Why was his death such a cultural phenomenon...

Why was his death such a cultural phenomenon? He was a B-lister at best and everyone acted like he was Jesus or something. Why??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PM-X6WF0S40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because his death was so ironic.

The FF series was a hit with gangs and trash.

He was the MLK of our time.

this

For someone who starred in a movie called too fast too furious it was incredibly fitting.

I MISS BRIAN

>has only seen his FF films

Can't wait until JLaw dies of anorexia

>good looking
>been in a movie frachise for several years
>speed cars,explosions and full of action (the way brainless aka. normalfags love)

that's why

>Good looking for grills
>Badass driver for dudes
>In that one movie from your childhood

That's pretty much all it seems to take these days. There's something weird about social media, people do a lot of mourning for B-list celebrities that pass. It's probably people wanting to not seem like a dick for posting, but it ends up watering down mourning in a sense. You can't tell who is genuinely a huge fan, and crushed by their death, or just someone who has seen them in a few things and wants to reap some likes

I didn't know who he was until he died lmao

You've obviously never been in love...

The decreasing number of guys who still love to spend all sorts of time modifying their cars saw him as their avatar during a time when their hobby is dying.

But he literally had a bigger reaction than Robin Williams, seriously his face was everywhere once he died, everyone and their mother uploaded a photo of him to their social media

>bad actor in F&F series
>think he's probably a douche in real life
>out of nowhere, he appears on animal planet
>he helps with shark studies in his free time

He was a pretty cool guy.

Memes are unpredictable, you can never really tell what will stick. Who would guess we'd still be having pickle Rick threads

cause it was like a spider web for likes

He was killed to take media attention away from the fast and furious mission. Media pushed his death so hard so noone would question it

>he literally had a bigger reaction than Robin Williams
Wow, you're totally right, never would've guessed (unless the majority of these hits are just 'who the fuck is X')

Well maybe it's probably just by virtue of timing of the celebrity's fame for the main internet userbase: Millenials. Robin Williams was bigger in the 80s/90s whereas paul walker and the FF movies were during the 2000s and so it's a little harder to avoid having seen them as a 20 something.

it's reddit

No idea, it was frightening how many people on Sup Forums who were legitimately in mourning over some shitty actor that couldn't land a role outside his bro car movies.

>Youngish guy
>possible autistic
>had a taste for teens

I'm surprised Sup Forums didn't weep for him, he was literally /our guy/

Paul Walker was originally supposed to be Agent 47, of the Hitman series, for the newer film. After his death, he was eventually replaced by Rupert Friend. I haven't seen that movie, but would Walker have done any better than how Friend handled the role? The film seems to have been panned, but although I've seen the Timothy Olyphant version, I can't compare the two.

Whoa, I'm stumped
Sure showed me champ!

I was just sad a guy died, fuck you soulless sociopaths.

>Insert picture of James Dean with the same OP

I think using search analytics to determine that is a flawed approach. Literally everybody knew who Robin Williams was (and he wasn't in the midst of filming/casting for a major franchise). There was no need to google "Robin Williams Aladdin 4" to see what his ongoing project would do without him. I heard a lot more about Robin offline and in videos than Paul, God bless them both.

10 000 kids starve to death every single day. start weeping, bitch.

But did any of those kids star in a Hollywood blockbuster? Checkmate Redditor.

The Fast and the Furious was a massive hit with the underclass

Because furious movies are worth billions and ((they)) wanted to capitalize on his desth

Because he was in fast and the furious and died in a fiery car crash setup by universal pictures. Irony I guess.

this thread is deader than him lmao

this, he was a nice guy
youtu.be/PM-X6WF0S40

Except James Dean could actually act. Paul Walker was always shit.

>James Dean could actually act

You're crying about redditcar meme actor after he died six gorillion years ago. You are reddit.

While far from being a good actor, he was a good guy and did a lot of nice things for poor people while not caring about publicity.