Which actors have hit 'the wall'? On the flip side which actors do you think have only gotten better looking with age?

Which actors have hit 'the wall'? On the flip side which actors do you think have only gotten better looking with age?

>70 years old

debatable.

would sniff

What the duck is that?

can any women even compete?

what the fuck

what a cute guy

Gillian Anderson is so much sexier as an older woman, she was just kind of cute before.

How many conflict diamonds did the Russian mob give this bitch to go against Hillary?

>Which actors have hit 'the wall'?

>Cut my life into pieces

Is her armpit prolapsing or something

There's something Gross under her arm.

years old
>tfw its true
Holy shit, is this real life?

I'd fuck her then kill her for secretly shilling for corporate interests

There must be a rational/medical explanation.

Whats amazing is she lived thru the drug/alcohol fueled 80's. But by her word she has only smoked pot. Also, she says she went to every award show high as a kite.

Brando became the wall.

how did that guy stick his dick in from all the way over there?

what... what is that?

Is it a giant boil or something?

After I saw the hole that formed in her neck when she talked, she went down to a 6/10.

The best I have got is she was at one time a pretty decent college-tier tennis player, and maybe this is something you get from fucking up your shoulder playing tennis.

Otherwise: I got nothing. Probably an implant that lets the reptillians control her mind.

For years and years one of my fave hotties was Nicole Kidman. Years ago she hit the wall. Back when she suddenly lost the ability to move her face anymore with all the botox.

all these virgins who don't know about pitpussy