Remember when he was going to be a big star?

Remember when he was going to be a big star?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f82LkpgD5r4?t=635
youtube.com/watch?v=SoD2-ZPnLIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who??

literally who?

who the fuck is that

He is a big star, did you not see Yogi Bear 3D???

whom

Fuck that guy is irritating.

>is a main character in one of the most popular comedies on tv

He's doing okay.

i thought he was funny in deadpool. i dont think ive seen him in anything else, ive never seen that hbo or showtime computer nerd show he is quitting though

He's the type of guy that knocks on your door and tells you that he's legally required to inform you that he's a registered sex offender who just moved into the neighbourhood.

He's good in Silicon Valley

Too bad, I like his character.

This season is kind of sucking too.

One complaint I have is that there are too many nodding references to past jokes, sometimes one or two an episode. If Jin Yang was smoking a cigarette while Earlich was selling his shares that would have been clever, but instead we get get Jin Yang telling us he's smoking a celebration cigarette to reference a past episode's joke. The show has only had 3 short seasons of material, it's ridiculous to keep referencing past good jokes so often.

#safetypin

A real shame that the blood is fake.

He's not coming back for Season 5.

Why not?

Have you guys watched Gorburger?

Lightweight Eric Andre wanna be shit.

Embarrassing.

No and I've known him since She's Out of My League.

There's a rumor he has cancer.

I dont know who the fuck that is but his waifu is a semen demon and I'm jealous

His Twitter activity and some unsourced journalism seems to indicate he was booted from the show for failing to get along with the cast and crew.

remember when he lost his mind?

youtu.be/f82LkpgD5r4?t=635

I really enjoyed the first few episodes of that show where his character and the characters brother are basically sociopathic losers from the Florida suburbs who accidentally murder somebody or something

It was actually a really good show but then I never saw anybody talk about it, and I guess it's not really a thing anymore!?

He's a great dude, no idea why he'd get any hate aside from the idiots that think Deadpool was bad despite it being a solid 7/10.

i think his humor has a thin line between being really funny and really annoying

>not knowing who Jonah Hill is

Wait I think I have the wrong guy actually

youtube.com/watch?v=SoD2-ZPnLIw

He's pretty funny desu

I liked him in Freefire.

I think you're thinking of big time in little Hollywood. With Cuba Gooding jr. Good stuff but pretty sure comedy central isn't giving it any more chances.

it's been doing that since S1

He really must have cancer or something else horrible going on to stoop that low.

That kind of gig is shit newcomers do, shit he was doing years ago.

What is in his future, shitty romantic comedies with Emma Watson?

he wishes he was Jonah Hill circa 2007

He got fired

>recently watched Office Christmas Party
>the only thing that made me laugh was this part

He's literally just bargain Seth Rogen at this point.
Beautiful wife though. And he's a cuck, kek

>or something else horrible going on
Isn't he at massive risk for further strokes? I remember him talking about having a stroke.

>he's a great dude
>randomly started punching a taxi driver in the back of the head because he said he didn't hate Trump

I hope his cancer-death is agonizing

previews for his new stand-up special look cringy as fuck. hes like splashing water bottles all over himself like fucking carrot top or some shit. embarrassing. Oh plus he's voicing the main character in the emoji movie. I think he's due for a huge slide in popularity.

why did he get fired?

if that's true that would make two characters from Silicon Valley that left due to cancer.

If he was I'd doubt he do that paragliding stunt

What if there is some cancer causing agent on the set?

Like silicon ?