Morality of Rick and Morty

>You should beat up people for being different and wearing strange clothes
Does Rick not realize how hypocritical he is? He's caught up in spooks yet justifies himself in his evil and fruitless endeavors

As a fan of the show, this was a weak joke, by a lesser writer, not J or D. A cheap joke. Rick would not give a fuck about 'neo-nazi's or much else.

my leftist mexican friend sent this to his mexican friend on faceberg and they both ironically are into satanism

liberalism is literally the work of evil

The point of Rick is that he's a lousy morally compass.

>Rick is the most libertarian/sternist ever

>regularly follows basic bitch liberal standards of morality that the shows creators have just to make some cheap point

literally the most hacky shit ever.

Drumpf supporters deserve no mercy

You don't talk to nazis, you hit them

>my leftist mexican friend sent this to his mexican friend on faceberg and they both ironically are into satanism

I know a guy who unironically says shit like "thanks science" and he said he brought up saying a satanist prayer at work after one of his coworkers liked something on facebook about praying because his mom had cancer

This shit really makes me stay away from this show.

Just because it offended you this time, doesn't make this scene different from the rest of the show.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I'M BEING BULLIED

I can't wait until we round up all the social conservatives and gas them.

This

this was an end-of-episode unimportant gag with no bearing on the plot

Did I miss something? I thought this was just an edit

You have it wrong here OP. The morality is "don't do roids". Go ask over /fit/.

Summer is a regular dumb teenage girl, Rick hates everyone. They're just beating up people for fun.

that is everyone's morality m8. Wake up nazism is a crime in many(most?) states, norimberga happened. Freedom of speech doesn't apply to nazis.

You know what an actual "Nazi" would be doing?

Slapping someone with a disparaging label and using greater power or physical force to get them to do what you want (bullying) under the notion that if you don't do it bad things will happen in society.

>"what about the alternate universe where Hitler cured cancer?"
Subtle redpill

Rick and Morty is PC garbage.

Looks like the /leftypol/ bot has spread

So that guy was just a poser. Good on Summer and Rick on educating him.

they also beat up a guy later for pulling a dog leash too hard.

I started watching the show because of friends and it can be a good show but is not that funny to be praised and going cult-fanbase as it does.

Extend jokes and explain them why happening is terrible for a comedy show, and this does it everytime.

All that burping, XXXXX, bitch! and *beeps* from swearing are retarded.

Only good things are Morty and the father, the rest is awfully unfunny. I can did the dramatic undertones but the rest destroy that view.

This is only a show to make redditors think they are intelligent when they are just blabbing you all the stuff to feel you are super smart or something for getting it. A real intelligent show will give you ambigous and different answer to get you think about them.

I haven't seen this show, but is the burping meme true?

>A real intelligent show will give you ambigous and different answer to get you think about them.
please provide examples
>inb4 some pseudointellectual crap that takes itself way too seriously

Hanging out with Granddaughter. Granddaughter wants to beat up people she doesn't like. In a show where Rick literally murders people who annoy him your lucky that smug goyfriend got away with only that much trauma.

family guy

>the REAL nazis are the people who think it's okay to punch a guy who simply wants to kill and/or enslave every non-white race

The american education system is worse than I thought

I might have taken you seriously if you at least said American dad

That DMX montage was great, fuck you.

>BAWWW THEY MADE FUN OF NAZIS AND HURT Sup ForumsS FEELINGS

Grow the fuck up.

underage stormfront faggot, there is no line that says it is ok to beat up this people, but the characters want to.

you are not supposed to see the protagonists as moral. unless you are a pleb of 10th level you would know this, so I assume this is weak bait for shitposting

Reminder to report/hide ALL spam threads

Think the joke is that he just does whatever the hell he wants. But why don't you go cry on Sup Forums about it.

>This is only a show to make redditors think they are intelligent when they are just blabbing you all the stuff to feel you are super smart or something for getting it. A real intelligent show will give you ambigous and different answer to get you think about them.
desu

>rick says it's retarded to get offended by the word retarded lol so BASED is he OURGUY is this show REDPILLED
>guys why does rick punch a nazi wtf bros have the SJWs taken away our show???

Wait, I thought liberals hated big tough gym guys? Why would they want to become what they hate?

It can't be... no, surely not... surely they don't just hate bigger people than them out of jealousy?

Surely not... it can't be true!

>this show is not red pilled
>that's a bad thing

>"We must genocide all whites Morty, only then can we unlock the szechuan recipe. Also i'm a pickle haha"

Who even writes this dialogue?

I don't know user but I agree that whoever wrote that isn't funny at all

I don't get why Sup Forums thinks Rick is supposed to be some infallible moral guy the show constantly makes fun of him in the first episode they show that he's a hypocrite with the whole scared joke

>mother of little boy
>sees vibrator rick
da, zis vill do

The guy literally has a universe full of slaves who make power for him. He's not presented as virtuous.

Weak attempt at trying to make the show look hypocritical. Rick tries to commit genocide in the first episode.

You know who else beat up nazis????
Nazis!!!!
checkmate liberals...

If you go outside in an urban area like that with swastika on a tshirt you will get beaten up and deserve it.

i know right? punching is so mean and bad, unlike genociding the "lesser" races. you definitely have the moral high ground right now and dont look ridiculous in any way!

And he's horrified when he finds out that a person in his mini-universe made another mini-universe. He's repeatedly shown to hypocritically take offence at other people's amorality.

I know this post is fruitless, but I hope at least one person will appreciate a post that isn't a regugitated meme.

That clip is from a postcredit that they do at the end of each episode, it's a montage of 'The Devil' assuming various forms (the episode revolved around the devil selling cursed antiquities, then later he becomes a Steve Jobs-type CEO)

They beat him up at the end of the episode, and the montage shows him in various forms, each evil yet more lowly than the last, getting beaten up repeatedly (first as a CEO, then a Neonazi, then some guy yanking a dog around)

Anyways, fuck all you guys and the shitty unfunny posts you spew

I love how much this moment triggers Sup Forums. I'm always amazed how much of an autistic fit most of Sup Forums can have over a cartoon.

user, if you weren't such an autistic sperg you'd have noticed that practically everyone has already pointed out that OP is a dumb faggot. Not to mention this thread is a copypasted shitpost.

But you still barged in and announce FUCK ALL YOU GUYS like a retard. Great work, we all feel ashamed of ourselves now. If only you had gotten here sooner.

Sup Forums go and stay go. It's an average joke. I have met NeoNazis and they deserve whatever they get.

>Sup Forums identifies with nazis
>Sup Forums is actually just angsty sperglord neckbeards

wewlad

No I just really hate bot threads and hopefully dissecting the joke will help

Next time I'll post about popcorn mine crablegs at the kïnoplex with le falcon and BASED ROBERT!

Where is it established that it's the devil each time? I thought they just went around beating up people they didn't like

Heavily implied, each time he looks shocked upon seeing them. Has more comedic payoff if they are deliberately and consistently fucking with the previously established character.
Could just be unrelated people though, who gives a shit

It's because everyone on r*ddit self-inserts as Rick, and mock Jerry, when the rational person realizes that Jerry is in the right most of the time.

What is it about this scene that triggers neckbeards so much?

Nazism is literally about using violence in social struggles. Why are they immune from the consequences of their own ideology?

That guy sounds like a jackass

No matter how abhorrent the idea it does not justify violence. Combine justifying violence vs nazis with the tendency to lump in virtually anyone right of trotsky as a nazi and you have a recipe for the end of western civilization.

I agree, I see massive amounts of butthurt from these dudes. What about the episode where rick cuts a imperial insect cop guy in half with a portal just to make a point to morty? whos going to stand up for the insect cops? rick is a fucking lunatic and does all kinds of reckless and destructive shit and out of all the things hes done, including destroying multiple versions of the human race, you're going to get buttflustered over him punching a neo nazi?

Rick should of killed him.

Dogs can be assholes desu and you need to give them a tug if they're takinh the piss. I mean don't hurt the dog or anything if it's a small one, but i hope rick and morty wasnt implying that we should let our dogs control us or some bullshit

Why didn't Cap just talk to this man? No matter how abhorrent the idea it doesn't justify violence. Rick and Morty should not promote this message and I can't believe children's comics are warping minds to believe this kind of thing is okay.