What's the best movie you ever watched on a plane?

What's the best movie you ever watched on a plane?

Picture marginally related.

The Night Listener with Robin Williams. It's also the only movie I've watched on a plane.

>Deer Hunter and All the Presidents Men
Aeroflot trips might not be the safest but at least they'll send you plummeting to your death with some kino

I suppose airlines used to show movies back in the mists of time, but I don't remember ever being on such a flight.

My best freelancing is probably Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon on my laptop on a cross-country flight.

Well Stranger Things is not a movie. What are you saying, senpai?

The Intern was an enjoyable distraction during a hellish 10 hour flight

17 Again...i haven't flown for a while...

I've only ever taken budget flights without any advanced entertainment on them

The Core, it was really shit but I've only been on two flights with movies and the second one was showing Enchanted which I didn't want to watch

Planecrashers

I've only ever been on a plane once and I saw pic related.

Love you, Finn, I will do everything for you, Im here for you and I will always be, even though you don't know.

i watched the accountant on a plane once.

The Martian

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Damn, my heart start to beat faster every time I see a picture of Finn...

fuckin boylovers. kys.

Im not a pedo or a boylover, Im not even gay, but Finn is really cute...

plane scene on repeat

>im not a pedo.

LEL

Im telling you, Im not gay, Im not a pedo, and I don't even like little boys or little girls, I like real women, but Finn is special, he really attracted me, his face is so feminine, delicate and perfect...Im really a fan of him

Cute finni

You are a pedo in denial. accept your path.

Last two movies I watched on a plane were Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa and the third movie in the Cornetto trilogy: The World's End. Back to back.

Finn my heart is yours and nobody will ever take it from you. You are my world and I will always see your movies, follow your social media, and meet you whenever you come to town. I don't think you want to get to know me but my door is always open.

watched The Lion King a while ago on a plane

>I don't even like little boys
>Finn really attracted me

Select one and only one.

He's just so pleasing to the eyes

It's unrelated in the sense that it isn't a movie, but marginally so because it's on a plane? I don't know, just spitballing here.

No, judging by your posts, my assumption is that he really, really would like to know you. You should email his agent posthaste.

Im not attracted to little boys, you idiot, im just attracted to Finn and women, I like Finn because he is feminine and it is totally normal and straght to like a girly boy like him... Im not a gay and Im not a pedo just because I like a boy who looks like a girl

>it is totally normal and straght to like a girly boy like him.

It is 100% neither of those things.

Is he the Lawrence of Arabia of our generation ?

Captain Fantastic

He's definitely the Laurence Olivier of his generation.

Not a movie, but I started watching The Knick on the plane

This is Nick, isn't it? That is the level of malapropism I have come to expect.

I just want to thank this boy, he made my life much better, he was a blessing for me, I was very sad for no motives (I work, I have friends and I have a nice family), and when I saw his face for the first time all the sadness were gone, Its not even a sexual thing, I don't know how to explain, Im not even gay, but his face makes me feel good...

Big Hero 6. Some girl next to me was watching it on an ipad and she was wearing a low cut, loose-fitting tank top. I spent pretty much the entirety of the flight trying to surreptitiously sneak a peak at some downblouse nipple. Alas it didn't happen.

I'm sorry, user. That's a sad story.

Congratulations, user!

Don't be sad. I was aroused for the full 2-3 hour flight even without nipple.

The tease is often the most intoxicating part

This thread sucks.

Nice dubsdubsdubs, my dude.
You deserved more.

Moonrise Kingdom

I enjoyed Westworld over the course of two flights