Picard

Sisko

quantum leap

Between Picard or sisko... Everyone else is shit tier

*smacks lips*

Absolute madman

Picard > Kirk > the rest

>Picard

Picard wanted to negotiate with a planet destroying snowflake. He had a chance to exterminate the Borg, but chickened out.

Kirk. No question. The rest of you can have your touchy feely encounter group in space.

lesser men will never understand...

Prime Kirk all the way. Picard is also an acceptable choice. The rest are reddit tier

Picard. No contest.

Season 3+ Sisko is easily the best captain, followed by Kirk

Sisko, he's a madman but he never threw away the lives of his men on the altar of Starfleet principals like everyone else.

Sisco 100%, Picard for first officer. Bellanna for Engineer, Data would be my tactical officer backed up by DS9 "beat you to death" Worf from season 5. Georgie would be good as an assistant engineer along with Harry Kim and Barkley. 7 of 9 for Science officer.

And he's also space Jesus

This 100%

Picard=Reddit
Kirk=Sup Forums

Archer

>Kirk
Which one?

picard, kirk, sisko are all ultimate comfy

Picard always. Sisko as #2.

KIRK! Fuck mayne how old are you ppl?

Hasperat? It's mighty spicy

>nobody picks Janeway

Good.

>DS9 "beat you to death" Worf

>At the first sign of betrayal, I will kill him, but I promise to return the body intact
>I assume that's a joke
>We shall see
Based

Kirk.

It really isn't even a choice. Man's man vs a perfect Utopian being, a mentally unstable nigger, a psychotic woman, an inferior kirk, or a homosex fuccboi.

I first watched Voyager during its original run on TV. I never thought anyone could come close to Janeway or Voyager, then I watched TNG recently. It was brilliant but in a different way, and I think I'd go with Picard over Janeway but only slightly.

I tried watching the first episode of DS9 but I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes because it was awful

anyone who doesnt pick kirk doesnt belong here

Like that's supposed to be a difficult choice?

With James T., not only will you go where no man has gone before, but you'll be banging space bitches that no man has banged before, and after that you'll party hard with the boys, and then get in some fights with the locals, and kick some serious ass. That's an awesome commander right there!

The rest are walking vaginas...... and one has a vagina.

You should probably just watch DS9 because it gets brilliant after season 2

It's a faaaaaaaake

No! It's real!

Obviously it's Kirk. It's not even remotely close

Sisko. Best combo of tactical acumen, diplomatic skill, and sheer lunatic bravery.

Kirk >>>>> Picard >>>> the rest

>Vice Admiral

i choose Seth!

it is going to be awful, but fox will still give it 3 seasons because MacFarlane.

You only have the normies to blame, as the old saying goes the masses are asses.

Picard >= Kirk >>> everyone else

Sisko > Archer > Kirk > Picard > Janeway > NuKirk

God don't remind me of this train wreck

Picard

>A shitty McFarlane sitcom is our primary source of new Star Trek material

I'll still give it an episode or two to see. Mainly because the new series looks so fucking awful.

>Picking anyone who doesn't know what happens when YOU BETRAY THE UNIFORM

Is that Sisko's love interest in DS9 wearing the green dress?

Jean-Luc "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS" Picard

DUDE STAR TREK PARODIES LMAO

Between Red Dwarf and Galaxy Quest this premise has been milked to death. What does Seth MacFarlane possible think he can wring from it?

The only correct choice.

Gas the spoonheads 2bh

Yoda duh

>picking anyone but Scott Fucking Bakula
really, user? really?

picard and sisko.

Sisko

>Rick Berman’s first choice for the role of Sisko was actor Avery Brooks. The two had met many years earlier when the then-struggling young actor rented a room in Berman’s family apartment, and Brooks’ often terrifying and deranged antics during the three months he lived there left a lasting impression on the executive. Years later, Berman remembered the volatile actor and knew that he was the only possible man who could play the mad Sisko, and he sent Brooks a copy of the script. “Between three and four in the morning, the phone rang,” Berman recalled. “It took me at least a couple of minutes before I realized who was the source of this inarticulate screaming. And after an hour of this, it dawned on me that he found it the most fascinating script and wanted to be The Emissary."

>From the beginning of the production on the pilot episode, writer Michael Piller and Brooks argued about the proper manner to portray Sisko. Brooks wanted to play a “wild, ranting madman”, but Piller wanted something “quieter, more menacing”. In order to get the performance he desired, before each shot director David Carson would deliberately infuriate him. After waiting for the hot-tempered actor’s inevitable tantrum to “burn itself out”, Carson would then roll the camera.

>when the parody is better than the current state of star trek
dubs willed it

Sisko -> Picard -> Kirk ->Quantum Leap->Red->that other guy

>Even the director wasn’t safe from his twisted vision. “One time I yelled ‘cut’ and he turned to me and said 'What if someone just stood in the middle of the Promenade and yelled cut? Maybe the Ferengi in suits would forget their trained routine of acquiring’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play Sisko, or is Sisko something that’s been in him all along?”

>“Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed he had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if cameras were phasers? Would you be a mass murderer?’ and 'Lights. Camera. EDDINGTON!.’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to direct.”

Red Dwarf isn't related to Star Trek

Archer, Wrote the first chapter on how to be Captain of the Enterprise, created the Federation, and Sisko, The Bajorans chosen one, played chess with enemies and allies alike, fought the Dominion and won.

My niggas. Kirk was a hero, not just a captain.

based.

Dubs prove Orville >>>>> STD

>Kirk = Sup Forums

Sup Forums never gets laid, nice try user.

Barkley = Sup Forums

Bashir = Sup Forums

>competent scientist

please, Sup Forums is more like early seasons Rom

Why are there no Vulcan explorers in TNG? Are they all just part of star Fleet? I don't think I've ever seen a Vulcan starship or crew much less one in a Vulcan uniform in TNG

youtube.com/watch?v=HKw6Z0CCNtY

Stop the Temporal Cold War.

Chris Pine played a pretty sweet Kirk.

>rape gangs

Wow I don't know.
>The reboot one who cried at the Oscars and literally sucked Black Cocks live on stage
>The OG who is literally /ourguy/

comfiest

I think that's siskos wife in the green uniform

DUUHHHHHHHH

>respectable, leader of his social circle
>responsible, self-sacrificing, enourmously competent
>charming, amazing with the ladies

y-yeah, hh-h-heehe, /ourguy/

shatner. If you had asked me 10 years ago, it would have been picard, but patrick stewart turned out to be a complete asshole. seriously who in the fuck does he think he is? shatner at least has a sense of humor about himself.

>ratings are slipping, Jolene... we need you to take your top off again

>vul-cans

Janeway

jolene jolene jolene JOOOLEEENEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

slightly better version

youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYaLBUpLA

>mildly attractive alien beams aboard

>haha wow number one this reminds me of that time when we had to fight the space chickens ow my knee haaaaa shhhhhh haaaaaa shhhhh

Kirk mostly used seduction to manipulate and escape from powerful female enemies. He only actually slept with two of the women he went after in the entire original series.

Hakoochymoya

Starfleet is the Federation's united navy. Any Federation member species can enroll in Starfleet. Individual worlds still have their own independent civilian and governmental starship fleets. But a Vulcan scientist in the 24th century would probably just join Starfleet for the opportunities.

Bless you

Pike master race

there is only one

>Individual worlds still have their own [...] starship fleets
Objection, facts not in evidence. In DS9: Rapture, they talk about absorbing the Bajoran Militia into Starfleet.

>nobody picks Janeway
yeah, because nobody wants to be on Voyager 70k light years from Earth when she decides it is time to enforce the prime directive

Ben Maxwell, greatest captain in Starfleet history
>Don't mention Ransom, he was a maniac on a glorified tugboat

that's a lot better actually. thanks

I actually really liked this guy. He was underused imho.

>1993
>wanted more humor in trek
Looks like Stewart was responsible for Mr. Tricorder

There's only one choice, and it's not the nigger, the bitch, or the nu-males....