the futjre and knew Anakin would help thus ensnaring him tobhis side. If Sheev wanted to he could have killed Mace Dindu from the start

Other than a few questionable lines it was great

Revenge of the sith is my fav star wars movie, so you are not alone.

>He was a good friend

It was better after watching Clone Wars.

>Anakin, you're breaking my throat!

You found the fight emotional just because of John Williams. not because of what was happening on the screen.
Watch the fight again on mute and tell you feel anything

god I wish natalie portman would say that line to me

RotS is great in my opinion, it's the most emotionally heavy imo

Well yeah that's the whole point of music in films

But Anakin knew Padme was doomed because of the visions i highly doubt Mace offering some fucking medical assistance would win him over.

That could be said for a lot of movies faggot
Music makes up like half the attachment and emotional moments of movies

When I was 15, I did.

>you fault for fucking Obi Wan
How did Anakin even fall for this lame cuck rumor? I mean Sheev is convincing but he was obsessed with Padme

No, the point of music is to serve and add to the narrative, not be the only redeeming factor.
The scene should be emotional even before any soundtrack was added.

>That could be said for a lot of movies
only bad ones

I think that's what I'm gonna do now, thanks for the idead. I haven't watched Episode III in a few years now and I'm in like the middle of S3 of the clone wars

Remember when Owen was Obi Wan's brother? Also It's a shame we never saw stewjon

You are telling me that a galactic civilization of hundreds of star systems that have functional space flight would allow women to die of child birth? That detail has always got me a little mad.

No amount of medical prowess can help when soneone loses their will to live

If you paid attention you'd realize that Anakin was jealous of Obi Wan

Yeah, but that's after Anakin goes full dumbshit. In the movie Anakin does say that in his visions he saw Padme dying of child birth, so... Why not look for a galactic House MD instead of joining the enemy that you've been training to kill your entire life?

Obi Wan took everything from him. Obi Wan took his place beside his wife, stole his son, stole his lightsaber, and even stole his droid

>retarded sandslave orphan boy raised by religious cult makes poor decision

gee, how did that happen

Mmm guess you are right, he couldn't think outside the 'muh magical space wizard powers' box

>"I HATE SAND!"
>"IT'S SO IRRITATING"

What did he mean by this?

He didn't trust the Jedi and wanted to fo everything by himself. He was probably salty that he never became a Jedi Master. It's the same feeling he had when Obi Wan refused to let him undertake the trials. Basically he thought he knew better than the Jedi and also believed they were trying to undermine him.

It meant that Obi Wan could go to Tatooine and Vader would never visit because he hates sand

>I'll have you know I have a midochlorian count of over 20k
They probably shouldn't have told him that. Also we never did get anyone elses midochlorian count

Because of the visions, he sees her dying. it makes him paranoid that clearly no normal medicine is going to help her.
he needs something unnatural aka cheating death that sheev promises.

This, Sennpai.

Lucas said Palpatine was bested legtimately with a saber. He however could have whopped Mace's ass without a saber but then he wouldn't look hopeless in the front of Anakin. Hence his, unlimited power. Remember Yoda tried that sissy catch the lighting and deflect it hippie shit. That shit did not work with Sidious.

We knew his midichlorians was way higher than Yoda's. The Jedi was a stiff Religion. If they had purchased Anakin's mother and allow her to be at the temple, Anakin would have become a truly reliable and well behaved Jedi master by the age of when we saw him in Attack of the Clones. Anakin wanted his mother all his life and the fucks just said, "Relationships comprises you."

He could have went and freed her himself. Besides his mother was freed and married

He meant
>I no longer enjoy your company and there is a distinct lack of trust in this relationship!

The prequels as a whole are pretty emotional.
They just weren't what autists wanted them to be so they sperg out.
Which is funny because their own autism makes them completely miss Anakin's autistic tendencies.

you can't just go around doing shit on your own, as a Jedi. It doesn't work that way. Dooku left the order to take care of business. If you were to up and leave they'd brand you a dark jedi.

Obi Wan was his father figure and Anakin had severe daddy issues. He also believed Sheev when the latter claimed that Obi Wan was fucking his wife

>Remember when Owen was Obi Wan's brother?
Literally never?

The entire point of the prequels is that Anakin's fall to the dark side is an ironic tragedy.
He sees visions of Padme dying, so he does everything he can to prevent his visions from coming true, but in doing so, he materializes the visions to come true.

So I took you to live with my brother Owen, on Tatooine..." The idea that Obi-Wan Kenobi and Owen Lars, the adoptive uncle of Luke Skywalker, were brothers, was introduced in the screenplay of the 1983 movie Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, but did not make it in the final cut.

Because the midichlorians don't matter.
Midichlorian count has nothing to do with power levels.

>The idea that Obi-Wan Kenobi and Owen Lars, the adoptive uncle of Luke Skywalker, were brothers, was introduced in the screenplay [...] but did not make it in the final cut
So, literally never?
The idea didn't make it to the final cut of the screenplay, meaning they never even entertained the idea of shooting any scenes to imply Owen and Obi-Wan were brothers.

I know and I love a good ol' greek tragedy as anyone, but, god damn. If only Anakin had taken her to a cool doctor that is addicted to space opiates. Shit would've been so different.

is Obi Wan a hack?

He's proud of his ability as a Jedi Master.
Though that's not really unique to Obi-Wan.

He won

but user he cheated
and based half robot fcked him up good in 1v1

>but user he cheated
How?
When did they agree to lightsabers only?

I mean not using the force ffs to get that damned blaster.
He would have knocked him off the edge of the platform if he had got to him in time

>using the tools available to you in a life or death battle is cheating

Should have just skipped TPM totally

Anakin's esteem for Obi-Wan was akin to his esteem for sand after the loss of his arms and legs.

There's no simpler way of saying it than that.

I agree with this user.

It's my favorite Star Wars movie.

He was talking to the sand.